Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello. Anyone awake?
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    hi hi @EGM ^^ how are you?
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning all 
    I am going to start using boards more during day and join group chats at 9 pm some days 
    and at night I won’t have devices near me also during day Limiting how long I spend on device so sometimes may be a while before I reply back to you etc

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hey @joya I'm good thanks. I was looking at comet Neowise last night, which was pretty cool.
    How are you?
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So I waited for permission from the mix to post this incase i wasn't allowed. 
    This is my twat waffle page
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    hey everyone <3 hope you’re all alright 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hello @independent_ hope you are doing ok too
  • Options
    I love that page aha @GreenTea!!

I’m doing alright just getting through. Are you enjoying your time off work?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Lol it's a good colouring book.

Yh I'm just boded but I go away on Tuesday
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that’ll be amazing will you be seeing family? 
  • Options
    Not till August 10th, going to a friends for my birthday next week for 3 days then home for a few days than back to hers then home to mhms
  • Options
    Didn’t get apprenticeship so very emotional and upset and down fed up and lonely 
  • Options
    Hello :)
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Afternoon
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I have that @Aidan i still get it in waves but you gotta remind yourself why you're doing it.

If you're just not interested it's not your thing.

But think about why you wanted to take that course, think about what got you interested and also where you want it to lead you, what you want to be doing and what impact you will have :)

Also, hey everyone! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Ave you finished twat waffle yet? Aha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Ave you finished twat waffle yet? Aha 

Almost. Just need to do the corner bits! 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Hello there!

Didn’t get apprenticeship so very emotional and upset and down fed up and lonely 
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that @pandalover200 ! Try not to stress too much about things like this right now, your apprenticeship applications will be more succesful when you're 16 and you have your GCSEs too :)
    Thanks true true it is hard 
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    GreenTea said:

Got to admit, this did make me chuckle when I saw it in the PM box this morning :) You learn something new every day, huh! Have never heard of 'Twatwaffle' before, however it is an absolutely magnificent word! Does anyone have a definition or can you use it in a sentence? :lol:

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    @Ed_ the urban dictionary says 

Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not adequately describe.; however, to earn the title of twatwaffle, one must also attempt to assertauthority/expertise where none is had, or use power/authority when they are offended by things that most people find humorous, and then use that authority to get the "offenders," in trouble and the "offending material" removed.”
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    GreenTea said:

Got to admit, this did make me chuckle when I saw it in the PM box this morning :) You learn something new every day, huh! Have never heard of 'Twatwaffle' before, however it is an absolutely magnificent word! Does anyone have a definition or can you use it in a sentence? :lol:

I got it in the post and was like ok, I opened the first place and it was "shit pouch" I was like..hmm ok..so I flicked a few pages and there was your average swear words I was like haha cool..then the really bad ones I can't share..then I got to twat waffle and laughed. 

That's how I decided to colour it in
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m pretty sure my friend has this one and there’s certainly one in there that makes me laugh 
  • Options
    Fuckity fuck fuck fuck?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    🦦
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    EGM said:
    Hey @joya I'm good thanks. I was looking at comet Neowise last night, which was pretty cool.
    How are you?
    im ok! sorry to take so long to answer ^^ did you see it the Neowise? 
  • Options
    hey guys ^^ "Twatwaffle" remember me a name of a cookie :no_mouth:
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    You alright @GreenTea
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    You alright @GreenTea
    Just really struggling right now. 

How are you?
  • Options
    joya said:
    hey guys ^^ "Twatwaffle" remember me a name of a cookie :no_mouth:

What cookie is this? Haha