Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @GreenTea you definetly do matter, you shouldn't speak so lowly of yourself when you matter to everyone here

@Shaunie what messages are you replying to?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Apollo wrote: »
    @GreenTea you definetly do matter, you shouldn't speak so lowly of yourself when you matter to everyone here

@Shaunie what messages are you replying to?

Before attempting to take my own life. I wrote a status saying it’s my time to end it all ect and that I’ll be at peace now and for everyone to carry on. Loads of messages from this. And i don’t know what to reply to them all. Would a love heart do?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    If you aren't talking to me then please remove my name, otherwise I get a load of emails. Thanks
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    I get the impression that @lovemimoon is in a very good mood and here to uplift everyone! Well done. Very great to hear and see :3

Time off is going to be difficult for you @zaynab_5 but universities are aware of the world's needs and circumstances. Some will take this into account and be more flexible than usual. Just keep your head down and do the best you can :3

What do you mean by "Which ones were you referring to?". Do you mean which albums I recommend? If so, either as I believe they are the same but re-recorded!

Of course, you matter @GreenTea. You are a very valued and active member of our wonderful community. We care and so do many other people in your life! What makes you think you don't matter?

@Shaunie you can respond to your Facebook messages in any way you feel comfortable. If that is putting a heart to everyone then that would be okay and understandable :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited December 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Oh shit. Work have just emailed to ask me when can they call me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Let's go @Laura_tigger82
    Let's spread good cheers for everyone! ❤
    GreenTea wrote: »
    The things people say about me makes me question if I matter. I get sent screenshots of messages of people saying horrible things, get people talking about me to my face too. I'm just a pin cushion for people who are just hurting and feel the need to hurt someone..or just jealous of me. Idk. It's whatever. Makes me feel like I don't matter..like the things being said

I'm sorry to hear that @GreenTea
    I'm not sure what's exactly going on but you don't deserve to be in this toxic atmosphere. You matter, there are people out there who will treat you otherwise due to their own perceptions. If people are okay with pulling this type of shit on you, then it's less to do with you and more to do with them and their character. ❤
  • Options
    Omg I just went for a wee and it’s black???? Does that mean blood?
  • Options
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    edited December 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Omg I just went for a wee and it’s black???? Does that mean blood?

That sounds like a trip to A&E 👀👀

But have you been drinking water lately?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @GreenTea

I am so sorry to hear you are being treated so unkindly and unfairly @GreenTea. I was bullied throughout primary and secondary education. I confirm it says more about them than you. You continue to stand tall! You matter and so much too. One song I have always found uplifting in this situation is Pixie Lott - Get Weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuaP4YoYPX4

@zaynab_5

I hope they do take that into account @zaynab_5. In the meantime, if there's anything at all I can do to support you with your A-levels please just let me know. It would seem they are the same albums! Just different years :)

@Shaunie

Please try not to worry. If you feel comfortable with taking their call, they are likely to see if there is anything they can do to support you (either now or when you return). If you don't feel comfortable with taking their call, you can tell them you would prefer to talk to them when you are feeling ready.

Unfortunately, healthcare is not my area of expertise so it would be better to seek advice from 111 if you're not sure. However, it tends to mean dehydration so you will need to make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids (preferably water).

@lovemimoon

I agree, let's go =) virtual party! The Mix's community party would be the best type <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
  • Options
    You are more than welcome @zaynab_5. I mean it too :3
  • Options
    Yeah probably nothing to worry about. Probably dehydration
  • Options
    But do make sure you are okay @Shaunie because I can't say for sure <3
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy friends
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Dad should be here in about an hour and half which means I get to go home and seee my babies
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hi @Millie2787

How are you today? That sounds exciting! I hope you have a good afternoon and evening :)
  • Options
    Hey @Laura_tigger82 I’m tired but excited to be going home , it’s also my birthday soon which is kinda scary lol never thought I’d make it to 20 let alone be at uni
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Hell yeah @Millie2787 the only thing I dread about being twenty is that I'll no longer be a teenage dirtbag hahaha
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Hi @Millie2787

I am glad you are excited to be going home. Hopefully, you can have a nice nap and rest.

You have come so far and I am super proud of you!

Happy birthday for when it is your birthday <3
  • Options
    Yeah work rang me. They was nice saying to come back to work when I feel read
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Apollo now I have to start being an adult 🤮🤣
  • Options
    Hi @shauna638. See, I told you it would be okay. I am really pleased for you :)

Hi @Dancer. It is really great to hear from you again. How are you today? :)
  • Options
    Teddy and listening to songs help me
  • Options
    Take her name out of your mouth you don’t deserve to mourn. You just love the attention or do you get bored i🎶🎶🎶
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ah I go for a nap and it went quiet lol
  • Options
    I love Adele’s songs atm
  • Options
    edited December 2021