Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Millie2787 I am so sorry to hear that. Are you okay??
  • Options
    Also! Hi everyone! I've seen your previous posts, knocked myself back to sleep as soon as I posted that. :joy::sweat_smile:

How's everyone doing??
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Stone cold pasta anyone? 😂

Send it my way! :joy:

It's in the post. First class delivery

Amen! Thank you for this blessed opportunity. :joy:

Yoo I tried to find a suitable meme for this but couldn't

Go with any random picture and you'll be good to go! :joy:
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Zen
    Incorrect. Most schools look for a level 3 in TA or education related college course to be a TA as teachers have less time to train on the job. Most jobs you look at will require a college level qualification in education, childhood studies
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Heyo @independent_ I'm okay. How about you? Looking forward to the weekend?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Zen
    Incorrect. Most schools look for a level 3 in TA or education related college course to be a TA as teachers have less time to train on the job. Most jobs you look at will require a college level qualification in education, childhood studies

My mum got into it with nothing like that. Maybe it’s different in Scotland though idk
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Heyo @independent_ I'm okay. How about you? Looking forward to the weekend?

@Supernova I’m glad you’re ok! I’m not too bad, have to go to the shop today to buy snacks and drinks for the football toniggh! Looking forward very much to the weekend. Any plans for the weekend for you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @lovemimoon not too bad thanks, how are you?
  • Options
    I'm doing okay! @independent_ How's your day going?? <3
  • Options
    @lovemimoon it’s been a pretty slow day so far I haven’t really done much, have to go to the shop in a bit to get snacks and drink for the football tonight! Will be watching it with my parents haha. How’s yours?
  • Options
    @independent_ Oh shit! England vs Scotland, right??? I've been seeing the hype for a while now!
    It's been a slow day so far. Binge watching Youtube after two months of not being on there. Feels refreshing asf but good things have to last.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Eh I’m fine . Was just a shit question . Have now retreated to going to bed
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 Going into hibernation mode until further notice?
  • Options
    Can't wait for football
  • Options
    @independent_ Oh shit! England vs Scotland, right??? I've been seeing the hype for a while now!
    It's been a slow day so far. Binge watching Youtube after two months of not being on there. Feels refreshing asf but good things have to last.

Yeah @lovemimoon England vs Scotland. Difficult one for me as I’m English but live in Scotland.
  • Options
    I'm absolutely soaked from walking in the rain
  • Options
    I'm playing euromillions tonight
  • Options

Goood luuuck!
  • Options

Yeah @lovemimoon England vs Scotland. Difficult one for me as I’m English but live in Scotland.

Well, that's a win-win situation, @independent_ Can always switch sides if one of the team loses. :joy:
  • Options
    The odds on football are shit
  • Options
    So doing lottery instead
  • Options
    @lovemimoon yuppp I was all tucked into bed and had a good long nap with my Dottie and Louie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 That's so cuuute! How are you??

How are they???
  • Options
    They are doing amazing . Both clingy today though but we’re due thunderstorms which don’t help
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    They are doing amazing . Both clingy today though but we’re due thunderstorms which don’t help

Oooh. Wish you the best of luck with that. :sweat_smile:
  • Options

Wooo good luck @GreenTea! I might get a Lotto one tomorrow that's the only one I've ever had any luck with haha
  • Options

Well, that's a win-win situation, @independent_ Can always switch sides if one of the team loses. :joy:

Gotta look at the positives I suppose @lovemimoon lol
  • Options
    Football time
  • Options
    Come on Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    I don't watch the football but today at school it is the only thing everyone has been discussing. When I was in my Photography lesson (after my extra time in an exam that I had) it was year 7 break time (we have staggered break times due to covid) and the whole of year 7 were singing Football's Coming Home for about 10 minutes non-stop and it was very out of tune.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous