Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Can't stop watching this video. The song is so catchy and I was doing the dance on the train (but I was just using my legs so nobody noticed.) (I haven't stayed at Creta Paradise before. It was the only version with just the song and dance I could find.)

https://youtu.be/tycp8a7C7h4

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The cute dude in lush managed to convince me to buy 5 bath bombs when i don't own a bath 🙈🤷😂 thankfully, the hotel has a bath 👌
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B18qV9eBkQS/?igshid=1esrsrs9vln5o

Hahah think i found this probably more funny than it is lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    This morning in the library I was about to sit down on a chair by a computer when suddenly someone kicked the chair out the way and I fell and landed quite hard on the floor. Didn't know whether to cry or laugh so I laughed. It was funny at that time but now my back hurts.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    This thread is great! This morning I ordered an black tea at a coffee shop but they accidentally gave me a black coffee with two espresso shots!! and I was sooo jittery at work and my work friend and I couldn't stop laughing 

@Aife Yes I love all the rise and shine videos!

• Options
    Oops. At least you got your black tea.
  • Options
    Thought yous could do with a laugh.. went to work to hand in my sick line, in my Jammie's and even forgot to put a bra on 🤦 I have reached a new level of man flu 😂😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    This came up as 3 years ago today .... it seems I used to be a good child in high school , then again this comment did come from my food teacher 😂😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Saw this version of 12 days Of Christmas  (in a spoiler as there is so much swearing and talking about drugs but it is a great song.)

On the first day of Christmas my sister gave to me:
    A hand job and a blowy.

On the second day of Christmas Job Centre said to me:
    It's time you got a job 'cause you can't live forever for free.

On the third day of Christmas the Doctor said to me:
    You've got the clap again, go and sort ya sen,
    'Cause you can't shag your sister you see.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Vodka gave to me:
    Four scatty birds,
    Everything was blurred,
    Now I've just forgot,
    Why I woke with an itchy scrot.

On the fifth day of Christmas the chav's gave to me:
    Burberry and Bling,
    Four different birds,
    Thirteen kids,
    No teeth when I smile,
    And a phone call from Jeremy Kyle.

On the sixth day of Christmas the coppers gave to me:
    A tag round me ankle,
    Community service,
    Four months on parole,
    Three months dole,
    Two cans of Skoll,
    And a portion of riot control.

On the seventh day of Christmas someone offered me:
    A job for a while,
    Working's not my style,
    I eat, I shit, I watch TV,
    Roll out of bed at four,
    Sometimes three,
    Never before two,
    And I'm always pissed you see.

On the eighth day of Christmas JD Sports gave to me:
    One McKenzie tracky,
    Trainers that are tacky,
    Now I smoke my "cracky",
    In my Burberry and Bling,
    With my four different birds,
    Thirteen kids,
    No teeth when I smile,
    And a phone call from Jeremy Kyle.

On the ninth day of Christmas Drug Dealer gave to me:
    Nine wraps of whizz,
    Bit of cannabis,
    A shag from his sis,
    Now it burns when I piss,
    Five knocked off rings,
    Four special brew,
    Three sniffy glue,
    My gums now I chew,
    And another week in the dole queue.

On the tenth day of Christmas my Fatha said to me:
    "I've fucking had enough,
    Thaz a bloody chuff,
    And tha looks like a scruff,
    And your lass is rough,
    It's not big or tough"
    You Bone idle twat!!
    Get up off your ass,
    Earn some brass,
    Show a bit of class,
    I can't be arsed Fatha I will pass!

On the eleventh day of Christmas Jezza said to me:
    "We all know you're lying,
    Stop your fake crying,
    Listen up Mr,
    Why you shag your sister?
    It's not big or clever,
    Shouldn't do it ever,
    "Whatever Trevor"
    "Why you acting hard?"
    You're nothing but a prick,
    Thick as shit,
    All you do is nick."

And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas I said to me:
    "Fuck 'em."

