Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Think of it as a tortoise @Shaunie i think they can live well into the 100s lol
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Liam said:
    i wish i were older im at a rubbish age loool i thought 13 was meant to be fun i want to be atleast 18 :lol:
    Na you’d rather be 13 lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ahh that’s mad!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aw Barry! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    naaaah 8 was rubbish :lol: i think ill be happy with 16/17 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Fuck it’s so hot 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Bed time for me. Nightt 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I’d love to be a kid again. Roughly 10 or 11 they were my most carefree ages 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    15-16 was the absolute worse 😂 

Night @Shaunie sleep well! 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Too late @Aidan i've already seen it and had my heart broken :lol:
  • Options
    I'm aff to bed too because set an alarm for 8 to see if our zen master got into uni (she obvs has)... night!! :lol: 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My back is bleeding 😭😂
  • Options
    How do you cool down when a tower fan isnt helping 
  • Options
    How do you cool down when a tower fan isnt helping 

Put a large bottle of icy cold water behind the fan! 
  • Options
    @GreenTea that’s a good idea thanks it’s so much warmer down here than it is at home 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Only gone and finished first year with Distinction star , Distinction 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Omg well done. I am so proud of you for doing so well especially with everything that you have had to go through. <3
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Only gone and finished first year with Distinction star , Distinction 😭

That's amazing!!!!! Well done!!!
  • Options
    Amazing @Millie2787 wooo well done !!!
  • Options
    Went for a walk in 99% humidity.. no where for the sweat to evaporate... I'm actually so disgusting right now 😂
  • Options
    I honestly can’t believe it my predicted grades were only a Distinction,distinction 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Well done @Millie2787 <3
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    WELLLL DONEEEEEEE GUYSSSSS @Millie2787 @Aidan !!!!
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Yesss well done @Millie2787 that’s so amazing!! 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    It's so hot 
  • Options
    You doing anything to celebrate Millie?
  • Options
    I am just so excited for my big ikea mirror to come. Next weekend 😭😭😭 can take Proper mirror selfies ✌🏻 Although full length mirrors in my room trigger ED but oh well. Only one way to find out ha. 
  • Options
    No Shaunie I’ve got work in half hour 😂 Work stops for no one lol
  • Options

Hope you have a good day at work!

You applying for that other job?
  • Options
    Oh no. Get yourself some Ice cream on the way home!