Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I should go out for walks more tbh. But just no energy for it atmΒ 
    β€œSometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Maybe start by just sitting outside and getting fresh air?
  • Options
    I do that sometimes if the weather is nice enough (been raining a lot lately haha). It is nice to get out for a bit.Β 
    β€œSometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Today I actually got out of the house though. Which I haven't really for quite a while at least not properly. So that's a positive I guess.Β 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Why am I even still awakeΒ 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Why am I even still awakeΒ 
    Hope you managed to sleep
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Meh got a few hoursΒ 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    MorningΒ 
  • Options
    Go down the slide they said. It be fun they said...

Now nursing a big arse friction burn
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    HiyaaΒ 
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Aidan said:
    Aw looks like I missed a right cheese-fest in this thread last night :love::joy:
    Hahahaha soz *Pats head*
  • Options
    Friction burn fucking hurts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why did I think going down the slide was a good idea
  • Options
    Hey Heyyy, good morning!!!Β 

@independent_ @Shaunie, 🌞

• Options
    Have you tried footmasks yet @Salix_alba_2019
  • Options
    Meh got a few hoursΒ 

At least you got some, maybe nap later on when you can?
  • Options
    @Aidan we can always do a part two πŸ˜‰

I'll start, dear Adain you are... Aidan πŸ€ͺβ™₯️

Love a bit of positivity πŸ€“
  • Options
    Have you tried a footmask yet @Salix_alba_2019
  • Options
    @independent_ lemme know if you like the playlists I DMd you last night, I can find more if need be! :) Forgot to say last night
  • Options
    Aw Aidan you did miss it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

lol salixπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kindness goes a long wayyπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Options
    Still can't believe how many posts this thread has πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Β 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Kindness goes a long wayyπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Shame you missed it too!
  • Options
    I was here lolΒ 
  • Options
    Oh Yeah I meant missed it as you didn’t get involved or reply.Β 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I was trying to do playlists for independent as needed a distraction. I can't respond to kindness sometimes when I have so much hate towards myself. Sorry.

I've said several times that I appreciate things that happen on the boards
  • Options
    I’m still not over at how cute teddy looks in my picture. Obsesseddd
  • Options
    This week is flying by..
  • Options
    Do you ever drive past a house and really like the house and want to see the layout etc or is just me and my obsession?

Im still trying to talk my parents into buying a Β£2million castle..
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    For my birthday my dad is thinking of getting me driving sessionsahh