We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Pet pictures thread!

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell England, B68.Posts: 181 The Mix convert

Greta playfully pulling on my sleeve and chewing my hand gently.

All I'd have to do is say "ouch!* And she'd stop and start kissing my hand instead 😍

"You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,446 Moderator
    We have an office dog for the day! He is soo cute! <3

Abigaillittlegemz
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,118 Fanatical Poster
    Aife said:

@aife how are you getting any work done ??? 😂
    You have a purpose.
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 524 Extreme Poster
    Aife said:

Omg!!!!!!!!! No wonder there is no work going on 😛 that dog is adorable!!! No sneaking it home though 😉
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 813 Incredible Poster

Afraid my pets are hard to photograph ahaha but I managed to take a quick one of my beautiful boy Sooty <3 Hopefully I can get a good one of my gorgeous guinea pig to show soon.

• AifeAife Posts: 1,446 Moderator
    @Millie2787 @Abigail he was the cutest! I didn't manage to sneak him home which is a shame. Hopefully he visits again!

Aww @kathleen0172 Sooty is adorable! Such a cute name too :) 
    Millie2787kathleen0172
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 813 Incredible Poster
    I said I'd return and I have. Behold, my gorgeous, curious, lovely girlie, Ruby <3

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,118 Fanatical Poster
    My roxi roo knows somthings not right she refuses to leave my side  😍

You have a purpose.
  • RileyRiley Posts: 206 Moderator
    Here's a picture of one of our two dogs Kipper, he is 90% fluff! :lol:
  • LabraBellLabraBell England, B68.Posts: 181 The Mix convert
    Riley said:
    Here's a picture of one of our two dogs Kipper, he is 90% fluff! :lol:

Oh he is so adorable omw I wanna squeal with cuteness overdrive :sweat_smile: :lol:
    "You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
    Riley
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,879 Part of the furniture

Molly Dog

LabraBell
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,480 Ultimate Poster
    edited March 4

Just came back from groomers. 🐶🧼He is looking so different lol
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
    LabraBell

Then i said "cheese"

This is me and teddy Rn. How cute. He has been changing from this positon - to going onto his back - to then going back to this and is so cute. (Just incase it isnt obvious - my face is the scribbled part lol and he is sleeping on my chest and shoulder)

2»