Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Being discharged from MH services

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    It's great that you're going to Mind sanctuary. Keep holding on and stay strong. We're all supporting you. I hope stuff looks up a bit soon friend <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you<3 feel so bad just keep picturing my death & how life may just be better after death & be reincarnated into someone else & that no matter what happens after death is better than hell on earth😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    I know , it’s sound really difficult for you right now but Keep hanging  in there @Shaunie not long to go until the sanctuary opens - your doing amazing don’t forget 💜
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Hey @Shaunie

I can really hear how much you're hurting. You're doing really well to put in place some options to keep yourself safe today and it's really great Mind sanctuary are going to call you when they open at 6pm. I hope it helps going there this evening. Have you managed to speak to them yet?

Keep holding onto that hope that things can get better. You're so strong Shaunie. Remember those crisis support options are there for you too 24/7. Hope you're doing okay. Keep fighting <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Thinking of you Shaunie <3 Keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Hey Shaunie I hope your feeling a tiny bit better today - just wanted to Pop in and show you this , saw it and thought of you 💜 Your Doing amazing buddy xx

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Hey shaunie are you ok? How are things? X
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Aww thank yous for the support xxx

Sorry takwn so long for me to reply baxk (not making out ljke anyone cares lol) havent had chance to get on. Had awfulfew days. Dont really wanna speak much about it But still breathing. 🙃. I didnt go to work yesterday but going to work in an hour :((((((. Dont want to but i need money:((((((((((((((i feel awful. I wont be suprised if i end up giin home anyway
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey,

I care, and it's great to hear from you <3 So sorry to hear you've had an awful few days:( It's totally okay that you don't want to speak much about it, though remember we're always here to listen.

I don't work lol, but I've had to do things I don't want to when I'm feeling awful - very difficult. I can imagine that sucks:( Let us know how it goes <3
  • Options
    <3

Feeling realllyyyyyy badd :((((((.

I say i wont want to speak about it but lol thats probs bullshit. My family dont care. They told me to ring work and say i have a headache -- i didnt - i said the truth lol. My family so ashamed. They think im attentikn seeker
    Kinda happy to be alive kinda not. My interview is on tuesday aswell and havent even prepared for it. They changed to group interview.

I really dont want to go to work:(((. Feel may pass out aswell. My eyes feel weird and feel bad mentaly
  • Options
    Sending you hugs Shaunie 💜

I know you really don’t want to go , but it might help keep you distracted even if it’s for a few minutes .

If you feel like you do want to talk about it we’re all always here for you❤️ You weren’t and never have been  attention seeking , there is never anything wrong with struggling and reaching out for help , some might says that’s attucally brave Becaise that’s the hardest thing to do so we’re all proud 💜

if your feeling abit faint and light headed make sure to keep on top of fluids ❤️

( Sorry about all the love hearts 😂) 
  • Options
    Aw Shaunie :( Sending you many hugs <3 You're not an attention-seeker at all - well, idk, maybe you crave some more of it in your life lol, but there's nothing wrong with needing it. And that's different to an attention-seeker, anyway.

I'm really happy that you're alive. I know that to you, it's not like that. It's you fighting your battle and you who wants to die <3 Just know that we all care and think you're really valuable, and we're glad that you're alive.

Wishing you luck with the interview on tuesday x

Going to work sounds really challenging and not nice :( Try to take it easy.
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie

I just wanted to send you a hug as well <3 

I'm sorry you had an awful few days and that you've been really struggling recently. I know this fight might be feeling really difficult at the moment, but keep taking it one day at a time. Try not to forget that you're not alone and we'll always be here for you. We all really care about you Shaunie and I'm really glad you're here. 

I hope work goes okay today, hopefully they let you go home early if you're struggling. Good luck for your interview on Tuesday too. Let us know if you'd like any tips to help you prepare for it (here's an article with some advice about group interviews). You can do this, we believe in you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Hope you can see from this how loved you are shaunie - thinking of you xxxx
  • Options
    Hey Shaunie 

Just wanted to see how your doing today xx where all here if you need to talk 💜
  • Options
    Aww. Thank you. @Millie2787 @Aife @Jellyelephant @kathleen0172
    genuirley making me feel better 😊 <3<3<3<3

