Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Hugs 💜 x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    My mum has an obsession with Gonks lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Uuuuuuuu
  • Options
    I am feeling better than I was this morning though. After using online Support x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’ve got a shein order yay
  • Options
    Why is he looking at me like that lol

i6r7ywko11iy.jpeg
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I really appreciate the efforts beat mods have gone through to support me tonight. Letting me vent in main chat about stuff that shouldn't really be allowed
  • Options
    How are you @zaynab_5
  • Options
    Who Remebers the programme Brum Brum 🤣 that yellow car and it would drive down steps in the title scene
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    @GreenTea I'm doing alright wbu?
    Just gutted that I only revised three hours today when I was meant to do six :/

Really struggling but really appreciate beat mod for listening to me
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Who Remebers the programme Brum Brum 🤣 that yellow car and it would drive down steps in the title scene

I used to love brum brum!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling @GreenTea
    I'm very glad that you got support!

Just hope she doesn't get told off for letting me say some stuff I did and allowing others to respond
  • Options
    Feeling very reassured. It's a nice feeling
  • Options
    Am going to Chruch for the first time tomorrow I really want to jsut stay in bed again
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling @GreenTea
    I'm very glad that you got support!

Are you revising tomorrow
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Why is he looking at me like that lol

i6r7ywko11iy.jpeg

Coz he lovessss you :p@Shaunie

He does!
  • Options
    Wish my sister would hurry up and ring to be picked up I wanna go sleeeeeeeeppp
  • Options
    Feel like I'm gonna throw up. Don't know if it's because been so upset and distressed or if I've caught a bug
  • Options
    Hope it's not a bug
  • Options
    Maybe I just need to walk it off
  • Options
    Wish my sister would hurry up and ring to be picked up I wanna go sleeeeeeeeppp
    Where you at?
  • Options
    It's so peaceful at night
  • Options
    Stars are beautiful
  • Options
    I’m at home but my sisters in the city not far from me at a work meal 😅 told her if she throws up in my car she’s paying to have it cleaned as well as the petrol money she owes me
  • Options
    I’m at home but my sisters in the city not far from me at a work meal 😅 told her if she throws up in my car she’s paying to have it cleaned as well as the petrol money she owes me

Oh you going to your sisters?
  • Options
    Idk why parties are still happening with how quickly covid is going up. Even more reason for lockdown
  • Options
    I mean it was her choice to go 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s not the only one doing it and no one is going to listen to no parties when bloody boris clearly had his own last Christmas

@Shaunie no I came back up home for Christmas well my dad came and got me but my sister only lives down the road hence the reason I’m picking her up when she rings