Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited December 2019
    One Scared little dog of the fireworks, sleeping on my neck. Hes keeping my neck too hot. He normally sleeps infront of me. But went behind cause scared, bless

Yeah its like 5:30. And im still in bed lol
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Louie ❤️

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    edited January 2020
    We got a new dog! Her name is Sadie and she's still a puppy so she's quite the handful but she's settled in really well so far.

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Teddys hair cut. 
    He looks naked lol. 
    Hes more cold so had a night of him so close to me cause he was cold bless. But well annoying

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited February 2020
    I've got a cute little doggy here who wants to sleep so close to me

this is how he was at first. Just laying like this on my lap. 

Now he is on my hip so Im writing with one hand so i don't disturb him too much and feel like I'm gunna have to sleep like it lol
    Cuteeee. He is snoring so loud

edited March 2020
    Teddy was sleeping on me like this 😭😭😭😭😭 hes left now cause his head kept dropping. 
    Post edited by Siena on
  • dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    Belle
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Had a nap with this one yesterday, look how content she is! Always able to calm me down 🤗💖

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

My "nephew" having a nap🥺
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I forgot to add that he's a red fox lab hence the ginger tinted coat 😉
    I think socks found the dreamies... 😂💖

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Is bunbun a house rabbit @eyepatch? He's so cute!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Mike Yes, he has joined me at work and is very spoiled by everyone there :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    My sister took this while i was asleep lol. It's what she walks in to morning with me and teddy asleep. There's a whole bed and the floor. But he chose to be so close to my face and upside down. Does get annoying tbh. But He is tooooo cute

edited April 2020

I tried to shave teddy hair. Poor dog very un even everywhere. He looks like he has a skin condition now
    He hopped on my lap for a cuddle 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eyepatch said:
    He hopped on my lap for a cuddle 

Such a cute picture 😍
    Got a new pet 😂😂 name suggestions? 😏 My cat is actually terrified of this! 🙈😂

I hope this picture makes you smile
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    I love looking at all your pets! They’re all so cute  <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    My dog gave me a hug. Puppy hugs for all. 
    That's just my baby dog. 
    That's just my baby dog 

Bells on my lap 💜

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Reviving this thread with some pictures of Luna's puppers 🐶

yvinwpb2zihi.jpg
    md25r5fmm570.jpg
    4kd0zxcsa02h.jpg
    uagiew8ydmgg.jpg
    gscoi868qrqx.jpg
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Omg those little doggies are actually perfect @Mike !!!