Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Ooooh this thread is lively toniiiight~

@lovemimoon
    Feel like I haven’t spoke to you properly. What is a day like in your life lol?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol I made dinner hours ago and forgot about it. Just found it in the kitchen stone cold 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I'm watching gogglebox now

Is it a New one?

Nah it's a very very old one, it's possibly from years ago. Sometimes when there's nothing on TV and I cba watching netflix I go onto the E4 channel and they show loads of repeats of channel 4 shows like gogglebox and the big bang theory, I love them all
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Not watched that in ages

I watch it a lot. Find it a good distraction
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Is it a New one?

Nah it's a very very old one, it's possibly from years ago. Sometimes when there's nothing on TV and I cba watching netflix I go onto the E4 channel and they show loads of repeats of channel 4 shows like gogglebox and the big bang theory, I love them all

Ah cool love goggle box gives you recommend programs lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Not watched that in ages

I watch it a lot. Find it a good distraction

You know where to find me if you need a chat 💜 inboxes are always open for you
  • Options
    Stone cold pasta anyone? 😂
  • Options

Is it a New one?

Ah cool love goggle box gives you recommend programs lol

I love gogglebox for that. And the old ones are nostalgic
  • Options
    I need to catch up on Corrie. Also need to find a Corrie fan so we can speak about Corrie like a pair of old people xxx
  • Options
    Lol I made dinner hours ago and forgot about it. Just found it in the kitchen stone cold 😂😂😂😂

That is just sad! My sister left 2 pieces of perfectly good pizza out last week, if it wasn't pepperoni I'd have eaten it haha
  • Options
    I need to catch up on Corrie. Also need to find a Corrie fan so we can speak about Corrie like a pair of old people xxx

Corrie is good tbf, I don't really watch it much though. Parents love it though
  • Options
    Anyone here go to the gym?
  • Options

That is just sad! My sister left 2 pieces of perfectly good pizza out last week, if it wasn't pepperoni I'd have eaten it haha

Hahaha. I made it and was waiting for it to cool so I could add some stuff without it going soggy and werid but completely forgot to go back down 😂
  • Options

Ah do you know of any recent story lines?
  • Options

Hahaha. I made it and was waiting for it to cool so I could add some stuff without it going soggy and werid but completely forgot to go back down 😂

Oops :joy: that must of been a sad discovery, a cold dinner. I'd be gutted haha
  • Options

Oops :joy: that must of been a sad discovery, a cold dinner. I'd be gutted haha

It's in the bin 😂 I'll try again tomorrow 😂 downside of working so much, you sit down and relax... accidentally forgetting life around you lol
  • Options
    @independent_

For very user I don’t know what they look like I make a picture in my head of how they would look like. And for you it is Amy from coronation street. Do you look anything like her lol?
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion

@lovemimoon

Well! @Shaunie It's probably the most hectic thing ever. Either I'm bouncing off the walls or I'm having the shittiest day of my life (an understatement btw) What about you? How's your day like?
  • Options
    What an absolute useless twat I am
  • Options
    edited June 2021

My parents were watching it earlier and from what I saw (wasn't really paying attention) it was mostly about Fizz and Tyrone and Alina and them fighting over whether Tyrone should see the kids or not. I don't know where you're up to so trying not to say too much but there was also a bit about Nina and Seb
  • Options

It is. Makes me happy because I created the thread and I'm glad it took off so well! It's active because I'm here and happy chatting to you all :)

Saame! Thank you so much for starting this thread! <3<3
  • Options
    edited June 2021

@lovemimoon

Well! @Shaunie It's probably the most hectic thing ever. Either I'm bouncing off the walls or I'm having the shittiest day of my life (an understatement btw) What about you? How's your day like?

Ah mines just a shit life lol. How old are you? Do you go college or anything? Sorry if said before. I’ma but tired lol

I just feel a bit like a robot go to work come back sleep. Go back
  • Options
    edited June 2021

It is. Makes me happy because I created the thread and I'm glad it took off so well! It's active because I'm here and happy chatting to you all :)

Saame! Thank you so much for starting this thread! <3<3

You're welcome. One of the best threads on the boards this! Only the best hang here!
  • Options

My parents were watching it earlier and from what I saw (wasn't really paying attention) it was mostly about Fizz and Tyrone and Alina and them fighting over whether Tyrone should see the kids or not. I don't know where you're up to so trying not to say too much but there was also a bit about Nina and Seb

Yeah that’s where I’m basically up to hahha. So gross Tyrone is with Alina I mean say age doesn’t matter but he is stupid Alina will get over him. Makes me cringe. Like Tyrone man what you doingggg stupid lol
    I think it’s Good they did that story line with Nina though
  • Options

Send it my way! :joy:
  • Options
    @independent_

For very user I don’t know what they look like I make a picture in my head of how they would look like. And for you it is Amy from coronation street. Do you look anything like her lol?

Don't think so but I do have the same first name as her actress apparently :joy:
  • Options

Send it my way! :joy:

It's in the post. First class delivery
  • Options

@lovemimoon

Ah mines just a shit life lol. How old are you? Do you go college or anything? Sorry if said before. I’ma but tired lol

I just feel a bit like a robot go to work come back sleep. Go back

19 going to 20. You're 22, right? You mentioned it previously. :joy: I go to uni but I'm going to take a break from it. Had an exhausting day?

At least you have something to do! Better than sitting at home! How's work like??
  • Options
    @independent_

Don't think so but I do have the same first name as her actress apparently :joy:

Oh yeah just googled it. Maybe I knew that in the back of my head and that’s why I thought it loll
  • Options

Yeah that’s where I’m basically up to hahha. So gross Tyrone is with Alina I mean say age doesn’t matter but he is stupid Alina will get over him. Makes me cringe. Like Tyrone man what you doingggg stupid lol
    I think it’s Good they did that story line with Nina though

The Nina storyline was very well acted and really important. Shows how that sort of stuff can actually happen.

I have to agree about Tyrone and Alina, it won't last long I don't think