Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Shaunie said:
    I told my mum she can’t be wearing joggers to the funeral and she is fucking deluded & has no respect and it turned into an agreument and she was saying “Nan would feel sick if she heard you speaking like this”. Um why would you say that for 😭😭😭😭
    Did she say why she decided to wear joggers to a funeral? 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    She’s tried messaging me on Facebook and snapchat today and I stupidly opened the Snapchat one 😐
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    It’s the only clothes she has 😷 she sleeps in them and wears it out (though she hardly leave the house and my dad buy her food and brings her everything ) and she never showers😷😷😷 And she lives in a disgusting house that is falling apart. So glad I don’t live in there anymore or live with her cause fucking does my head in and annoying as fuck when she comes round and smells bad. Lazy and disgusting.  She is going to go to a funeral like that and no one will even want to be near her and is disrespectful she will make no effort
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    *******MAY TRIGGER*********

I actually was sick from just taking a antihistamine. I felt it going down my throat and then i just felt so sick and started to remember all the times ive overdosed on similar sized pills and how sick it made me and then the sides of my jaws started to feel weird just thinking about it and then i started gaging lol and then was sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Was horrribleeee. Omg dont even want to attempt to re take that. cause i Cant even look at the pill again. So weird at how physical anxiety can be and what mind can do. Feel kinda sick even thinking about it. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My uncle has dementia :bawling: that paired with my shit appointment yesterday and the anxiety of my dads appointment on Friday to see if he still needs a transplant has tipped me over the edge.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    My uncle has dementia :bawling: that paired with my shit appointment yesterday and the anxiety of my dads appointment on Friday to see if he still needs a transplant has tipped me over the edge.
    oh I'm really sorry :(<3
  • Options
    why wont my friend just get the idea to leave me alone 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Just got really anxious about my guinea pig. Not really for any reason just the usual paranoia. Don't think she's drank much today, and... Well that's probably it. Nothing's wrong I'm sure, but... well the crippling anxiety isn't sure, quite evidently...:(
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Not sure if I wanna keep announcing to the world I'm anxious or if I wanna go into isolation. I want to step away but can't cause it's all in my head, ya know. I really just wanna calm down :/ I'm trying to control my breathing but it's not helping, I'm still scared and my heart still feels fast.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    You know what I attucally can’t cope with everything , i attucally wonder how I haveNt imploded after everything that’s gone on and to top it off my tutor rang me this morning to check I was coming in , can she just attucally leave me alone 
  • Options
    Also I’m having to get the bus by myself for the first time since starting college 😐
  • Options
    So many people dying on train tracks. So upsetting 😭😭😭

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Guess who just hasn’t done half of the English mock exam , just another reason for my tutor to have ago at me 
  • Options
    Everything's so hard:(
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs guys ❤ 
    I know it all sucks right now but just try to take it easy, you deserve a break xo 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    honestly don't know how to cope anymore :'(

• Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Spent most of this evening crying. So scared about everything and feel so hopeless and overwhelmed at the moment. Tried a group chat for the first time but felt like everyone already knew each other and I was a bit of an outsider and I struggled to speak or get across what I wanted to say. Just not coping with life at all. :'( 
  • Options
    Ariana said:
    Spent most of this evening crying. So scared about everything and feel so hopeless and overwhelmed at the moment. Tried a group chat for the first time but felt like everyone already knew each other and I was a bit of an outsider and I struggled to speak or get across what I wanted to say. Just not coping with life at all. :'( 
    Hugs. Think everyone feels like an outsider when they try anything new. But get more comfortable and more involved. Here for you x
  • Options
    Ariana said:
    Warm hugs <3 xo
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Thank you @Shaunie and @kathleen0172 . Sending warm hugs to both of you too xx
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Can you die from holding back tears? Sure feels like it. Sometimes out of nowhere I feel like I'm going to throw up tears. And I'm upset and my stomach/chest ache. And it feels like I'm being crushed.

Right now I have no idea what to do, I feel weird, I feel everyone hates me, and I just can't cope.
  • Options
    No, for god's sake, I need to get a grip. I don't really care how hard and exhausting it is, I need to push this aside.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Can you die from holding back tears? Sure feels like it. Sometimes out of nowhere I feel like I'm going to throw up tears. And I'm upset and my stomach/chest ache. And it feels like I'm being crushed.
    I get this feelings. It physically hurts - that sinking feeling from your chest going to the pit of your stomach. It feels so heavy - does feel being crushed. 

Sorry youre in so much pain:(x
  • Options
    I'm scared. Don't know how to make it through the night :(

(safe. And I'll stfu now)
  • Options
    So anxious for later , results don’t go onto dashboard until 10 - I’m just going to be click watching in placment 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    So anxious for later , results don’t go onto dashboard until 10 - I’m just going to be click watching in placment 
    Best of luck @Millie2787 <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Aife I did it - I passed !!!! 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Well done @Millie2787! Really proud of you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Omg I am feeling sick even thinking about going for a 2 hour car journey 😭
    and teddy is being collected in a min to go to the kennels:(((
  • Options
    I can't stop tearing up. I hate myself so much. And I don't know what to do. I'm probably better off dead.:(
This discussion has been closed.