Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey @FordRanger - how are you doing? I've just been looking up this kingpyn event, am hoping gib gets his W again
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Hey @FordRanger - how are you doing? I've just been looking up this kingpyn event, am hoping gib gets his W again

@Ed_ I'm ok wbu. Yh gib is fighting austin mcbroom again, gib will win that
  • Options
    Yeah, doing pretty well thanks ☺️ hopefully he does, because I really don't like McBroom and his ego 😂
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Yh I dont like him, he seems weird. Apparently he had covid in his last fight with Gib so if thats true he could have put risked giving it to vulnerable people
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Hi
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Why do I feel like I got too much energy in my body right now??? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Why do I feel like I got too much energy in my body right now??? 🤣🤣🤣

Know that feeling, almost when you feel like you need to run everywhere?

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    I totally did not wake up at 11:30am.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,260 Wise Owl
    @Dancer Lol it's ok, it's Sunday for a reason! I hope you're doing ok x
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    I totally did not wake up at 11:30am.

Dont worry I woke at around 11:00am today too
  • Options
    Evening all, how we doing?

• Options
    Yo
  • Options
    Hi @Ed_
  • Options
    Hey ford, happy Friday ☺️

• Options
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Hey ford, happy Friday ☺️

You too dude.
    https://files.fm/u/7zwnd5wpt#/view/66w7jhvvt
    My uncles car is fucked dude, I put it into this link
  • Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,572 Community Veteran
    Yeah haha that looks proper fucked. Clutch is basically the worst thing to go, might as well get a different car at that point. You;ve always hated his car right, do you think he'll get a diff one?? @FordRanger
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Yo @leyla26 it's fucked, the clutch has gone, not bad though, its a 2013 so 10 years and it's on 69k miles. I think he's just going to get it fixed and not get a new one. I would have liked it if he got a new car but maybe at some point. Hopefully I could maybe get something soon like I want an upgrade on the fiesta in around a year or 2. I don't hate his car but it's definitely dull and not exciting. The reliability hasn't been too bad apart from this though just the gearbox had moisture in when it just passed his warranty but they covered the cost a bit. How's your car though? And the new hyundai i20, you should maybe post some pictures if you don't mind but just blur the reg plates out.
  • Options
    Wonder if worth seeing if you can have a go at fixing it? Could be a fun project even if it is just to sell it. Know you've talked about training to become a mechanic. I'd have no idea where to start though tbf

• Options
    Ha good idea Ed. Ford have a go at trying to fix it or looking up what sort of ways you could fix it. LEt's secretly hope they can't fix his clutch so he has to get something a bit more interesting hehe

What are you thinking in terms of an upgrade??

My car is alright! Has its first MOT since I've had it in 10 days or so.. I'm so nervous hahaha I know it's gonna fail I have a feeling

I'll take a picture and post it next week!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    leyla26 wrote: »
    Ha good idea Ed. Ford have a go at trying to fix it or looking up what sort of ways you could fix it. LEt's secretly hope they can't fix his clutch so he has to get something a bit more interesting hehe

What are you thinking in terms of an upgrade??

My car is alright! Has its first MOT since I've had it in 10 days or so.. I'm so nervous hahaha I know it's gonna fail I have a feeling

I'll take a picture and post it next week!

@leyla26 yh I did check the engine like opened the bonnet and it sounded broken when I ran the engine.

Im thinking of getting like a van but I have no reason to have one lool, I don't know why I want a van. I was thinking of getting a nice transit tdci.

Yh MOT day is nerve wracking a bit loool, I remember mine, the same as you worried it would fail but mine passed last year with just a few advisorys. Not sure about this year though lool.
  • Options
    @FordRanger Hahah maybe we leave it to the mechanics to fix it then, always scared things will blow up on me for no reason

Hey if you wanna get a van then why not! COuld get a Ford Transit after all lmao

It's just so bloody annoying if it fails. My dad's car failed on a windscreen wiper being broken and if he'd done it himself before the MOT it would've been like £10 but ended up costing like £45 and I bet that;ll happen to me

What's wrong with your car this year do you think??
  • Options
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Hahah maybe we leave it to the mechanics to fix it then, always scared things will blow up on me for no reason

Hey if you wanna get a van then why not! COuld get a Ford Transit after all lmao

It's just so bloody annoying if it fails. My dad's car failed on a windscreen wiper being broken and if he'd done it himself before the MOT it would've been like £10 but ended up costing like £45 and I bet that;ll happen to me

What's wrong with your car this year do you think??

Yh its the same as my username lool, I've always liked them, maybe I might need one for my job too.

Yh its annoying like more money to get it fixed too. It might fail on the tyres because they're old and cracking slightly.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys, I’m on here and over on the Support Thread in Health and Well-being until 9:30ish <3
  • Options
    ...Hi...
  • Options
    @Amy22 Hey! How are you doing? I hope you've had a good monday! :)
  • Options
    kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    hi everyoneeeeee
  • Options
    hey @kittenlover !!
  • Options
    kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Xee wrote: »

heyy what are u up toooo??