Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lads - how much do you show off 'getting lucky'?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DC85 wrote: »
    It's defo on the cards.
    A tenner on it happening tonight? Twenty quid, perhaps?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    A tenner on it happening tonight? Twenty quid, perhaps?

£20 ? Deal.

They can't hold out much longer, surely.
  • Options
    £20 ? Deal. They can't hold out much longer, surely.
    Deal. All we can now do is wait...
  • Options
    You already know for a fact I said that about girls who have one night stands and regret it the day after.

No you didn't. You said it in response to this post by a regular here
    The countless times I've heard people say, "If someone tried to do something to me, I'd kick them in the balls!" I used to believe it myself - until it happened to me, and instead of my kneecap + his testicles - I froze on the spot. Hearing you spout all that is utterly patronising, and is of no help to anyone, least of the people you're trying to 'help'
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Deal. All we can now do is wait...

I'll take both your bets.

Easiest £40 I will ever make.
  • Options
    I'll take both your bets.

Easiest £40 I will ever make.

:lol: We'll see Romeo.
  • Options
    Shit after reading all this all I can say is...Roll on death!!
  • Options
    I haven't read through any of MattLiverpool's past comments, but the whole 'lets rip him to peices everytime he posts' is fucking boring and very sad.

:yes:

As much as Matt pissed me off with his comments in the other thread I do find it boring to see kermit and MoK disect every one of his posts. Matt seems to see things in a very black and white way either that's because of the ill-informed shite he reads on the net or because he can't see things from a different perspective and understand that everyone is different and reacts differently to situations.

but yes, yawn.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Why on earth would you want to show off to your mates? I've never known anyone to do this and personally do find it slightly weird.
    :confused:It's a great ego-boost, confidence-filler for your mates to give you a pat on the back, for you to gain an image as a "machine" or a "ladies' man", I'd much rather have that image than be your average Joe, or conversely the loser who "can't pull in a brothel".
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    :confused:It's a great ego-boost, confidence-filler for your mates to give you a pat on the back, for you to gain an image as a "machine" or a "ladies' man", I'd much rather have that image than be your average Joe, or conversely the loser who "can't pull in a brothel".

Twat. I'm not even going to say "you've got issues" because I know you're a troll and you'll be gone soon. :wave:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit

I'll pull a bird because I like her not because my mates do.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Twat. I'm not even going to say "you've got issues" because I know you're a troll and you'll be gone soon. :wave:
    How on earth am I a troll?! Look at my posts, nothing remotely trollish. Having opinions, beliefs or values that differ from conventional norms in no way makes someone a "troll".
  • Options

Would you pull someone to show off to your mates even if she was ugly to try to prove something?
  • Options
    Why do all these threads turn into some members bringing up some of MattLiverpool's inappropriate comments ?

Yeah some of the stuff he has writen is weird and disturbing but can't be bothered to scroll through it every time I'm trying to read a post it's getting a bit samey.

And Ricardo R sorry if you're not Jomery it's just unfortunate that your writing style is extremely similar to his and your mannarisms (sp)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    Would you pull someone to show off to your mates even if she was ugly to try to prove something?
    No, what is there to show off if they're ugly?!
  • Options
    And Ricardo R sorry if you're not Jomery it's just unfortunate that your writing style is extremely similar to his and your mannarisms (sp)
    Lol... I know who they are, they directed me to this site which is why my first posts are in the same threads. But believe me we couldn't be more different regarding outlook, philosophy in life, (and success with women haha). In seriousness he's really not as bad as he's made himself out on this site, I think a lot of it was deliberate windups / provokations in retaliation after a few hurtful/insulting comments.
  • Options
    Lol... I know who they are, they directed me to this site which is why my first posts are in the same threads. But believe me we couldn't be more different regarding outlook, philosophy in life, (and success with women haha). In seriousness he's really not as bad as he's made himself out on this site, I think a lot of it was deliberate windups / provokations in retaliation after a few hurtful/insulting comments.

in other words, you are
  • Options

Lol Fucking hell, it is Jomery and he's taking the piss out of himself from another account...or maybe this is the real him and the other one was a piss take?

Either way, the guy is fucked up.
  • Options
    I'm so lost..I give up! Can't say simple things on here without bizarre conspiracy theories left right and centre. My first post here I said how I was from a poor background and had worked hard (vs Jom public school), here I'm talking about experience Jom hasn't had, I write these posts from the bank I work at (Jom doesn't work at a bank); apparantly writing in a similar style (which I can't see at all, I don't swear much for example) doesn't mean I'm some alibi! Jeez!
  • Options
    I'm so lost..I give up! Can't say simple things on here without bizarre conspiracy theories left right and centre. My first post here I said how I was from a poor background and had worked hard (vs Jom public school), here I'm talking about experience Jom hasn't had, I write these posts from the bank I work at (Jom doesn't work at a bank); apparantly writing in a similar style (which I can't see at all, I don't swear much for example) doesn't mean I'm some alibi! Jeez!

Hmm Ok fair play, although I'm not sure why Jomery would want to assosciate with you if you were from a poor background.
  • Options

I honestly don't understand why you would want that image anyway. Who are you actually trying to impress?
  • Options
    [quote=[pill 'ed]Hmm Ok fair play, although I'm not sure why Jomery would want to assosciate with you if you were from a poor background.[/quote]
    For some reason I'm a bit of an anomaly, easily befriend people who'd normally be rather snobby, posh folk are nice to me for some reason lol, say (sometimes a bit patronisingly) they respect I've worked hard to get where I am etc.
  • Options
    For some reason I'm a bit of an anomaly, easily befriend people who'd normally be rather snobby, posh folk are nice to me for some reason lol, say (sometimes a bit patronisingly) they respect I've worked hard to get where I am etc.

:rolleyes:

That is a whole other thread...

I hate all this us and them attitude.
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand why you would want that image anyway. Who are you actually trying to impress?
    From experience it's a great image to have - makes for great light-hearted banter with mates, really helps confidence which I think is important to remain in positive mental health, etc.
  • Options
    From experience it's a great image to have - makes for great light-hearted banter with mates, really helps confidence which I think is important to remain in positive mental health, etc.

Does it make you happy?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    in other words, you are

Haha :yes:
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    Does it make you happy?
    Obviously, else I wouldn't care less / bother.
  • Options

I think your attitude and confidence betray the point your putting across. It's a point I think in all fairness is pretty valid, just people don't like a cocky git :lol:

Any lad(girl even) who says they haven't gloated to mates about pulling a bird/lad in a club, is fulla shite! If the don't do it anymore, they defiantely would of done it in the past! :wave:
  • Options

OK
  • Options
    I think there's a fine line between pride and showing off, though.

I'm proud of my wife, physically and mentally, and proud that I'm married to her. That's normal. But I chose her because she's my taste, not somebody else's, and I didn't choose her to make myself look like a studmuffin.

I think its sad when people try and do things to impress other people. If you get off with someone it should be because you want to get off with them (even if it is a short-lived thing), not to score points with your mates.