Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,633 Legendary Poster
    I forgot I had this neck fan and it’s perfect
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Damn godspeed Aidan o7
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Aidan hahaha omg :joy: well, having a neck fan is a new experience for me too lol.

Seriously though, it’s great! It was about a tenner on amazing
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Man I get these terrible mood swings and like I recognise that it's bad but right now I feel god damn amazing its great
  • Options
    Amazon, not amazing lol, although amazon is pretty amazing
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Aidan wrote: »
    Morninggg, so update, my plan to get to sleep didn't work :joy: tomorrow, well, today I have to resist the urge to nap so I can try again at bedtime

Knew you would be back!

Morning @Aidan :joy:

We've been expecting you.
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Man I get these terrible mood swings and like I recognise that it's bad but right now I feel god damn amazing its great

Mood swings aren’t nice but I’m glad you feel amazing right now @Apollo :)
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Oh nooo :joy:

How's it like then??

It’s very demanding sometimes 🙈 I quite often get hit bite sworn at etc

Wooow. I am so sorry to hear that. <3
    More than enough to thank you for your hard work and dedication. @Millie2787
  • Options
    @Apollo maybe, just maybe because it's like 2am or something, it took me an embarassingly long while to figure out the little saluting dude o7

And hey it's never bad to feel god damn great! I mean unless it's like a funeral or something, terms and conditions apply
    I just learned of o7 a month or so ago but I think it's great. And I agree, one day it's gonna be like this all the time I tell you
  • Options

My life in a nutshell. :joy:
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Wow it’s strange to be a night owl again

Edit: both good and bad strange.
  • Options
    @Aidan Indeed! But I don't think we've properly spoken before?

But I can tell you're a funny fella. :joy:
  • Options
    Christ I’m gonna be tired tomorrow, idk why I’m not tired now! Brain, this doesn’t make sense - but then again what about my brain does make sense
  • Options
    Ooh now I’m going to be thinking about that for the rest of the night @Aidan! Think my brain’s in charge at this point tbh though lol
  • Options
    @Aidan Indeed! But I don't think we've properly spoken before?

But I can tell you're a funny fella. :joy:

I don't know if we have, hey!

It's wayyyy too early in the morning for anybody in their right mind to be awake, if we didn't have a sense of humour idk how we'd cope :joy:

Early in the morning?? Mate, we've lost the privilege to use that phrasing the moment our sleeping pattern's gone out the window. :joy:

But hello! What have you been up to??
  • Options
    I used to have a good sleeping schedule, I swear I did. Someone help me find it? I think it got lost somewhere
  • Options
    Woah Elle you've got me thinking, and i know i know thinking is dangerous

BUT are you in charge of your brain or is your brain in charge of you??
    Way I see it is you are your brain, so probably your brain is in charge of you
  • Options
    Sleeping schedules are still a thing??
  • Options
    If your brain has to think all night about whether it's in charge or not, is it really in charge?? Am I overthinking this? Does it really matter? Why's more than one foot feet but more than one boot isn't beet?

Omg my mind is blown now
  • Options
    Sleeping schedules are still a thing??

I don’t even know at this point
  • Options
    @lovemimoon

98f96932ca6cea536d9ede1ce4342bbb.gif

Not sleeping, I'll tell you that :joy: been trying to pass the time with a bit of minecraft but then I forgot where I lived and got bored and made cheese on toast and played minecraft again forgetting I'd got lost and got even more lost and then I ended up here, every moment of my life has resulted in me ending up here

What about you?

Just had to explain to my mum why me wheezing my ass off at 3am in the morning is not a cry for help.

Minecraft.
    Ohhhh, the nostalgia is super strong. How's it doing these days??
  • Options
    @Apollo so your brain is in charge of you but you are your brain so your brain/you is in charge of you/your brain

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
    Or something like that
  • Options
    @Apollo so your brain is in charge of you but you are your brain so your brain/you is in charge of you/your brain

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Yooo. This brain in charge talk is causing my brain to have some existential crisis. Have we, as a species, have evolved enough to talk about this??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon

Not sleeping, I'll tell you that :joy: been trying to pass the time with a bit of minecraft but then I forgot where I lived and got bored and made cheese on toast and played minecraft again forgetting I'd got lost and got even more lost and then I ended up here, every moment of my life has resulted in me ending up here

What about you?

Just had to explain to my mum why me wheezing my ass off at 3am in the morning is not a cry for help.

Minecraft.
    I remember this time last year my friend group had a big Minecraft server going, it was with a newer group at the time who are way nicer than my old friend group and we all love each other and we all played on our Minecraft world every day building things together, it was so amazing. It's genuinely such a fond memory of mine because instead of going out (lockdown) we just chilled in our little Minecraft world living so merrily
  • Options
    I want a coffee
  • Options
    I want a coffee

At this time??
  • Options
    I want a coffee

At this time??

Tbf, I want coffee at anytime :joy: I would use the phrase it’s too late for coffee but you could almost say it was too early
  • Options
    @lovemimoon

What about you?

Minecraft.
    I remember this time last year my friend group had a big Minecraft server going, it was with a newer group at the time who are way nicer than my old friend group and we all love each other and we all played on our Minecraft world every day building things together, it was so amazing. It's genuinely such a fond memory of mine because instead of going out (lockdown) we just chilled in our little Minecraft world living so merrily

Aww! That is such a good memory! Tell us more about this server (if your brain has the power) And how the hell did you and your friends navigate the world without getting lost?
  • Options
    Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    I really want coffee but our house is creepy at night and I’ve already been downstairs once and I don’t want to go again, also I can’t be bothered