Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    JsT wrote: »
    Harsh dude, Harsh.
    Harsh, but fair :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Sheep Arrives

Hi all. :wave:

I am a 21 year-old student from Bristol currently studying Psychology & Mental Health. My ultimate aim is to become a Clinical Psychologist.

I'm also here as a volunteer to share my experiences with you so if you have any questions give me a shout.

I will mostly be contributing to the Volunteering section of this board but I may reply to other threads too.

:D
  • Options
    Howdy, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    G'day

Hi all i'm becky .

I live in sydney australia, am recently married -so still retain some of my dirty mind - have 2 kids, 1 of each and i love to play poker -if you want to play with me just buzz ;);)
  • Options
    Hiya, welcome :)
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'm Patti. I live in the US. I came here to get some views on my "issues" that I seem to be having. I don't have many people to talk to, so I figured this forum would be a good place to start. Everyone has been so nice. Thank you.

I am married for almost 13 years now and have been with him for almost 23. We have two beautiful daughters, ages 7 and almost 5. I am a stay at home mom going to Nursing school at present.
  • Options
    Hiya, glad people could help
  • Options
    Hi all i'm becky .

I live in sydney australia, am recently married -so still retain some of my dirty mind - have 2 kids, 1 of each and i love to play poker -if you want to play with me just buzz ;);)

Dear god, that's some kind of come on...
  • Options
    Hello :)

I'm Craig, 21 from South Wales.

Unemployed just at the moment, but 2008 will be the year I finally get on my feet!

I have many hobbies, buig music lover, gigs, photography, writing, all sorts.

I am very sexy too, at least that's what the voices in my head reckon
  • Options
    New girl

Hi my name is sarah i live in north wales with my mum, dad, 2 bunny's called missy and maisy and 3 dogs called budd, brandy and breezer.

Oh and the fish... They dont have names!

Im hoping to do my driving instructors course in about 8months time.
    I love driving so hope i pass the course when it comes to it!!

I like spending time with my mates, walking the dogs, swimming and aqua aerobics.

I have two brothers and one (new) nephew who is very cute.
    Cant think what else to say so :wave: for now
  • Options
    Hi breezme, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    hi guys

i'm 18 and from germany and i hate it here.
    i spent my junior year (11th grade) in the usa and had the best time of my life over there.

unfortunately i still live with my family. im gonna be done with school next june and i have no clue what to do afterwards.

im basically interested in geography and foreign languages. but mostly i like to talk about movies and tv shows :)

ive been playing soccer for about 5 years now and im obsessed with it. no kidding. i also like to hang out with my friends of course. duh! (:

idk just ask me if you wanna know more.
    k bye.
  • Options
    Hi winterin, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    Seems like there's a lot of young people here!

I'm a 27 year old Norwegian girl, I currently live in the U.S. where I've lived for a few years now.

I'm addicted to online forums, looking for a new place to get addicted to now. :)
  • Options
    just thought i wud buzz in n say hi my name is ceri and im 20 i love football 2 wut team do u support the baggies i hope! i have my own flat but have 2 sisters n 1 brother mum n dad dead :crying: dont care about dad thought just mum:) anewayz i better let u get so c u ceri xxx

Live with my Mummy and daddy still(for the time being anyway)

have 2 brothers one older and one younger, (I hate being in the middle) I'm 18 and work full time,I spend most of my working day on this site!!(Please don't tell my boss!)

I'm saving up for my Holiday at the moment and then I will be saving up for a car and learning to drive

I Like Football!! Enjoy TV, and thats about it....I live a very dull life

That's me done
    :p[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Im confused, but hello anyway :)
  • Options
    Hey! So I'm Ant, 22 and recently moved to Liverpool to do a Masters in Environmental Planning @ LJMU...

Hmm...love music (all types, I listen to everything from MGMT to Audioslave!) and play guitar. Oo, bit of a geek with reading comics, but absolutely love rock climbing and just generally bombing around the hills back home in Buxton!

Drop me a line if ya fancy a chat!
  • Options
    Hi My Name is Dolores ...Dolly is easier, Im 37 and a Teaching assistant in a school for autistic children. I live with my boyfriend and my lovely girl staffy called sage. xx
  • Options
    hi dolores welcome I am 38 and married and work with young people of the 11-19 age range as a youth support worker. Not been with the site long but you will enjoy it!
  • Options
    Hello there all! :) I've been fan of this site/volunteering on it for a while now but never got around to joining this forum,but here I am,So I am sarah,known as anything from saz to pip,I am a twenty year old studying a degree in Fashion Textiles,in my third and final year at the moment.My home is down in North devon,love the beachs and summer time...really need to learn to surf,anyone got any tips?heehee.Apart from uni,I love anything most teenagers do,from shopping,going out to having a laugh. On top of that I try to do as much as volunteer work as possible but is hard to find time,I am a volunteer swimming teacher currently for kids from 5-16 year olds,which is very enjoyable! Had to chose between doing art and childcare at college...but both are equally as loved,if you have any other questions after my babble...feel free to message me :)
  • Options
    Hello im Lucy, from lancashire. Im 17 (nearly 18) and I have a 2 year old son. I'd doing As levels in Psychology, Sociology and English Language at the moment. I'll look forward to chatting to you all

Lucy
  • Options
    Hi Lucy, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    hi dai im alibongo yes thats my real name im looking for new freinds and i chose you first please get back soon kind regards alibongo
  • Options
    :) hi all

my name is Aimee, I'm 23 years old, from malta but currently living on the Isle of Man, I currently work in finance but am studying counselling so hopefully I can change my career.

if anyone here is also studying counselling please get in touch, I would love to chat about it :)
  • Options
    Hi Aimee, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    Well here I am,
    Good looking, bronzed, intelligent, wealthy, consistant liar !
  • Options
    TashJTashJ Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Welcome Alan :)
  • Options
    Hi im new joined 26dec for advice alot cool people here im 24yr 2 daughters partner 8yr+4mth 3+half wk im bisexual too love tattoos got ten there al nice i already posted for some advice x
  • Options
    xxx

well am stacey am 20 currently living in edinburgh been here all my life needing a change now tho hoe to move abroad in few years australia is at the top of the list at the mo... iam a dancer been dancing since i was 4 years old ido jazz hip hopand mosern.... love going out at weekends with mates... stay with mum stepdad and bro hope to move into house with my partner sometime this year... am new to this site so wuould be nice to get some help to know how it works exactly...
  • Options
    :wave:
This discussion has been closed.