Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cheating and plagiarism

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 2019 in Articles

imageCheating and plagiarism

Tempted to cheat? Or buy an essay off the internet? The Mix finds out if cheating and plagiarism is ever worth it, and what happens if you get caught.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• hollowkarma12hollowkarma12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    cool!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Shit!!!! I emailed my whole religious studies class my homework for inspiration. I'm worried people will copy me. The email even went to the teacher. I deleted the email though. #sostupid 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster

Hi @Kasa2103

Sorry to hear that you accidentally emailed your whole class (including your teacher) your homework. Hopefully, no-one will copy will you but if you notice someone has copied you, then as the article explains, it’s best to talk to your teacher about it. It’s uncertain whether or not you would get into trouble, but hopefully a teacher will be understanding that it was an accident.

Take care,

Mary-Ellen@TheMix

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.