Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I think I’ve watched every episode twice Of this country. Might watch third time. 😭😭😂😂😂  Kerry and kurtun lol they’re just too funny with their acting
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Liam

this is my tiktok of this country 😂😭😭😭😂😂😂

https://imgur.com/a/GKbNxz7

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie looooool brilliant :lol::lol: 
  • Options
    I’m Not very good at lip syncing but oh well 😅
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I feel so Fucking fat still from dinner lll
  • Options
    I love the bit where they keep getting kerrys mam to say tomato :lol:
  • Options
    Omg yeah. Or when she goes like “there’s no holes in my crumpets” then she’s shouts. Yeah they are. Turn them over lol 
  • Options
    loooool
  • Options
    Cause they’re suppose to be lazy and all that. I am hoping it’s not a fact of where the more you find this country funny the more you can relate to it 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie there are people who eat the bounties?!?
    Omggg I love the bounties! My fav
  • Options
    I asked this question in GC the other day @Aidan and theres some folk who actually eat bounty? eeee
  • Options
    Am I just being ignored now? Lol
  • Options
    im not ignoring you @GreenTea <3
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Heyy! Yeah still about was watching a twitch stream! Hope everyone is well 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Heyy! Yeah still about was watching a twitch stream! Hope everyone is well 

Sounds good
  • Options
    @Liam
    Thank you. Just felt ignored. Think because I'm so anxious and just looking for distraction. Anxiety is beating the shit out of me. So exhausting

Sorry
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I asked this question in GC the other day @Aidan and theres some folk who actually eat bounty? eeee
    Omg how can people be like this! What’s your fav? 
  • Options
    Don't apologise pal, we're all here for ya and definitely no ignoring ye 
  • Options
    Can't believe my thread has 360 pages...
    Like..I started that..
  • Options
    Snickers @Shaunie maltesers a close second :lol:
  • Options
    Ohh yeah they’re pretty good tbf 
  • Options
    361 now @GreenTea :smiley:
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited August 2020
    Malteasers gotta be my fav but they go so quick 😂 

It's pretty good yeah I watch this guy streak animal crossing it's fun and just calming haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Liam said:
    361 now @GreenTea :smiley:

Yeppp like.. I created that lol. Such a good feeling.
    So glad my thread sorted itself out and took off
  • Options
    Im going to do a tiktok tomorrow to do with primark.if I’m not too lazy.  Where wear the uniform while also pretending to be a customer. That’s if I can be bothered. I will share it here if it’s not total rubbish. Cause not too good at lip syncing hahah
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Malteasers gotta be my fav but they go so quick 😂 

It's pretty good yeah I watch this guy streak animal crossing it's fun and just calming haha

I love animal crossing. 
    I really want a switch so I can play 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I’m gunna do the one where they go like do you know how much you’ve spent and they go like no. Staff says how much they’ve spent “2,000” then they’re like noo way. 

it goes something like that away 
    😂

I feel like primark definitely fits that one. Because go in there and it’s like oh get a few tops and before you know it £5+5 +5 =1000 loolll
  • Options
    i dont think ive ever actually been in primark :lol:
  • Options
    I hope tiktok gets banned.
    Although it could change soon because twitter wants to buy it and basically turn it into a platform for twitt
  • Options
    Liam said:
    i dont think ive ever actually been in primark :lol:

Don't. It's all sweatshop made. That's why it's all cheap.