But about an hour ago i woke up this morning my first thoughts was "i wish i had died thursday":(. And had awful feeling. My family dont seem to care how i feel. And im scared things recent may mess up my chance even trying to become a peer support worker so then made more hopeless & suicidal thoughts worse. But im just trying not to assume the worst & try at interview. I just know if it goes bad i will feel even worse than how i felt thursday which dk if possible:(((. Interview is tomorrow & totally so scared. Its 3 hours long. Omgg thats so long

& Youre all v encoraging & yesterday night i managed to write down questions they could ask and my answers & read up about group interviews and also read up a load about peer support workers. 🙂. & i should be having a whatsapp chat with young womans trust in a bit. 
    I don’t know how i feel half the time but my suicidal moods are seeming to start changing more quickly.:((((

Thank you for caring <3 xxx
  • Options
    :((((so i was seeing what i can wear for interview. The thing is "Smart casual" so i tried black trouser with a top thats casual but smart aswell. I show my sister and she said "yeah that works but you look skinny and you are going to be saying you are recovering from eating disorder --- you cant help others when you got a flat stomach ahahah". Um wasnt that funny now self concious and need to make it look like i have a stomach://////. 

But have done some more research into peer support workers and wrote it down so feel bit better and more prepared just scared for questions im not prepared for :///
  • Options
    Hey ,

Im sure you look absolutely lovely and fine in your outfit for the interview , your gonna smash it ! 

Unfortunately there’s always going to be questions we’re going to be unprepared for but all we can do is answer then the best we can and I’m sure you will xx

Good luck for tomorrow sweet ❤️ Me and everyone else is behind you 
  • Options
    :o I'm sorry your sister said that, Shaunie. That isn't very nice or funny. I bet you look awesome in the outfit - you'll look good whatever you wear, I think.

I'm wishing you the best of luck for the interview. Three hours long is insane, you evidently have some patience. It's totally understandable that you're scared. I really hope it goes okay because you deserve it, and you've put a lot of work into this. We're supporting you either way x

<3
  • Options

Thank you all!!!!  

So Sorry feel like in randomly spamming everwhere with my interview stress lol. 

Omggg. So stressed 

finished interview. Lot of presentations and 18 people and only can take 9.  So no hope :((((((By end of today will get phone call or email. Phone call if get it. email if dont. Have no idea how i done. I think really badly. All a blur now so i cant tell. Was so hard to answer questions in a group aswell cause dont want to say nothing but dont want to interpurt anyone and soo hard. Cant even say how stressful was omggg. I just know i did speak when i can weather is made sense or not i cant remember hahah. 

I kinda dont feel that bad if havent got it becauss i kinda liked the experience of a group interview and was interesting and felt builded confident. But i say this and probs say how much i wanna die and how much of a failure i am - if dont get it ah :(

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Hey Shaunie <3

I'm sorry to hear this :( Sending hugs x Whether you get it or not is of course something I can't say. But what I can say is that I'm sure you did fantastic at the interview, and I really hope you get this - and if not, hope isn't lost <3 And you're certainly not a failure either way.

It's positive that you kinda liked the group interview.

Keep us posted dude.
  • Options
    Hey ,

Im sure you did amazing , we have a tendency to our our selves down after something even if we did amazing we still find the negatives Becuase we build ourselves up and convince ourselves it’s going to go wrong but I’m sure you did amazing , do let us know which way it goes even if you don’t get it we’re all still proud that you’ve done all of this 💜
  • Options
    YAY! Oh Shaunie, I'm really happy for you <3 How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Well done @Shaunie! You've worked so hard for this I'm so proud of you <3
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    OMG SHAUNIE WELLL DONE !!!!!!!  We’re all so proud you’ve worked so hard for this well done 
  • Options
    Im sooo happy and excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊thank you!!  
    Cant believe out of all the people who signed up i ended up being one of the 9 people!!!!! Massive confidence boost so happy
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Im sooo happy and excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊thank you!!  
    Cant believe out of all the people who signed up i ended up being one of the 9 people!!!!! Massive confidence boost so happy
    So it should be Shaunie ! Onwards and Upwards hey ! We’re all so proud well done 💜💜
  • Options
    Shaunie!!!!!!!!!!’ Ur amazing omg this is the best news ever I’m actually so excited for you I knew you could do it. You’re amazing well done xx
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Omg @Shaunie yaaayyy!! So happy for you. You should be SO proud of yourself. Well done <3<3
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend