Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,876 Postholic

My cat Sooty. I love him soooo much :heart:
    Kasa2103Jellyelephant
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,208 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jellyelephant
    Um some wet muddy dog has made its way onto my clean bed 😭. Fml lol
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jellyelephant
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,460 Mega Poster
    My freshly groomed Louie 🥰

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,899 Staff Moderator

Recent shots of Luna being adorable feat. my terrible phone camera

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    JellyelephantMillie2787
    @mike did she not get her head stuck 😂😂
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    Millie2787
    Mike said:
    No, but one day she's going to grow a little bit too much and we're going to need to saw her out. :joy:
    @mike oh dear :joy: I’m sure that day will come very soon ;) 

Jellyelephantdavcr0ck
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,445 Mega Poster
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Jellyelephantdavcr0ck
    Me all the time (OK about 98% of the time.)
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Basically me when I have to get out of bed or when I am trying get out the foam pit.

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

davcr0ck
    Kasa2103 said:
    Mike said:

Mike sooooooo cute , I may have to steal your dog and replace her with Louie 

Louie is the cutest though.
    Had a cute little photo session with Louie in the fields earlier <3

Butterfly23Jellyelephantdavcr0ckknownasloner
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 183 The Mix convert
    @Millie2787&nbsp; 2nd to last photo looks like Louise is having some philosophocal thoughts lol
    davcr0ck
    Honestly @Salix_alba_2019 you’d think he’s some sort of model the way he’s acting there 😂
    Salix_alba_2019
  • knownaslonerknownasloner United KingdomPosts: 36 Cool Newbie
    edited August 2019

Amber, my crossbreed rescue from Romania. She’s a very timid little dog because of a tough start in life but so lovable with the people she knows. This is her favourite pillow  <3
    davcr0ck
    My baby girl who gained her angel wings yesterday 

knownaslonerEvelyn360davcr0ckKathleen07MikeSalix_alba_2019
    He listens to me. 🙃🙂🙃🙂

davcr0ckMikeSalix_alba_2019
    Crossed out my sisters face obviously ah. Isn't he just the cutest teddy 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Kathleen07davcr0ck
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,876 Postholic
    So many lovely pets!

This is Mitzi, she was my mom's dog but my mom gave her to us because she couldn't cope. She's really energetic and playful but also likes to laze under my duvet. She's gentle. She's also really funny - she's a bit of a barking brat and mischievous xD I love her <3
    Shaunie
    edited August 2019
    Sorry. I know I post too much of teddy so it's in the spoiler ah. He's just too cute. He went into a bush this morning so has all weird balls stuck to him lol

The Way he’s looked at me tonight has melted my heart :(

davcr0ck
  • slg123slg123 United KingdomPosts: 4 Newbie
    This is my German Shepherd called Luca. We got him as a rescue at 6 months old and he is now 19 months. He is a gentle giant and loves having cuddles. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me since my relapse last year and have been amazing on my relapse this year as he can tell when I am feeling low and will not leave me alone until my mood increases.

davcr0ckShaunie
    Caught Louie mid yawn the other morning 💕

Teddys hair cut lol. I mean i prefer him when he has more hair cause so cutee. But he always looks so cute to me. Got him a new jumper so he doesnt get too cold. <3<3<3 🐶🐶

Evelyn360

Jade09

Evelyn360

Evelyn360
    Mike said:

You know, Thats exactly how i wake up every morning