Home Anything Goes
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,446 The Mix Elder
    My freshly groomed Louie 🥰

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • MikeMike 🚀🌌 LondonPosts: 3,977 Community Manager

Recent shots of Luna being adorable feat. my terrible phone camera

"We held on to hope that better times were coming, and when we did, we were right."

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    JellyelephantMillie2787
    @mike did she not get her head stuck 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    "We held on to hope that better times were coming, and when we did, we were right."

Millie2787
    Mike said:
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    @mike oh dear :joy: I’m sure that day will come very soon ;) 

Jellyelephantdavcr0ck
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,306 Master Poster
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Jellyelephantdavcr0ck
    Me all the time (OK about 98% of the time.)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

davcr0ck
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

Louie is the cutest though.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Had a cute little photo session with Louie in the fields earlier <3

Butterfly23Jellyelephantdavcr0ckknownasloner
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,404 Wise Owl
    @Millie2787 2nd to last photo looks like Louise is having some philosophocal thoughts lol
    davcr0ckDancer
    Honestly @Salix_alba_2019 you’d think he’s some sort of model the way he’s acting there 😂
    Salix_alba_2019
  • knownaslonerknownasloner United KingdomPosts: 48 Boards Initiate
    edited August 2019

Amber, my crossbreed rescue from Romania. She’s a very timid little dog because of a tough start in life but so lovable with the people she knows. This is her favourite pillow  <3
    davcr0ck
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    He listens to me. 🙃🙂🙃🙂

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    davcr0ckMikeSalix_alba_2019Past User
    Crossed out my sisters face obviously ah. Isn't he just the cutest teddy 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Kathleen07davcr0ck
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    So many lovely pets!

This is Mitzi, she was my mom's dog but my mom gave her to us because she couldn't cope. She's really energetic and playful but also likes to laze under my duvet. She's gentle. She's also really funny - she's a bit of a barking brat and mischievous xD I love her <3
    Shaunie
    edited August 2019
    Sorry. I know I post too much of teddy so it's in the spoiler ah. He's just too cute. He went into a bush this morning so has all weird balls stuck to him lol

The Way he’s looked at me tonight has melted my heart :(

davcr0ck
  • slg123slg123 United KingdomPosts: 4 Newbie
    This is my German Shepherd called Luca. We got him as a rescue at 6 months old and he is now 19 months. He is a gentle giant and loves having cuddles. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me since my relapse last year and have been amazing on my relapse this year as he can tell when I am feeling low and will not leave me alone until my mood increases.

davcr0ckShaunie
    Caught Louie mid yawn the other morning 💕

Teddys hair cut lol. I mean i prefer him when he has more hair cause so cutee. But he always looks so cute to me. Got him a new jumper so he doesnt get too cold. <3<3<3 🐶🐶

Evelyn360

Jade09

Evelyn360

Evelyn360
    Mike said:

You know, Thats exactly how i wake up every morning 
    Teddy sleeping with his lion

Jade09
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Moderator
    I think I've found my favourite thread on The Mix! <3

Here's Simba - he definitely wanted to go on holiday with us not to the cattery!
    Jade09
    My little lou has been for a groom ( a well well well overdue one ! )  today and got a cute little Christmas bow 😍

Jade09