Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    joya said:
    im ok! sorry to take so long to answer ^^ did you see it the Neowise? 
    Yeah I did, although it was quite faint. Still really awesome though
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just found the needle I lost yesterday while sewing...

Well my foot found it anyway 😭
  • Options
    Ouch, that's not fun @GreenTea
  • Options
    It really hurts lmao. At least I found it 😂
  • Options
    Yeah 😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    Oh @Aidan, that sounds like fun aha sounds like I missed a fun chat tonight aha, at least I got to play monopoly though.

So yeah I insisted we play monopoly again and I lost, brutally. Ended up completely bankrupt lol. Was a good night though.

Hope everyone’s had a good day today <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    Aidan said:
    Yeah in general chat we just have like normal conversations!

Maybe normal is the wrong word, we had an interesting one about chickens in GC tonight :joy:
    You mean blowing chickens? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning all 
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Afternoon 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey how is everyone doing today?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Tired but good. You? 
  • Options

Sleepy!
    How you doing?
  • Options
    Hey @Salix_alba_2019 and @GreenTea I’m also really really tired actually just had a nap for nearly an hour and I never ever do that ahaha. Think I need a coffeeeeeeeee!!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    I actually washed my hair for the first time in a while.  Yes I am yuck but it is more about the motivation for me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I was determined I’d do mine today...hasn’t happened lol. I’ve got into the terrible habit of just putting the frizz cream that I have on it and leaving it for like 5 days lol
  • Options
    I took a nap and it was bliss
  • Options
    @GreenTea I love a nap tooo!!! Normally I can’t nap for more than about 20 minutes though which is a bit annoying ahaha.
  • Options
    @GreenTea I love a nap tooo!!! Normally I can’t nap for more than about 20 minutes though which is a bit annoying ahaha.

I had a half hour nap!
  • Options
    I really need to go to the shop but I can't wear my mask 😣
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Order a face visor
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Order a face visor

No Because its still something in my face... I can't cope with things touching my head either... Hence why I cut my own hair and have for years etc..
  • Options
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
  • Options
    Also I feel alone but at least I have the mix 
  • Options
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs
    Thanks so much how did work go for you? 
  • Options
    How is everyone tonight? Got much planned?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs
    Thanks so much how did work go for you? 
    Was stressful but thank you for asking! :)
  • Options
    Sent someone to the shop for me. Winner 
  • Options
    Sent someone to the shop for me. Winner