• Options
    edited December 2019
    My dad was asking the vets ln the phone of how much for a disposal of a guinea pig and said £20. TheN said "whats the name". My dad said " i dont know, i cant remember which one". She goes like "no your name sir" lol maybe found that more funny the it is 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Teddy smelt near his bum and then gagged hahah
  • Options
    Strange dog. 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    (Political)
    I don't know about any of you, but I need a laugh to cope with Boris Johnson winning the election. I found this mock cover on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMjAJApyg4
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2019
    (Deleted just in case political stuff could be offensive. It was very funny though ;))
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    My mentor told me that a lot of sixth formers were using penguins and push around seals on Friday at ice skating. She even pushed around someone on the seal.
  • Options
    In Science I was getting my science book out of my bag. A sanitary towel got caught up in it for some reason so I also pulled a sanitary towel out. I awkwardly laughed before shoving the sanitary towel back in my bag.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    My voice cracking like a boy all morning. Caused me and my friend to laugh a lot 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    In Science I was getting my science book out of my bag. A sanitary towel got caught up in it for some reason so I also pulled a sanitary towel out. I awkwardly laughed before shoving the sanitary towel back in my bag.
    Oh my god this almost happened to me the other week @Kasa2103, I was getting a tub of vaseline out of my bag and it’s in the same pocket as sanitary pads... luckily I caught it before it flew across the room... ah well what do they all say, we all get periods ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I may be imature but its my sisters chicken BALLS with a willy on the end 

• Options
    This actually happened yesterday but it makes me laugh today.

My cat loves to jump through the window into the car for cuddles. The window was not open so the cat could not get into the car. However, she tried to jump in and faceplanted the window and fell to the floor. Stupid cat. 😂 It was like something from a cartoon. The cat was unharmed- just indignant! My mum immediately opened the window and the cat jumped across straight onto my lap.
  • Options
    Mum text me to ask how today went and when I told  her my second train home got cancelled her reply was “ would of just cried if that was me TBH”  .... well mum good job I wasn’t relaying in your for advice on what to do next 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Teddy came in from the garden with poo in his mouth. I couldnt see properly so i thought it might be a mouse. Then he just dropped it out of his mouth 😂😂😂😂 onto the kitchen floor then stared at it. I don’t know where that poo came from but he wouldn't of picked up his own hahaha
  • Options
    (is this okay to post, I've cropped out names?) saw this and automatically think it's mood stabilisers 🤷‍♀️🙈😂 I've been mentally ill far too long 🙄😂

• Options
    edited January 2020
    (is this okay to post, I've cropped out names?) saw this and automatically think it's mood stabilisers 🤷‍♀️🙈😂 I've been mentally ill far too long 🙄😂

@BubblesGoesBoo

lolll and i read this as you automatly  correcting them to say mood stabiliser instead of stabilisers and thats why was funny. And i was thinking whats the big deal just a shorter way. Then i was like whats the difference between them. Then i remembered a bike looll
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Everything about this Tweet. Been laughing on and off since last night and I keep randomly thinking about it and laughing again.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Been doing "catch the woah" all morning and I even learnt how to do it in Spanish. I think my teacher regrets googling the definition for me because now I am doing it to a lot of people. Even did it to a teacher and she just laughed when I showed her how to do it. 
  • Options
    One of the learning support staff in my exam today had stuck a Bordem-o-meter on the window of the door earlier and through my exam was moving it between 0-100% to the learning assistant who was sat outside the room has 
  • Options
    Someone with the same name as @Aife was on the voice. Obviously not Aife because the person was only 16 and has a twin sister. 
  • Options
    This actually happened yesterday at the performing arts school that I go to on a Saturday.

After our singing lesson we had to sort out the tables back into how they would usually be (they are moved so there is enough space in the room) as well as the chairs. We sorted out the tables and then the chairs had to be tucked in. We had some leftover chairs (including 2 brown ones.) Someone decided that it would be funny to put the 2 brown chairs on top of each other facing the opposite way. Me and one of the other girls saw it and we laughed and said the chairs were having sex.
  • Options
    Today at break time I was in the library searching up pictures of the sexiest characters from Chicago Med and Chicago Fire (fell in love with those TV shows) just because I wanted to. I made it into a PowerPoint and printed it off. No problems yet. Then I went to staple it and the assistant librarian saw the title of my PowerPoint and told the librarian about what I searched up. I don't think I have ran out of the library faster than I did (without falling over.)