Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey hey,

so, new here..

Im 22 year old guy, lived in Newton Heath, Manchester all my life.

Currently a student at Manchester University, studying Pharmacology. Going pretty well, met loasda well nice people.

So here i am, on my first forum belive it or not! Thought it was time to give the whole thing a go

Make me feel welcome :)

x
  • Options
    idiotfan wrote: »
    Hey hey,

so, new here..

Im 22 year old guy, lived in Newton Heath, Manchester all my life.

Currently a student at Manchester University, studying Pharmacology. Going pretty well, met loasda well nice people.

So here i am, on my first forum belive it or not! Thought it was time to give the whole thing a go

Make me feel welcome :)

x

Welcome to the boards :wave:
  • Options
    Hey

I am Amy, 18 from Lincolnshire. Or the Shire, it's so quiet round here you do half expect Frodo Baggins to show up.

I have been looking for an online community and this one looks great - hope you guys live up to my expectations! :eek2:

:wave:
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Bruno, 22 currently living in London, originally from Glasgow.

I have been lurking on this site since my student days, but never ever registered till now (duh!)

Hopefully I can add to some of the discussions here, there has been some awesome advice over the past few years on here.

Thanks!

Bruno
  • Options
    Nice to see you here Bruno
  • Options
    Hello all

Well just found this site whilst looking for some help getting my head round a pretty bad break up.

I guess I must be one of the oldest on here, am male 41 and divorced 7 years ago, I live alone and work very long hours trying to make ends meet, and failing miserably:crying: .

I have recently semi come out of a long relationship and am struggling with the whole thing. See even "old" people have problems:blush:

Hope I don't bore you too much as I am still trying to be young at heart.

Hope to speak to you all soon:wave:
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new here....let's see, I like music, writing, photography, diamond cutting, etc etc.
  • Options
    New and Messed.....

I found this board searching for help with detox....I've read quite a bit and am confused somewhat...seems to be no real judgement re - using or not using...hoping it is ppl just being here for ppl.....

I sure need that.

I am sooooooooo alone (self-inflicted)

I don't know what all my problem is - aside from being my own worst enemy.

I have all the material world offers and would give it all up in the blink of an eye to feel love, peace, some serenity....to LIKE myself....

Sigh...so here I am....will be waiting for some words from you ppl.

thanks for reading me....:banghead:
  • Options
    wow...all that...and you can't spell either :razz: :banghead:

===================
    Matty wrote: »
    I am a unique type of person, I usualy say all kinds of bad stuff wich i now list.

1. Religion athiesm through zionism.
    2. race
    3. sexual prefrince
    4. things about your mom
    5. things about every country and government if i know enough about it.

Now of course allow me to explian myself. Im am what the call a shock comic. I make fun of every one and every thing. That is becuase i beleave to make such a big deal of such fickle things such as race religion and cread. We all gotta laugh at our selves once in while or else we will always make war with eachother. To quote lenny bruce "Lets just say the word (cencord by me) untill the damn thing doesnt mean anything any more. I will try my best to controll my self for you people the ones that took every thing away from us!!!!! JK. I will be on best behavior in hear and if i do slip up please forgive me.

Thats not it but right now it is time to go to work. post more in a while.

Okay to explain my self and my life Hold on tightly now. *Plays Native american drum music on CD, and looks into a fire front of him*
    Many moons ago In the City in one of our great Chiefs, behind the big red bread house. I was born.

Okay english, I was born in Lame dear behind the big store. Grew up as a Jahova witness went to home school. Then i got sent to public school in a diffrent town. Colstrip at the time was an all white community. I am a Mutt, (My family linage did not care about color) So im souix cheyenne and crow and irish, scotish, Actual proof that i am a decedent of Eric the red (Or so they say.) the list goes on and on. So any way i was born with curly ass hair and a unique skin tone (that actualy changed) I would go to colstrip and i would get beat up for being Native american, the get home and get beet up for beeing white. Well Low and behold i became a champion of equality. Living in new yourk and california and texas. I learnd more and more. (Granted i was still kinda racist cause of things i was taught as a child) That changed shortly.

I had become so sure on everthing and the way to handle it that i could not see how wrong i was. Then Carlose Menseia came along. I was mad at his first show, up untill the end. This big deal we make about simple shit. We fight eachother for that kinda thing. Why did it take the trade centers to fall to unite us as a people.

