Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    @Kasa2103 I’m really glad to hear he was helpful. It sounds like they’re working hard to keep everyone safe in terms of social distancing. It’s good that you have someone you can go and speak to at school because I know how difficult a place school is for you sometimes 
    Yeah. School can feel like a really nasty and lonely place. :( I feel like everyone should be able to speak to someone without stigma or judgement especially if they are struggling or just want to talk.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Done much today @independent_?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Kasa2103 I completely agree, there should always be someone for students to speak to. I struggled with mental health right through school and felt I couldn’t speak to anyone at school - they were all either judgy or totally unapproachable. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing @GreenTea I’ve hardly left my room tbh not really had a good day at all. Watched who wants to be a millionaire from a few nights ago though haha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    my phone is on 12%... better charge it lol 
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing @GreenTea I’ve hardly left my room tbh not really had a good day at all. Watched who wants to be a millionaire from a few nights ago though haha 

Sending hugs
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Lol apparently I talk to much 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Who would've known school was so exhausting haha

I may be tired but I am so glad to be able to see my friends again and not even have to distance (the rules don't make sense but hey it's great)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2020
    Lol apparently I talk to much 😂
    I wish I did
    my brain is always too busy thinking to speak much. And I’m shy as anything
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    EGM said:
    Who would've known school was so exhausting haha

I may be tired but I am so glad to be able to see my friends again and not even have to distance (the rules don't make sense but hey it's great)
    Glad you saw your friends!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan Well thanks, now I'm gonna be up all night thinking about these!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    But do fish think that they are on Earth and we are in Space? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Bored
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Those are some very deep questions @Aidan . Very interesting.

Something I always find fascinating is the fact that we could all see colours differently but because we were told what was green or blue when we were children that's what we think. Like all our favourite colours could actually be the same  :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan I am ruined now, a portal deep confused and thinking has been opened 😭
  • Options
    Going down to England tomorrow for the weekend before we go into another full lockdown lol.
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea how are you
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Enjoy !! @independent_ but... another full lock down??
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea how are you

Not so great. You?
  • Options
    Lots of theories of full lockdowns @Liam nothing confirmed
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    We had some deep thoughts in GC and now I can't stop with them :lol:

Do crabs think fish can fly?
    Why do we chop down bird's houses to make birdhouses?
    In Harry Potter if magic can fix bones why doesn't Harry fix his eyes?
    I was probably the only one thought for a slight second “crabs can fly?”
    cause I’m still confused about that sentence haa

• Options
    @GreenTea im not brilliant either. Just getting through. 

@Liam there’s nothing confirmed but we’re just worried it’s gonna happen and we’re gonna have to go months without seeing each other again :(
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh dear. 
    My housemates are pissed at me because I skipped out on dinner with them. I've been asleep since like 8pm instead

And before anyone reports this comment. I did have dinner. Just not with them and what they had 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I feeel reallly low does anyone wanna talk with me
  • Options
    @GreenTea sounds like you needed the sleep! Not very fair of them to get pissed off at you. Tomorrow is the weekend!!! 

@Shaunie hey, sending hugs <3 you got anything planned for tomorrow?      ?
  • Options
    I have work:’(
  • Options
    Oh hope work is alright @Shaunie

I’m tired but im not tired enough to sleep lol 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
     Ah same only just realised the time
  • Options
    I’m just constantly a zombie. I have no real sleep routine anymore haha.