Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    i missed this thread, glad I can still come see people's adorable animals :)  Here's one of my noodle ball :3 he often sits like this and pokes his head out when I walk by :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    You can never have too many photos of Jiggy. @Aife No stealing Jiggy! ;)  :p
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Tired cat, lazy cat, cute cat or all of them? 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
     I was feeding the cats and all the bowls were filled up. But no Shadow wanted to eat directly from the tub. Too cute isn't it? It is hard to tell off Shadow for that. 😉😊❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣Sorry for all the hearts but it is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute.
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert

My friend gave me permission to share her new kitten, this is Georgia Peaches! <3
    CarolineV said:

My friend gave me permission to share her new kitten, this is Georgia Peaches! <3
    Omg that is way way way too cute. Such  a great name for the kitten. She looks so tiny and innocent. I cannot believe that the kitten fits in that tiny space. Sooooo cute. I bet that @Aife would steal the kitten if she could.  :p 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    OMG @Mike can I swap you can have louie and I’ll have Luna 😍😍😍

Little Louie having a strop on the sofa 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Just found some sleepy photos of Lou 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @Mike she adorable! Keep her away from aife. (Classic sainsbury's eggs in the back ground 😂 not nosey I promise) 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    So this is what happens if you put one of Lou fav songs on and your be happy to hear @mike he has good taste with one of them songs being dodie ! 

So this is what happens if you put one of Lou fav songs on and your be happy to hear @mike he has good taste with one of them songs being dodie ! 

Omg that is so cute and hilarious. The first picture is especially hilarious and looks like me when there is no food in the fridge except that I am human and not dog. Cute Louie. <3
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Annie bless her decided to do this 

She had so much fun today as a belated birthday present we took her to the dogfest (touring dog festival a bit like crufts but better and cheaper). She got spoilt by store holders and got plenty of cuddles. Who shouldn't cuddle with fluff ball
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Aw loving these photos! @Abigail I hope Annie had a fun time in the ball pit! Happy belated birthday to her. So cute <3

@Kasa2103 I would definitely steal @CarolineV's kitten!

@Mike you need to bring Luna into the office for a puppy day! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I've wanted a dog for ages and all of this begging has paid off because now we have a puppy! His names buddy, he's a staffie boxer cross and he's 9 weeks(coming up to 10 now) aw!
    Pictures in spoiler!
    Sleepy boi

Broken Boi

Awooing along to Africa by Toto

Him before he ate me smh

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • TillIStopTillIStop Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    The first picture is of my beautiful spooky noodle, Nagini. Shes a sweet little chubby and always pokes out her head to say hi. Then the second is my kitty Catch, shes really cute and has a very feminine face. She likes to get into random bags and sit because "if it fits, I sits".
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    *Not my pet *
    Is Pets at home's pet lol
    Saw this in pets at home earlier and just thought is the cutest so wanna share. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Lou has his first ice cream from ice cream van the other day 😂  Sits And wines at the door until we go out and get him one 

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    TillIStop said:
    The first picture is of my beautiful spooky noodle, Nagini. Shes a sweet little chubby and always pokes out her head to say hi. Then the second is my kitty Catch, shes really cute and has a very feminine face. She likes to get into random bags and sit because "if it fits, I sits".
    Danger noodle! Nagini is a great name @TillIStop. :tongue: Adorable cat photo too.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    *Not my pet *
    Is Pets at home's pet lol
    Saw this in pets at home earlier and just thought is the cutest so wanna share. 

Also @Shaunie I always find going to the pet shop is like a budget zoo trip haha, so much cute stuff to look at! The bunnies always get me. I want one so badly.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Hes tired bless

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Dab in his sleep lol

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    My nan's puppies. She's breeding for the guide dogs.
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    Excuse me Lou that ain’t your teddy 😂

Feel like shit but Teddy's fluffy lil face does make me feel tiny bit better everytime come home. 

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited July 2019
    I love this thread, it’s such a nice thing to look at and see cute photos 💗Always makes me smile! 

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    A dog laying on a foot  
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help