Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs
    Thanks so much how did work go for you? 
    Was stressful but thank you for asking! :)
    Aww bless you thanks I’m trying to ask more questions to help with my communication skills 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs
    Aww bless you thanks I’m trying to ask more questions to help with my communication skills 

Ah that's a good skill to work on! There's lots of tips online too if you need ideas with it
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs

Ah that's a good skill to work on! There's lots of tips online too if you need ideas with it
    Thanks trying to work on it here how has your day been what have you been up to?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs

Thanks trying to work on it here how has your day been what have you been up to?

I've had a quiet day at home as I can no longer go out and do anything which is frustrating
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi all
     I’m still very emotional 
    Hi
    hugs

I've had a quiet day at home as I can no longer go out and do anything which is frustrating
    Aww I see 
  • Options
    It is what it is !
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    So bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    What you all doing this weekend?

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Evening 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Evening 

Hello how are
  • Options
    So so how are you 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Same tbh. What's up?
  • Options
    Just my wrist is playing up 
  • Options
    Ah hope it feels better soon
  • Options
    Does anyone have a table warmer? 

My friend from my peer support training has little business with scentsry. Quite expensive but think I’m going to get this to supoort her business. 
  • Options
    I’ve never seen them to be honest @Shaunie
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Mams got about 6 of the burners and she hoards the wax melts @Shaunie . They’re from scentsy too. They smell so good😄
  • Options
    I have a really cute one from Asda 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have a really cute one from Asda 
    I mean an electric  one
  • Options
    Yep got one too that I don't use. From Yankee. 
  • Options
    Tbh I don't use them much because I prefer my defuser
  • Options
    Oh don’t use my diffuser much anymore so think I’ll like it 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Hey everyone <3 how are you all?

For anyone who was in GC and wondering @Liam, @Aidan, @Kasa2103...I still don't know what my mum wanted to 'chat' about. I went down and she was watching the bloody TV!! It can't have been that important ;)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I’m confused. Does anyone know why three people have changed their picture all to the same ,today? Of the yellow smiley face? Oh wait more than three
  • Options
    @independent_ no stress then 🤣 hate it when parents want a “chat” 

@Shaunie I’ll tag you in Mikes post 
  • Options
    @Liam it was soooo stressful, even worse now though because the pain has been prolonged ;) mum and dad were watching some very very very boring programme about 'national treasures' so I just disappeared again ;)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Sometimes parents want you to figure out for yourself why they’re upset. One time my mam stopped talking to me for 3 whole days because I forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer to defrost. In the end dad had to tell me what I had done wrong on the sly so I could apologise 🤣😭 @independent_
  • Options
    @Liam ahaha aww. I kinda get what you mean as my parents have done that. But I genuinely don't think I've done anything ahahaha, so I'm like is she gonna have a go at me for something I haven't done, have I done something I don't know about, or is it something else? ;) they're so sneaky sometimes 
  • Options
    lol well if you have done something wrong and they talk to you about it just keep saying no comment 😄 😆
  • Options
    @Liam ahahahaha I could make it like a police interview ;) they all say that when they're guilty though!

She did say I haven't done anything she just wanted a chat so who knows :joy: