We've updated the 'What can I talk about?' section of the group chat guidelines to mirror the boards guidelines. You can find them here :)
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Pet pictures thread!

Comments

• coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 117 The Mix convert
    @Labra She is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow! 

My babies are the best of friends :heart:

Kasa2103
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 389 Rampant Poster
    i missed this thread, glad I can still come see people's adorable animals :)  Here's one of my noodle ball :3 he often sits like this and pokes his head out when I walk by :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,514 Postholic
    Jiggy decided that she would get wet outside and then climb onto me for a cuddle. She was wrong. I got a towel from the kitchen, picked her up, wrapped her up, gave her a cuddle and took a photo as you can see. The scribbled out thing is my face if you don't know already. Just look at that cute face. 😍❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤😘
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
    You can never have too many photos of Jiggy. @Aife No stealing Jiggy! ;)  :p
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
    Tired cat, lazy cat, cute cat or all of them? 
    And this little cutie here is Shadow. She is Jiggy's younger sister. In the order of birth it was Tinkerballs, Jiggy, Misty, Shadow. Don't ask why we named a cat Tinkerballs. 😂😂😂😂 At first we thought he was a girl but 3 years later we found out the cat we named Tinkerbell was actually a boy. We couldn't think of a name so he is just Tinkerballs because why not? I don't have photos of Misty or Tinkerballs because they got adopted at about 4 months old as my family couldn't afford to keep 5 cats (those 4 plus the mother,) pay the bills, feed a family of what was 4 before my sister left home, let me go to all my activities and still have money left over. We kept the mother because I chose her and adopted her when she was 4 months old. I first saw her at 2 months old and then named her Lily. I had a massive surprise one afternoon when my mum said she knew a cat who needed feeding. Turns out Lily was allowed home and was waiting for me. The first night was literally just spent either cuddling with me or sleeping on her favourite pillow. She was born cute but is now a little (or maybe not so little) devil who bites, scratches  (especially me,) hisses and fights. I almost ended up needing stitches a couple of times with her. We have been close to rehoming her once as it was unsafe but we gave her a 2nd chance and she is a better cat who no longer hurts me and instead sleeps on the stairs when I need to go to bed, the toilet or to get ready for gymnastics. I always have to get my mum to call her into the kitchen as I am scared of picking her up in case she attacks me. No wonder all the male cats are afraid of her. Ha ha. :p 
     I was feeding the cats and all the bowls were filled up. But no Shadow wanted to eat directly from the tub. Too cute isn't it? It is hard to tell off Shadow for that. 😉😊❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣💟💞💝💜💛💚💙💗💖💕💓❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣Sorry for all the hearts but it is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cute.
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 124 Moderator

My friend gave me permission to share her new kitten, this is Georgia Peaches! <3
    Kasa2103
    CarolineV said:

My friend gave me permission to share her new kitten, this is Georgia Peaches! <3
    Omg that is way way way too cute. Such  a great name for the kitten. She looks so tiny and innocent. I cannot believe that the kitten fits in that tiny space. Sooooo cute. I bet that @Aife would steal the kitten if she could.  :p 
    Aife
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,605 Staff Moderator
    edited June 13
    We just got a new Sprocker puppy - 8 weeks old and named Luna. :)

Also some bad but adorable sleepy pictures (my camera doesn't focus properly):

"900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
     - The 11th Doctor
    AbigailMillie2787RileyJellyelephantAifeShaunie
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,945 Postholic
    OMG @Mike can I swap you can have louie and I’ll have Luna 😍😍😍

Little Louie having a strop on the sofa 😂

You have a purpose.
    Just found some sleepy photos of Lou 

You have a purpose.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,173 Fanatical Poster
    If only I enjoyed the rain as much as she does :joy:

Cute pupper @Mike ! :love:
    Laine
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 644 Extreme Poster
    @Mike she adorable! Keep her away from aife. (Classic sainsbury's eggs in the back ground 😂 not nosey I promise) 
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    So this is what happens if you put one of Lou fav songs on and your be happy to hear @mike he has good taste with one of them songs being dodie ! 

You have a purpose.
    So this is what happens if you put one of Lou fav songs on and your be happy to hear @mike he has good taste with one of them songs being dodie ! 

Omg that is so cute and hilarious. The first picture is especially hilarious and looks like me when there is no food in the fridge except that I am human and not dog. Cute Louie. <3
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 644 Extreme Poster
    Annie bless her decided to do this 

She had so much fun today as a belated birthday present we took her to the dogfest (touring dog festival a bit like crufts but better and cheaper). She got spoilt by store holders and got plenty of cuddles. Who shouldn't cuddle with fluff ball
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Mike
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,862 Staff Moderator
    Aw loving these photos! @Abigail I hope Annie had a fun time in the ball pit! Happy belated birthday to her. So cute <3

@Kasa2103 I would definitely steal @CarolineV's kitten!

@Mike you need to bring Luna into the office for a puppy day! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    AbigailKasa2103
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,326 Fanatical Poster
    I've wanted a dog for ages and all of this begging has paid off because now we have a puppy! His names buddy, he's a staffie boxer cross and he's 9 weeks(coming up to 10 now) aw!
    Pictures in spoiler!
    Sleepy boi

Broken Boi

Awooing along to Africa by Toto

Him before he ate me smh

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • TillIStopTillIStop Posts: 5 Newbie
    The first picture is of my beautiful spooky noodle, Nagini. Shes a sweet little chubby and always pokes out her head to say hi. Then the second is my kitty Catch, shes really cute and has a very feminine face. She likes to get into random bags and sit because "if it fits, I sits".
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,302 The Mix Elder
    *Not my pet *
    Is Pets at home's pet lol
    Saw this in pets at home earlier and just thought is the cutest so wanna share. 

The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
    MikeJellyelephant
    Lou has his first ice cream from ice cream van the other day 😂  Sits And wines at the door until we go out and get him one 

You have a purpose.
    Mike
    TillIStop said:
    The first picture is of my beautiful spooky noodle, Nagini. Shes a sweet little chubby and always pokes out her head to say hi. Then the second is my kitty Catch, shes really cute and has a very feminine face. She likes to get into random bags and sit because "if it fits, I sits".
    Danger noodle! Nagini is a great name @TillIStop. :tongue: Adorable cat photo too.
     - The 11th Doctor
    Shaunie said:
    *Not my pet *
    Is Pets at home's pet lol
    Saw this in pets at home earlier and just thought is the cutest so wanna share. 

Also @Shaunie I always find going to the pet shop is like a budget zoo trip haha, so much cute stuff to look at! The bunnies always get me. I want one so badly.
     - The 11th Doctor
    ShaunieButterfly23
    Hes tired bless

The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
    Dab in his sleep lol

Kasa2103
  • LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 The Mix convert
    My nan's puppies. She's breeding for the guide dogs.
    Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
    Kasa2103
    Excuse me Lou that ain’t your teddy 😂

You have a purpose.
    Feel like shit but Teddy's fluffy lil face does make me feel tiny bit better everytime come home. 

Kasa2103