Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

John Bunnel

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Legend.

qoy35c.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    "The L.A PD always get their man, and now the drug dealers are exactly where they belong - behind bars!"

Legendary twat.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    "This moron thought he could hide by staying at home, not breaking any laws, living a peaceful life sitting on the sofa having a cigarette. He was wrong! Watch as highly trained officers, using cutting edge equipment and methods, burst into his house and set him on fire....... twice!"

He had a great cameo in Bad Santa.
  • Options
    "This speeding motorist calimed he was only speeding to get a lottery ticket on time, and he got his ticket alright, a ticket to jail."
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Addict wrote:
    Legend.

qoy35c.jpg
    :thumb: The Man!

I want to meet him.
    "Remember.. ALWAYS be on guard, even an experienced officer like myself can get caught out with a bad facelift - look at me now. Next time, I'll be moe careful!"
  • Options
    Legend! :D

"This crazed madman used a cell phone while trying to escape the LAPD, but the only phone he'll be using from now on in is the one at the state pen."
  • Options
    He's on tonight folks.

He's the man. And after Starship Troopers 2! :yippe: WOO!

Ah... don't you think he has far too much admiration for the Russian Police and all, with the rather brutal methods? E.g: One of them, the Spetsnaz were looking for Caviar smugglers - cue slamming a mans head into a car so he talks.
  • Options
    Pure legend!! Wooo for channel 5 and there great shows :D!!!
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Pure legend!! Wooo for channel 5 and there great shows :D!!!

Fuck yeah! It were good tonight!

Long live the Bunnell! I want him to be president!

"There I-ranians thought they could build a nuclear powerplant. However, we wanted their oil, and if they used Nuclear research to get Nuclear Missiles, we couldn't take it! So we invaded and liberated them, securing our oil supply for future generations! A world Police actions switly pulled off! Watch this officer pit this wreckless tank driver..."
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    John Bunnel is a complete and utter, class A legend.