Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    ciGGer wrote:

Hello from fellow cs (source) player :wave: (you're playing against noobs :p)
  • Options
    ^^

did it one day my ping was 1500^. NOTE: not pro movie editor

Thats my clans public server, dust2 24/7 NO AWP

Restecp
  • Options
    Magic.Emma

Hello :wave:
    Im Emma... and im 15... and um... i dont know what to put :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Magic.Emma wrote:
    Hello and Welcome!
  • Options
    Magic.Emma wrote:
    Hey there :thumb:
  • Options
    Hi, im new.Ive heard this is a really cool site but have been warned that there is guy called JimVwho defends sodomy and homosexuality.I'll try not to let that affect my enjoyment of the site,
  • Options
    minky wrote:
    Hi, im new.Ive heard this is a really cool site but have been warned that there is guy called JimVwho defends sodomy and homosexuality.I'll try not to let that affect my enjoyment of the site,

Awwwww poor Jim.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    minky wrote:
    Hi, im new.Ive heard this is a really cool site but have been warned that there is guy called JimVwho defends sodomy and homosexuality.I'll try not to let that affect my enjoyment of the site.

:yes: As do all the moderators on TheSite. I would say welcome, but not really a great opening post is it? :impissed:

Carry on with anything like the above and you won't have a choice about whether or not you stick around. [edited most offensive part of posting.]
  • Options
    What the hell? :|
  • Options
    I think you should have t-shirts made saying "I defend sodomy and homosexuality"
  • Options
    Well that was strange... Still might make a great new tagline for TheSite.org ad material
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    :yes: As do all the moderators on TheSite. I would say welcome, but not really a great opening post is it? :impissed:

Carry on with anything like the above and you won't have a choice about whether or not you stick around. [edited most offensive part of posting.]
    Helen'why did you see fit to edit out the part of my post which referred to the Roman Catholic Church's views on homosexuality?Is free speech not allowed?Do you find the teachings of two of the world's major faiths (Islam and Catholicism)offensive?If you do,then you in turn are offending billions of us who adhere to our faith.
  • Options
    minky wrote:
    Is free speech not allowed?

Nope.

You signed it away when you joined these boards and accepted the TOS.

You should have read the fine print. Thesite now own your house, your car and all your personal belongings.
  • Options
    minky wrote:
    Helen'why did you see fit to edit out the part of my post which referred to the Roman Catholic Church's views on homosexuality?Is free speech not allowed?Do you find the teachings of two of the world's major faiths (Islam and Catholicism)offensive?If you do,then you in turn are offending billions of us who adhere to our faith.

I'm afraid homophobia, racism or sexism isn't permitted on these discussion boards. Your entitled to your beliefs but your repulsive way of describing your views in the original makes your homophobia perfectly clear.

Your welcome to stay here only if you're capable of posting within the rules - if your obsessed with posting homophobia or references to feces then you'll be banned - and we'll be happy to see you go. Intolerance, ignorance and bigotry has no place here.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I'm afraid homophobia, racism or sexism isn't permitted on these discussion boards. Your entitled to your beliefs but your repulsive way of describing your views in the original makes your homophobia perfectly clear.

Your welcome to stay here only if you're capable of posting within the rules - if your obsessed with posting homophobia or references to feces then you'll be banned - and we'll be happy to see you go. Intolerance, ignorance and bigotry has no place here.
    What is homophobia?Did I say anything racist or sexist?I don't think so.
    Do you not like the teachings of Catholicism or Islam?Do you really want to describe billions of people as intolerant,ignorant and bigoted?If so, then the problem lies with you my friend.
  • Options
    minky wrote:
    What is homophobia?Did I say anything racist or sexist?I don't think so.
    Do you not like the teachings of Catholicism or Islam?Do you really want to describe billions of people as intolerant,ignorant and bigoted?If so, then the problem lies with you my friend.
    Goodbye monocrat :wave:
  • Options
    It wasn't monocrat, or someone who was making up what they believed; anyway back to the introductions...
  • Options
    Who Am I??

:)
    I'm a single mum now of 4, well 3 at home and one moved out to have her first child:banghead: she's too young and only a baby herself.

We live by the Sea in Essex.:thumb:

We have two dogs and a cat, which are great fun for the kids:yippe:

I'm an only child and only have my mum left now who lives 6 hours drive away, so don't get to see her much.

Love going on holidays in the sun every year (17 weeks till we go on Holiday now) Going AI at Aqualand in Corfu.... anyone been there???

Having lots of health problems at the mo, which the Dr's haven't a clue whats wrong:chin:
    so thats getting me down:crying:

Hoping to find Mr Right and injoy myself again which might be good:razz:

Bye 4 Now
    :wave:
  • Options
    hi im new here ..

im 30 , single ,got two kids ,a dog and two cats (just in case your interested)

im from yorkshire.

looking forward to replying on some of the threads:)
  • Options
    Er welcome :wave:

Your allowed your own thread to introduce yourself, there is no charge :D
  • Options
    yes there is.. send £19.99 per 10 words to the paypal address bellow.. imakemoneyfromintroductionthreads@money.net :p:p

Welcome.
  • Options
    I'm NEW!

Hi everyone, my name is Laura and as you all probably already know, I am new to this site. I am currently living in the Los Angeles area, I am in college, and I my absolute favorite thing in the world is music. I am currently working with Pringles and I look forward to reading and replying to your posts:thumb:
  • Options
    Hi

I'm new here. I like cheese and whisky, maybe not together.
  • Options
    hI,
    i'm 18years old, engaged, soon to be married.. [toooooo happyyyyyy]
    hmm, i love music, books, piano and kids.. i love babies.. so cute... and then i'm a interested in medical fields..... i love beauty.... currently working part time for AVON
  • Options
    I am a unique type of person, I usualy say all kinds of bad stuff wich i now list.

1. Religion athiesm through zionism.
    2. race
    3. sexual prefrince
    4. things about your mom
    5. things about every country and government if i know enough about it.

Now of course allow me to explian myself. Im am what the call a shock comic. I make fun of every one and every thing. That is becuase i beleave to make such a big deal of such fickle things such as race religion and cread. We all gotta laugh at our selves once in while or else we will always make war with eachother. To quote lenny bruce "Lets just say the word (cencord by me) untill the damn thing doesnt mean anything any more. I will try my best to controll my self for you people the ones that took every thing away from us!!!!! JK. I will be on best behavior in hear and if i do slip up please forgive me.

Thats not it but right now it is time to go to work. post more in a while.

Okay to explain my self and my life Hold on tightly now. *Plays Native american drum music on CD, and looks into a fire front of him*
    Many moons ago In the City in one of our great Chiefs, behind the big red bread house. I was born.

Okay english, I was born in Lame dear behind the big store. Grew up as a Jahova witness went to home school. Then i got sent to public school in a diffrent town. Colstrip at the time was an all white community. I am a Mutt, (My family linage did not care about color) So im souix cheyenne and crow and irish, scotish, Actual proof that i am a decedent of Eric the red (Or so they say.) the list goes on and on. So any way i was born with curly ass hair and a unique skin tone (that actualy changed) I would go to colstrip and i would get beat up for being Native american, the get home and get beet up for beeing white. Well Low and behold i became a champion of equality. Living in new yourk and california and texas. I learnd more and more. (Granted i was still kinda racist cause of things i was taught as a child) That changed shortly.

I had become so sure on everthing and the way to handle it that i could not see how wrong i was. Then Carlose Menseia came along. I was mad at his first show, up untill the end. This big deal we make about simple shit. We fight eachother for that kinda thing. Why did it take the trade centers to fall to unite us as a people.

Any who now i work for the EPA as water quality tester (Intern) For bighorn mt range natuaral water ways.

Good night folks!!!!!!
  • Options
    i'm alex and you'll get to know me...
  • Options
    Hi my name is abdullah ! mY nick name is MALCOM!
    i live in DOHA QATAR
    im 16 years old
    i like to make friends
    i like forms and public talks
    i like to meet different people

hope u'll like it ! ;)

thanks
    Malcom !
  • Options
    Hey, my name's Saji and I'm volunteering for YouthNet this week.
    I live in Melbourne, Australia, but am holidaying (and trying to find a job) here in England.
    I love spending time with friends and family, going to the movies and just hanging around at home with a good book!
    -Saji
  • Options
    Saji wrote: »
    Hey, my name's Saji and I'm volunteering for YouthNet this week.
    I live in Melbourne, Australia, but am holidaying (and trying to find a job) here in England.
    I love spending time with friends and family, going to the movies and just hanging around at home with a good book!
    -Saji
    G'Day Sport!
This discussion has been closed.