Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

On a Scale of 1-10 How are you Feeling Today?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl

Why not lower - I'm still alive and I start uni soon, bank account isn't in overdraft yet for a change and I've got training tonight.

Why not higher - feeling super low and depressed and hurting, don't feel well either. Haven't got out of bed yet and just can't be arsed with anything. Nobody gives a shit about me and I wish I was just dead.

How can I get higher - idk it's hard to see past this rut. Hopefully training tonight will help me feel a bit higher
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

It's too draining to go into detail :/
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    5 -

Found out I'm literally not entitled to any more monetary support whatsoever, there's nothing out there and I'm struggling a lot.

Think I'm gonna watch a show and get an early night
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    1 - it just hurts. It all hurts.
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster

Why not higher: I’m still struggling quite a bit,I had a really tough week last week with side effects of new meds. Though I am definitely feeling a million times better physically, I guess I’m just mentally drained and still feeling bit low. I have soooooo much to do and part of my brain is just in shut down mode.

Why not lower: I had a much better sleep, I think I’m just catching up on a week of sleep deprivation. The worst is definitely out of the way. And it’s December next week which is my favourite month.

What can I do: I have christmas songs on (magic radio, BTW, they’re only playing christmas songs atm) and I need to write a list of things I need to do before any more things get added to it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion

Why not lower - I had work today and it lifted my mood for a bit.

Why not higher - stressed out about everything else: work, uni, social circle etc. Been feeling severely depressed lately.

How can I get higher - at this point, ride this depressive wave out. I've reached a point where I'm too exhausted to do anything.
  • Options
    Wow I missed this post.

Why not higher - being a mum is tiring work! I love it but breastfeeding at night is something else. Finances are tight and I'm seeing my mum later today which is always hit or miss

Why not lower - I've got my partner and my amazing son to keep me going. My little boy has fallen asleep on the bed just now so I need to try and transfer him to his next to me cot. He looks so cute. I'm not in uni this year so that stress isn't there.

What can I do to get higher - get some sleep!!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Wow thank you so much for bumping this @Anch0r33 I’m so happy to see you back!

I think I’m an 8 today.

Why not higher: bit sore from walking miles in Glasgow yesterday. And me the idiot that I am burnt my tongue on chicken while there so that’s not exactly comfortable lol.

Why not lower: I am really looking forward to today. My niece is coming up to stay and we’re going to go for lunch at the pub across the road (first time taking her there) so I might have a wee drink and there’ll definitely be some nice food involved! And we’re spending so much more time with her which has been amazing. And she’s saying such lovely things like she loves being at our house, and I’ve even had the favourite auntie compliment which really feels amazing. Despite the pain I had a really good day in Glasgow yesterday, I got back in touch with some old friends from school about a year ago and we’ve got closer than we ever were back then. So it was really nice to spend it with them.

What can I do: Just so glad this thread is back. I’m going to get ready, niece should be here about 11.30.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,914 Extreme Poster
    This thread is such a great idea!

I'm a 2 right now, if I were to describe my life now I wouldn't be able to say anything more than "existing" (but that would also be a stretch).

Why not lower: It's the weekend so I get to stay home all day.

Why not higher: I feel tired, I feel like I'm falling apart. Have a coursework to do, uni extended the deadline for me so I can't mess it up now. I can't think or focus. I don't feel like myself. I could go on but that might make me feel worse.

What can I do to get higher: There is a lot actually, this includes getting more sleep and limiting using my phone. I got so many advice what I could do to help myself but I keep rejecting it for some reason, I don't have the energy or motivation to do anything so I'm just stuck hoping for some miracle that will make me feel better. I don't know what I'm expecting...
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Lonelyworld_246Lonelyworld_246 Posts: 4 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi I'm new here nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    Hi!
  • Options
    I'd say I'm a 1 today lol
  • Options
    Nvm take that down to -100
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 404 Listening Ear
    Hi @Lonelyworld_246 welcome to the mix! I'm at about a 5 today
  • Options
    I love when this thread gets bumped!!

I’m a 5 today

Why not higher: my brain is playing silly games and it just feels so messy. I can’t focus or concentrate (or is that the same thing) but either way. I can’t imagine anything of use getting done today.

Why not lower: I’m sure I’ve said this before but I have great family and great friends. Even if I let them all down sometimes with the way I do things.

What I can do: I’m gonna play some games I think. Something easy