Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Ohh and I love paul o Grady for the love of dogs. Not a fan of paul o Grady just the dogs
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Oh ya general chat is awesome, theres some super cool folk in there, like me. :lol:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Liam Yes it was support chat but hopefully I can make friends on here people that understand me  <3
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie same but tbh I've not seen the films yet so I should probably do that before I beg for another series haha
    😧😧it’s not allowed to be in your list if you’ve not watched the films! Aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone know what this program was called???

I really liked that program of those two kids that where really weird. One was a girl and other a dog. Boy thought he was psycho cause he killed his pets but yeah turned out he wouldn’t kill a person and they went on car trips and got into messy situation when they tried to stay at someone’s house

it was kinda new. And was on netflix
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I can agree there @Liam 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @Emoji246 , I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends on here. I definitely have :smiley:

@Aidan :lol: you're cool too haha
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    ITS SO WARM.

• Options
    WHEN WILL IT END
  • Options
    @Shaunie end of the f***ing world?
  • Options
    @Aidan What upsets me more on there is I think people focus on one person most of the time
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie end of the f***ing world?
    Ah yes that’s the one!  Loved that program 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Shaunie S2 is on all 4 or something, it's not as good as S1 but was brill! 
  • Options
    It's not too bad here tonight not too hot hopefully it starts to cool down from here! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Also the nest! Loved that program too. Had so many turns

anyone would like that. Defo recommend
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie S2 is on all 4 or something, it's not as good as S1 but was brill! 
    Oh yeah I’ve seen that I think. It was good but yeah not as good as s1!
  • Options
    Laine said:
    It's not too bad here tonight not too hot hopefully it starts to cool down from here! 

We were supposed to have a storm but it passed right over us and went to the Fucking ocean.

Best not be hot Tomorrow. Got a 4 mile walk to see my grandparents lol then 4 miles back.
    And where I am is so bloody hilly
  • Options
    Aidan said:

What Nooo. I don’t want summer to end. I think it’s ending tho 😭😭😭I want to wear more of my summer clothes 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @Aidan What upsets me more on there is I think people focus on one person most of the time
    Every chat is different @Emoji246
  • Options
    @Emoji246 There's a feedback form somewhere, i can't seem to find it but you can leave your review on support chat, mention what you found helpful or not so helpful. i can't find the form but i bet @Aidan or @Laine could help out with that.

Sometimes SC gets super busy though and it can feel difficult to be heard, keep trying :smiley:
  • Options
    Anyone had jolly ranchers before.? Just munching on them now and they are so nice
  • Options
    Aidan said:

It needs to end. Our bodies aren't use to this and our skin isn't use to so much UV..

Got to be so careful
  • Options
    Not eaten them but had jolly rancher soda from an American shop it was so lush! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    American stuff is awful 😷😷 so much unnecessary sugar... 
    Even my American sister to be in law prefers UK sweets to her own country.. 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Not eaten them but had jolly rancher soda from an American shop it was so lush! 
    They do go well with drink. I dissolve them into vodka. Add some mixer and tastes like a normal drink!
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    American stuff is awful 😷😷 so much unnecessary sugar... 
    Even my American sister to be in law prefers UK sweets to her own country.. 
    oh. Now just put me off my fav sweet lol
  • Options
    @Liam @Aidan Ill probably be awake untill 4am as always 
  • Options
    I’m joking lol. They’re too nice to be put off that easy 
  • Options
    Some of mams side of the family are from US, we go every 2 years to visit. Their sweets are sooo good :lol: not all of them have unnecessary sugar @GreenTea
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Aidan said:
    Hey! @EGM how are you?
    Shaunie said:
    Hey egm 
    GreenTea said:
    Hello @EGM nice to see you!!!!
    How have you been?
    Hey!! I've been really good thanks. I've had a pretty good time in Scotland and the weather was quite nice most of the time. There was a thunderstorm the other night, which was awesome. Also luckily the absolutely ridiculous hot weather in the south is over just as I come home :)