Home Anything Goes
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

Goodbye

Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster
Hey <3

You can probably gather from the title what this is about. I've been thinking for a while, and I've finally decided to leave the boards.

In some ways, this place makes me feel worse - let me make it clear that that's nothing to do with you guys :) - because of... Stuff... Going on in my life... Yeah, long story haha. But I honestly think that I have to leave to help calm some of my feelings. I hope that doesn't affect anyone too much.

I just wanted to post this to say goodbye. You're all really nice people. And thank you so much for all your help to me.

Stay strong lovelies <3
Millie2787Lainedavcr0ckAifeClaraOswaldButterfly23Kasa2103

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,343 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Kathleen, sending hugs :heart:

I will miss seeing you around this place, your a lovely member of the community and a valued member of the community. 

It's really good that your recognising you need a bit of a break. I hope things work out for you, and were not going anywhere so we will be here if/when you decide to return

Take good care of yourself. 

You'll be missed :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster
    Thank you @*BananaMonkey* <3

Yeah, I'm almost certainly not coming back. I'm afraid to say, lol.

It means so much to hear that you'll miss seeing me around <3
    *BananaMonkey*Kasa2103
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,312 Boards Champion
    Take care Kathleen 💕 

Of course we'll be sad to see you go but self care is definitely important and it's best to do what's right for you :)

Remember all the other services are available if you require (121, Crisis messenger etc)

And you're always welcome back whenever.

I wish you the very best! 💜 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 791 Part of The Mix Family
    Aww Kathleen ur so lovey and an amazing part of the boards your responses are so kind and caring. I understand though and you need to do what’s best for you so I will wish you all the best and big hugs and goodbye xxx
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
    Sending hugs and wishing you the very best. Thank you so much <3@Laine @Jellyelephant

It's a tough decision and I feel really bad for abandoning you folks. Hahah, I'm sure you'll be able to cope though ;)
    Kasa2103
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,803 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Just to echo what the others have said, it's good to see you doing what's right for you @kathleen0172, even if that thing isn't easy. There will always be a place for you here.

Thank you for the herculean amount you've given to the community, and stay safe out there. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
    Aww thank you @Mike, stay awesome <3
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 812 Part of The Mix Family
    Sad to see you go @kathleen0172, but glad you're doing what's best for your wellbeing! Wish you the best going forwards!x

Much love <3
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
    Thanks @Azziman, wishing you the best too mate <3
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m ✨dead✨ England 🏠Posts: 10,980 An Original Mixlorian
    Aw sad to see youre leaving. Youve lovely and helped me and others a lot. Understand though. We will Always be here to support you. Take care! <3 x
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Kathleen07Kasa2103
    Thank you @Shaunie <3 I'm kind of sad too ahah..

Take the best of care yourself. You're lovely too and I think a lot of you <3
    ShaunieJellyelephantKasa2103
    I thought I'd just drop by to say something <3 And I'm sorry for moaning about my feelings a little in this post, it's just that I need to explain.

When I posted this, I was upset and felt like I'd just had enough of being here. I've calmed down since, and now I'm thinking - if I'd be wanted and welcome, I may be willing to come back at some point.

That's why my avatar now says, "currently inactive".

My mind's in a complete state, if you hadn't noticed, and I'm really not okay :joy: So what I can say is that I'm serious about at least taking a long break from here. And there's also a good chance that I won't be coming back.

I don't feel like isolating myself is exactly a good way to handle things. But right now, I just want to do something to make my mind shut up at least a little bit. If my feelings are too overwhelming, it's even harder to do anything about my life, anyway. I guess I need to step away from here while I try to help myself - please pray for me lol - and I also just feel like I need to give you all a rest from me. Another thing is that, when I'm like this, I could end up unintentionally being a prick on here or something.

I'm pretty much stepping back now. Keep on fighting and helping each other, love you all and care about you so much <3
    davcr0ckJellyelephantchubbydumplingButterfly23Kasa2103
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m ✨dead✨ England 🏠Posts: 10,980 An Original Mixlorian
    Miss you. Hope youre okay x
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    Kathleen07