Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm working 7:30am to 8pm tomorrow. Up at 6am 😂😂 coffee and redbull 😘
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea that is a long day! Hope it goes ok
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    This is it @GreenTea

u78szmumt89y.png
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    How am I going to cope in November when teddy is gone for two weeks
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

That's every day at the moment. It's so worth it though! Takes me steps closer to buying a house
  • Options
    I might make a (decaf, don't worry) coffee or hot chocolate and idk which
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    This is it @GreenTea

u78szmumt89y.png

Thats nice!! Pretty pattern
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Omg my parents took Theo with them on their motor home holiday last week and it was so weird without him and it was only a week @Shaunie we get so used to having them around
  • Options
    krwa2eq8ou1f.png

This is my fav dress can have it at any length
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

I get my coffee machine back tomorrow!
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

That's every day at the moment. It's so worth it though! Takes me steps closer to buying a house

You will get there! Houses are so expensive these days, my mum often talks about house prices when she was young and I get jealous haha
  • Options

Omg my parents took Theo with them on their motor home holiday last week and it was so weird without him and it was only a week @Shaunie we get so used to having them around

Omg exactly. I swear every hour I’m like where teddy so I can cuddle him. Like wtf will I do lol
  • Options

Woooooo exciting!! Coffeeee!!!
  • Options

You will get there! Houses are so expensive these days, my mum often talks about house prices when she was young and I get jealous haha

Yh they are so much harder to afford now. Lots of hard work going on with me at the moment. I'm determined to get there! Buy a house, do it up, become a landlady for a few years to earn back some of the money then hopefully live in it myself
  • Options
    Got my window open to hear the sound of rain it’s so relaxing but I don’t want spiders coming in ahhh
  • Options

Woooooo exciting!! Coffeeee!!!

Can't wait tbh. Missed having coffee!
  • Options

Omg exactly. I swear every hour I’m like where teddy so I can cuddle him. Like wtf will I do lol

Omg yeah it was so weird when Theo was away, I'd sit on the couch and there'd be a space beside me and it was so sad lol! He was so excited to see me when he got home on monday bless him! Just think How excited Teddy will be when he gets back
  • Options

Yh they are so much harder to afford now. Lots of hard work going on with me at the moment. I'm determined to get there! Buy a house, do it up, become a landlady for a few years to earn back some of the money then hopefully live in it myself

That sounds like a lovely plan! And you will achieve that one day!
  • Options

Omg yeah it was so weird when Theo was away, I'd sit on the couch and there'd be a space beside me and it was so sad lol! He was so excited to see me when he got home on monday bless him! Just think How excited Teddy will be when he gets back

Ahaha aw no! And yeah true. I hope he won’t forget me lol. Literally when I don’t have teddy for the night in the morning I’m just like I wanna cuddle with the cute fluff ball lol.
  • Options
    I’m gonna be heartbroken moving always from
    Dottie and Louie . Don’t care about my parents but Dottie and Louie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Cause You going uni?
  • Options

Ahaha aw no! And yeah true. I hope he won’t forget me lol. Literally when I don’t have teddy for the night in the morning I’m just like I wanna cuddle with the cute fluff ball lol.

He won't forget you, I always wonder what a dog's memory is like lol but sure they could never forget the love they get from their owners <3<3<3
  • Options

I keep thinking you’re Mike @Millie2787 I feel like it’s a avatar he would have lol
  • Options
    The things that frustrate me 🙈🙈🙈
  • Options
    It’s ma non binary moon 🤣 and Yeahh for going to uni
  • Options
    Oooo good luck with uni @Millie2787 <3
  • Options

He won't forget you, I always wonder what a dog's memory is like lol but sure they could never forget the love they get from their owners <3<3<3

Ahh true I hope not.
  • Options
    watch this and then read the comments. They are all agreeing with her. I’m confused now

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdr7ThLh/
  • Options
    I hadn't seen my dog for a year and when I finally saw him, I was jumped on, sat on, he didn't leave my side. Dogs remember who they love.
  • Options
    I might go sit by the river. I bet is so cool down there lmao