Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I hadn't seen my dog for a year and when I finally saw him, I was jumped on, sat on, he didn't leave my side. Dogs remember who they love.

Haha aww Theo was like that with me on Monday and he'd only been away for a week. Dogs are the best.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    It’s ma non binary moon 🤣 and Yeahh for going to uni

That’s exciting
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I hadn't seen my dog for a year and when I finally saw him, I was jumped on, sat on, he didn't leave my side. Dogs remember who they love.

Haha aww Theo was like that with me on Monday and he'd only been away for a week. Dogs are the best.

Cute!
  • Options
    My candles are burning in another room and I forgot.

Zero shits are given right now. They will go out on their own
  • Options

Oops! My sister did that and she got all freaked out but turned out it had gone out by itself
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Candle scare me so much. A second and house could be on fire. I’m literally obsessed with wax warmer. I have 4 and they’re expensive lol. And have a whole storage box off expensive wax melts too. Love them
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Oops! My sister did that and she got all freaked out but turned out it had gone out by itself

I've fallen asleep with candles lit before lol. I'm not phased by it anymore. Living life on the edge clearly
  • Options
    My most recent warmer. £65 just for it. But I love it. I can write whatever I want lol
    a33jr8t3mn00.jpeg
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    My most recent warmer. £65 just for it. But I love it. I can write whatever I want lol
    a33jr8t3mn00.jpeg

Spot the Dog

• Options
    Do you like billie Eilish? When I listen to this I feel l like nothing in the world matters but also like everything matters cause I can live how I want

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdrvEQyP/
  • Options
    I made hot chocolate
  • Options
    I made hot chocolate

Yumm what brand?
  • Options
    I made hot chocolate

Yumm what brand?

Cadburys. The best in my opinion haha
  • Options
    Candle scare me so much. A second and house could be on fire. I’m literally obsessed with wax warmer. I have 4 and they’re expensive lol. And have a whole storage box off expensive wax melts too. Love them

My sister has loads of wax melts. I have a few too but haven't had them on much.
  • Options
    I made hot chocolate

Yumm what brand?

Yum good choice
  • Options

My sister has loads of wax melts. I have a few too but haven't had them on much.

If go into tescos they do Yankee candle wax melts and the orange one smells lovely and is strong
  • Options
    I made hot chocolate

Yumm what brand?

Yum good choice

It's so nice!
  • Options

If go into tescos they do Yankee candle wax melts and the orange one smells lovely and is strong

Ooo I'll definitely have a look there! My sister would love that especially!
  • Options

Ooo I'll definitely have a look there! My sister would love that especially!

Yeah very cheap for how good it is! Smell last ages. I’ve brought cheap ones and they don’t smell when being burnt but they do
  • Options
    Asda do some really good ones. 3 packs for £5 @independent_ my mate has loads and they are strong and smell amazing
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Ooooh this thread is lively toniiiight~
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Bad thing about 2 dogs … double fart smell 😷
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Asda do some really good ones. 3 packs for £5 @independent_ my mate has loads and they are strong and smell amazing

Ooo interesting! I do my shop in Asda on a Friday so might see if my sister wants to come with and we can look at the wax melts. And I'll tell her about the tescos ones.
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    It’s cause I’m here lol 😝
  • Options

It is! It's great!
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Bad thing about 2 dogs … double fart smell 😷

Oh dear!

Is it bad that I like teddys fart smell? I’m like aw cute hahahaha. Everything he does is cute. Apart from his poo. I mean there is a line hahahahha
  • Options
    I'm watching gogglebox now
  • Options

It is. Makes me happy because I created the thread and I'm glad it took off so well! It's active because I'm here and happy chatting to you all :)
  • Options

Not watched that in ages
  • Options

Is it a New one?