Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Connect four!

Comments

• Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Well, I completely missed your last go there GT, apologies on that!

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Every time I read GT it makes me think of gin and tonic 😂😂
  • Options
    Haha. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Yes please if you are making @GreenTea :lol:

• Options
    @Ed_ not today 😂 red leg rum is out today!
  • Options
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    Yes please if you are making @GreenTea :lol:

@Ed_ I guessed that you would say something like that. :lol:
  • Options
    how long do I have to wait in between posting? :D
  • Options
    Until @Ed_ has finished his turn and posted it.
  • Options

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    NO ONE GO 5 I REPEAT NO ONE CHOOSE 5 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Eleanor said:
    NO ONE GO 5 I REPEAT NO ONE CHOOSE 5 
    My exact thoughts too. :p
  • Options
    @Eleanor Feel free to do a number then.
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 It's alright :)@Spook98's is waiting for another turn so they can go :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Kasa2103 It's alright :)@Spook98's is waiting for another turn so they can go :) 
    Okay. 

Just don't choose 5

• Options
    I'll be honest I thought I was playing yellow when I chose 4 earlier. Red is a tad more tricky :p 
  • Options
    We are red
    Mods are yellow
  • Options
  • Options
    Can I go next? If Eleanor doesn't want to? As kasa has a recent turn :)
  • Options
    sorry @GreenTea, I'll shut up now XD

• Options
    Go for it @GreenTea :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Spook98 said:
    sorry @GreenTea, I'll shut up now XD

Don't be sorry hahaha I was just asking for the next turn after you!
  • Options
    :lol: I step away for 10 mins and almost spat my drink out when I saw 13 notifications on this thread!

No need @Spook98 - everyone is welcome to join in and get excited about the thread :3 As @GreenTea said, people are just keen to get their turn in the queue. It can be a bit sporadic in terms of me updating this, so can go a bit of time between turns. Speaking of which, GT, you are up, choose wisely ;)

• Options
    green tea don't open the spoiler :p

7 :D

• Options
    Gin and tonic picks 8
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    :lol: I step away for 10 mins and almost spat my drink out when I saw 13 notifications on this thread!

No need @Spook98 - everyone is welcome to join in and get excited about the thread :3 As @GreenTea said, people are just keen to get their turn in the queue. It can be a bit sporadic in terms of me updating this, so can go a bit of time between turns. Speaking of which, GT, you are up, choose wisely ;)

What drink was it? Just curious.