Home Articles
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Cheating and plagiarism

SystemSystem Posts: 8,627 Staff Team
edited March 2019 in Articles

imageCheating and plagiarism

Tempted to cheat? Or buy an essay off the internet? The Mix finds out if cheating and plagiarism is ever worth it, and what happens if you get caught.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hollowkarma12hollowkarma12 Posts: 2 Literally just got here
    edited March 2019
    cool!
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,324 The Mix Elder
    Shit!!!! I emailed my whole religious studies class my homework for inspiration. I'm worried people will copy me. The email even went to the teacher. I deleted the email though. #sostupid 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • MaisyMaisy The Mix convert CymruPosts: 295 Moderator

Hi @Kasa2103

Sorry to hear that you accidentally emailed your whole class (including your teacher) your homework. Hopefully, no-one will copy will you but if you notice someone has copied you, then as the article explains, it’s best to talk to your teacher about it. It’s uncertain whether or not you would get into trouble, but hopefully a teacher will be understanding that it was an accident.

Take care,

[email protected]

Kasa2103