Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's literally a basic format on my phone... I asked the mix because I had a second question for them that I asked at the start and wanted an update too lol
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    It's literally a basic format on my phone... I asked the mix because I had a second question for them that I asked at the start and wanted an update too lol
    No sorry I mean you need to go on the profile. Like this

click the discussions

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Aidan said:
    @GreenTea woo well done! But yeah I'd be ending my chef career on a high note like that too :lol:

And yeah this post is the 10949th!

Congrats on being the 10949th post!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie congrats on being the 10950th post! It's a much neater number :joy:
    Oh gosh yeah hate uneven number. Everytime I say “I’ll get up soon” always has to be an even number on the time. Think everyone does that tho lol
    edited August 2020
    I wish I couldn’t check the view counts on threads on my phone but unfortunately you can 😂
    Aidan said:
    @GreenTea woo well done! But yeah I'd be ending my chef career on a high note like that too :lol:

And yeah this post is the 10949th!

Haha was alright to be fair. Just to stressful not being enough room on hob and in oven 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Aidan said:
    Omg same @Shaunie always a neat multiple of ten minutes or until I need to pee whichever comes first :joy:
    Lol 😂 even better if on .00 or .30
    Tried to take a picture with my dog . 

And.. HE FARTS ON ME
    I didn’t make any tiktoks today. Like I planned lol. I’m Too lazy 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Hey Kasa. How’s your day going?
    Tired and it has been boring. Did you notice the poem I wrote?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Also did you know when you report a post. Your post count goes up by one too? Noticed ages ago when I was reporting POTM and was like wtf I didn’t make any new discussions 
    Need to shave my legs. Bleh
    Kasa2103 said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hey Kasa. How’s your day going?
    Tired and it has been boring. Did you notice the poem I wrote?
    I did. <3 always nice when people are open about these things 
    Didn't even bring my razor to shave my legs. Fml
    edited August 2020
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    Aidan said:
    Omg same @Shaunie always a neat multiple of ten minutes or until I need to pee whichever comes first :joy:
    Lol 😂 even better if on .00 or .30
    Sometimes I'll settle for a :15 :45 etc, if I'm in a good mood :joy:
    Ofc lol. I mean that’s the only time you should accept odd numbers Over a even. Cause can you imagine waiting for the 16 or 46 past one. Like wth no it should be 15 or 45 lol
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    @Mellyy99 hello, how are you? :) Hope you had a good day
    kinda stressful tbh, I need to call the mental health team to chase up the referral and I'm dreading it aha. How are you?
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    kinda stressful tbh, I need to call the mental health team to chase up the referral and I'm dreading it aha

Is there anyone you trust who can sit with you while you call them? Just to help calm you down and as some support?
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    kinda stressful tbh, I need to call the mental health team to chase up the referral and I'm dreading it aha

Is there anyone you trust who can sit with you while you call them? Just to help calm you down and as some support?
    No not really, my family doesn't know about my mental health 
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:

We will be here if you want to talk to us before and after if that will help?
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:

We will be here if you want to talk to us before and after if that will help?
    Yeah i'll try update on here when I have the guts to call thank you x
    how are you doing @GreenTea
    Mellyy99 said:
    how are you doing @GreenTea

I'm ok thank you. You doing alright this evening?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @Mellyy99 I work with Children and teenagers with autism so if you want any advice let me know :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hi
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Ello everybody! How is we all? 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    eating a curry
    I think I'm good @Aidan

Is a hot curry @Liam ? 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

I got a dunker 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    yes, too hot.. hot as in spicy. This is my 3rd attempt at eating it tonight :lol:
    Can she not put less spice in @Liam ? 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