Homeโ€บ Anything Goes
We're aware of several bugs/changes to the discussion boards. We're looking into them and will give an update as soon as we can. Thank you for bearing with us. :)

Connect four!

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 405 Community Manager
edited July 2 in Anything Goes
It's Saturday and thought it would be fun to revisit another classic game - connect four!

The rules are simple, it's the community versus the mods. Whichever team gets four counters in a row first wins. This can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal. If someone in your team posts before you, you will have to wait until the other team have had a go before you can go next!

To have a go, just give me the number of the row you are looking to drop your counter, and gravity will do the rest!

I have taken the liberty of going first for the mods! Will update the OP as each team has their turn.

Mods are The Mix yellow, Community are The Mix red

Update - fourth round complete!

Overall Score
The community 2 - 2 Mods

"Such is the way of the world, you can never know, Just where to put all your faith, And how will it grow. Gonna rise up, Burning black holes in dark memories, Gonna rise up, Turning mistakes into gold" Eddie Vedder
ยซ13456

Comments

• EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Posts: 549 Incredible Poster
    4!
    Alis propriis volatย 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! โค๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽค South EastPosts: 3,574 Community Veteran
    Sounds really cool. Just commenting so I can get notifications about when anyone comments.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand.ย Make our dreams come true.
    Ed_
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 405 Community Manager
    Have updated including the mods next go!

"Such is the way of the world, you can never know, Just where to put all your faith, And how will it grow. Gonna rise up, Burning black holes in dark memories, Gonna rise up, Turning mistakes into gold" Eddie Vedder
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Posts: 549 Incredible Poster
    3!
    Alis propriis volatย 
    GreenTea
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! โค๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽค South EastPosts: 3,574 Community Veteran
    Darn too slow again.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand.ย Make our dreams come true.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea โ˜•๐ŸŒปโ˜• MidlandsPosts: 5,099 Part of The Furniture
    I'd like to play too. Can we be mindful that others might want to play too and let others take a turn.ย 
    Sorry not trying to be picky

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.ย ย ย ย ย 

Astrid Alauda

Kasa2103
    Okay. A bit like how I want to have a turn too.
    Come on mods! We want to play too.
    Updated! We can implement a turn queing system if that works, currently we have the next goes as:
    @Kasa2103
    @GreenTea

We will try and prioritise those who haven't had a go to make it fair :3

GreenTeaKasa2103Eleanor
    Sounds awesome. Thank you Ed!ย 

Eleanor
    Apologies guys, Iโ€™m just very competitive :joy:ย 
    Alis propriis volatย 
    Ed_GreenTea
    @GreenTea - you're up next in the queue :)
    ย 
    Think I may need some mods to give me a hand as not sure I have a strategy at the moment!

Eleanor
    @Italia @Mike @Connor @Stephanie @PoppyB @Jade09 @mags98 Looks like Ed needs some help.
    Eleanor said:
    Apologies guys, Iโ€™m just very competitive :joy:ย 
    No worries. It is a fun game.
    Sorry was making breakfast

Astrid Alauda

GreenTea said:
    Sorry was making breakfast

No problem. Hope the breakfast is nice.
    What was on the menu @GreenTea ?

Come on Team Community.
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberriesย  and a drizzle of honey @Ed_
    Light, quick and healthy!ย 

Astrid Alauda

Ed_
    I am going to choose 5.
    GreenTea said:
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberriesย  and a drizzle of honey @Ed_
    Light, quick and healthy!ย 
    Yum.ย 

All welcome to join in :3 Perhaps if you were the last person to play, wait a little to see if someone else has the next go :+1: - I know how tempting it is to beat me :p

GreenTea

Astrid Alauda

Yes @GreenTea Great choice!