Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dropped my redbull 😭
  • Options
    Tw

Desperate for a gym session. I'm craving it. It's all I can think about. Sending a few hours at the gym in my own little world, burning off the calories. 

Home workouts just don't feel the same. It's not the same environment. I feel so disgusting and fat in my body. I need to get back to the gym

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    you know that feeling when someone's copying you? yeahh….
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I miss the gym so much 😭😭😭 for fuck sake
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I feel so itching
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Nothing worse than people who seem to forget we’re in shitty times and won’t stop talking about things that really aren’t that important right now... My boyfriend’s family haave been putting constant pressure on him to decide (right now) what he’s doing after this is all over and it’s horrible to witness how much this is affecting him. Some people are weird.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I think my  fever is back 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Losing my fucking shit. My sister practicing a tik tok dance and im hearing the same song 100 times😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It's a narrow Fucking path. Stop walking down the fucking middle you absolutely selfish prick. 
    Swear if I get sick it's because of absolutely fucking idiots.. 
  • Options
    If I don't get to the gym soon im going to go insane 😭😞🙃
  • Options
    That moment when you don't know if your reflection is real or fake 🙃🙃
  • Options
    Obsessed with looking at home stuff when i don't have money and cant get it lol
  • Options
    I'm can't seem to wake up properly
  • Options
    Why do people claim to know so much about you when they know nothing.
    You are not me..
    You are not the professionals that are in my life.
    You do not know anything about my mental and physical well being. 
    I'm sick of people who don't know me claiming they know everything. You don't sit in my doctor's appointment, you don't watch my conversations with my family and friends. 
    It's really really frustrating and difficult to feel judged and put down by people who don't even know enough about me to judge
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    God that was a rant long time coming 😬 😬😬 I post 5% of my life on social media. Judging and jumping to conclusions isn't okkkkkk

None of that rant is about anyone here. Just wanted to add that now I'm chill
  • Options
    'go sit on a cactus' has become my new fav saying :lol: seriously though, it applies to so many people ...
  • Options
    Here if anyone wants to talk! 
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    People please don't just come into my room when the door is closed!!
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    doesn't matter im just fat :lol:
  • Options
    Having to wait til the weekend before you order something cause their planting trees for every item sold.. Gotta do my bit for the environment 🙏💖
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Just had an awkward conversation with my mum about my taste of music. :( Is it really that bad if I want to listen to heavy metal music at school? I like Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed! My mum does not exactly appreciate my taste of music (although she has borrowed some Disturbed CD's from my sister.) 

What is wrong with heavy metal? At least it didn't swear! Unlike most of the songs from my 2 favourite heavy metal bands.

Yesterday at school we were allowed to listen to some music and we were allowed to ask the teacher for song requests as long as there are no swear words (well bitch was acceptable!) 

I was using my phone to Google some appropriate Five Finger Death Punch songs. I eventually found 1. I asked the teacher to put on Salvation by Five Finger Death Punch. She just looked at me like I was crazy. But she put it on. I was jamming out to it.

Then I told my sister about it when I got home. Later on she asked me what the song was. My mum said "why were you putting on that sort of music? Who let you put it on."
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I want something fun to do, I think I might buy a puzzle

If you have any local toy shops, see if they are doing orders through phone/ Facebook etc.
    There's a toys and games by me that are closed but doing daily delivery of things brought online!
    If not Amazon is a good place to start!
    The works are doing delivery and they have some puzzles.
    (i know amazon and all that stll on but just proparly not social distancing and they sell more essential)
  • Options
    Acid reflux is horrible. It's been bad the past few days. Literally want to rip out my insides because it's so uncomfortable and hurts
  • Options
    Haha just had a powercut
  • Options
    Saw this on fb and relatable 🙈 (wouldn't let me screenshot the whole post but it's worth a read) 

• Options
    Be your own person. Not somebody's shadow!

(Just a quote of the day. Not aimed at anyone)
  • Options
    This girl dyed her hair the same colour as me cause she 'wants to be like me' ehh no, im not a twin to anyone...
  • Options
    This girl dyed her hair the same colour as me cause she 'wants to be like me' ehh no, im not a twin to anyone...
    Just a note - DON'T be like anyone else … you are enough as you are, you don't have to 'be like anyone' just be yourself and that's all anyone can ask :)<3
  • Options

Just want to scream and cry about how disgusting and fat I feel. I'm constantly weighing myself and can't break the cycle. It's really stressful and hard. I just can't manage this anymore. 

• Options
    edited April 2020
    I'm going to post a lot of new threads here soon (in anything goes). So this is just a warning. I'm sorry for all the threads that are going to be pushed down. I will try to push them back up if have enough time