Any who now i work for the EPA as water quality tester (Intern) For bighorn mt range natuaral water ways.

Good night folks!!!!!!
  • Options
    "Don't bite that much"... That's good to know... I guess.

Errr... Hi :)

I'm Vicky, 16, currently doing my AS Levels: French, Spanish, Geography, Philosophy. They're not so bad.

Live in Reading, have done all my life. Hate it. Life's pretty alright at the moment I suppose... Great friends, great family (most of the time), great boyfriend.

So...talk to me?

:razz:
  • Options
    Hi all. I used to post a lot. Then I stopped, but now I feel drawn back.

Since I was a full time poster I have changed my life completely. Met someone new and finally fouond the courage and determination to leave my boyfriend after a very long time together. Am much much happier, have moved and now sharing a house with new bloke who wants to have babies. Hurray.
  • Options
    hi i used to be called TheSovereign..

now read my username and tell me what it means.
  • Options
    Me

hi people....my name is Cinnabar...well obviously not really, but I want to meet people completely anonymousy y'know? That way I can be me but not me..that probably doesn't make sense, not a great start!

So anyway, I'm a 19yr old girl...and the main reason I joined is because I'm not very happy...and I can't seem to tell anyone. Anyways going to stop rambling and head for bed...nite xx :wave:

Oh an PS..what does "noob" mean?!
  • Options
    Dave Here

Well I'm Dave & I live in Belfast, but am from the countryside. I'm 34, Tall & with a bit of a tan. I like outdoors work as I cant sit in a bloody office etc, bores me! I dont watch TV, I dont have a TV, I hate TV, TV is tedious to say the least. As for anything else, I'm very much into Equestrian Fetish, ladies in Jods & Boots, a real eye opener:) As you can see from my sig, I have my own Equine Fetish website, it's kinda my hobby, & it's all free!!

I'll leave the intro there for now & explore the rest of this site.
  • Options
    Hiya!

I've been on work experience at TheSite for almost 2 weeks now and i've just finished my rant about superstitions:

http://www.thesite.org.uk/community/reallife/rants/superstitioussuckers

Hope you guys enjoy it!:)

Nadine x
  • Options
    Hi
    I've been lurking around on here getting advice from reading other peoples problems for ages but thought it was about time i signed up so here i am everyone...erm...yeah thats it
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Mira, and I currently live in Mumbai...
    I joined 'cause I, too, have been lurking around the boards for a while, and I thought that I could distract myself from the real world more by writing a bit... So here I am!
  • Options
    Hiya, welcome to both of you :)
  • Options
    Hi people,

I'm jemma a.k.a JimJamNickers as u will see from my log in name. Dont ask why I have that nickname but I've had it since I was about 7 so I thought i'd keep it coz I quite like it :cool:

I'm 22, I come from Cardiff but I've been living the last 3 & a half years in Liverpool where I went to study but I dropped out of my course as I wasnt enjoying it, but decided to stay there coz I love it so much!!

I enjoy music loads - playing it, listening to it & I do love a good gig or two :) I also love reading, art, photography & a new thing i've recently got into is meditation - which i'm told is good for the heart.

I decided to join this site as I thought it would be good to offer my advice and views on an array of topics & i thought that I would maybe get something good out of it.

I dont want to bore you anymore, so ther u go thats a little insight into the world of JimJam xxx :)
  • Options
    Hi there,
    Hope I will have good time here.
  • Options
    hi

im adam im 18 and live in southend! i love football and driving.

came on here just for an internet chat
  • Options
    hey. I'm Jo, I've been working at YouthNet since October 07 and i'll be modding on the relationships board so you'll be seeing a bit more of me soon...:)
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I used to be a member, back in 2001 but can't remember the old password, some might remember me as Seashihtzu'. I've been away whilst at uni, but thats coming to and end now. It's great to be back. :heart:

Naomi xx
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    JaffaCakes wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I used to be a member, back in 2001 but can't remember the old password, some might remember me as Seashihtzu'. I've been away whilst at uni, but thats coming to and end now. It's great to be back. :heart:

Naomi xx

Welcome back :)
  • Options
    Thanks, you old timer...xx
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm just ace really aren't I.
  • Options
    The speed of the reply was....!!
  • Options