Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Connect four!

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2020
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ The real question is, do you ever sit at home and tell the misses that you’re doing really important work stuff when really you’re playing connect 4?? Asking for a friend... 
    Alis propriis volat 

@Eleanor 😂😂😂 - It's so true, it hurts! 
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

@Ed_ I had a sneaky suspicion :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Pssss we gotta block him  from getting a diagonal so don’t go on 6 ! 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me

edited July 2020
    @Ed_ is about to trap us, right no one answer the next one :joy: 
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    @Ed_ is about to trap us, right no one answer the next one :joy: 

Changed it ;)
    Brilliant @GreenTea :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
    Ha! I wondered when we would get our first edit of a go :lol: serves me right for not responding quicker! *shakes fist simpsons style at you both*

Right that's it no one answer :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Just had a great laugh reading through this :lol:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *

Me waiting for someone to have a go!

Now it looks like you no longer will have to wait for someone to guess as I just guessed. Even if it was 3 weeks later!  :p 

@Ed_ loving the gif thing as well.
    Thank you @Kasa2103 - Finally...

Re-rack if anyone fancies it...