Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Some shops like asos and h&m have a sustainable fashion collection. Just got to look on the labels
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Liam said:
    ahhahahah thats not good
    Literally freaked out 😂😂😂 cause I nearly touch like the actual dirty part 🤢😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I just buy anything i like the look of, i know it's not ideal but idk ahh i feel guilty now :lol:
  • Options
    My housemate got a £60 jack wills dress (from this year collection) for £5
  • Options
    @Shaunie bet they didn't sell :lol:
  • Options
    Don’t feel guilty! I buy them too cause I can’t afford anything else 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie bet they didn't sell :lol:
    Lol no they went in the bin. Should of been burnt 😂
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I just buy anything i like the look of, i know it's not ideal but idk ahh i feel guilty now :lol:

Don't feel guilty haha. Everyone has their preference. Im just more mindful and weary of peoples rights and the environment.. like I'm grateful to of been born into a privileged country compared to low economic development country where you work sweatshops 
  • Options
    @Shaunie :lol: you didnt buy them then, no?

@GreenTea i hear ya :smiley:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie :lol: you didnt buy them then, no?

I Think I was just sick in my moutH 😅
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Do you know. Teddy is actually scared of the vampire dairies program. Ever since not playing it. He is fine. Not scared now 😂😂😂😂 such a weird dog
  • Options
    hahahahaha mint 
  • Options
    Like I've read Into the industry and watched documentaries and I just think it's wrong that companies Making millions of pounds.. won't pay people who make the clothes more money.. it just doesn't sit well with me. Just my opinion
  • Options
    Aye ,no i hear ya @GreenTea .. I doubt it sits right with many people. It's really sad. 
  • Options
    I’m 22 next month I feel so olddd
  • Options
    only 9 years older than me :lol:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Aye ,no i hear ya @GreenTea .. I doubt it sits right with many people. It's really sad. 

Yh shame it's 2020 and people are still treated so poorly
  • Options
    Liam said:
    only 9 years older than me :lol:
    Omg you’re 13 no way?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    yip lolll

i agree @GreenTea :disappointed:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    yip lolll

i agree @GreenTea :disappointed:

Sucks.

Done much today?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Ah I thought you was like 16. Lol. You act older. Not like I judge by text but know when get vibe lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea Done nothing all day, had a really lazy day haha 
    @Shaunie aye lol 13, 14 in 7 months 
  • Options
    Now I do feel old lol I need a life ahhh
  • Options
    dont feel old loll think im the youngest on here 
  • Options
    I’m probs the one who acts 13 hahah
  • Options
    Lazy day sounds good though!!

Hate going from a a nice big double bed to a child's single bed.. can't even roll over
  • Options
    @Aidan acts like a 13 year old :lol: 
  • Options
    I felt old the second I out lived a dogs life. Which is about 17 at the latest hahah
  • Options
    I mean if I was a horse I’d still be alive so I’ll just think of it that way instea
  • Options
    i wish i were older im at a rubbish age loool i thought 13 was meant to be fun i want to be atleast 18 :lol: