Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Been crying most of the day. Don't know how to stop. The pain is just unbearable. I can't cope with a life like this anymore and I feel like nobody even cares. :'( 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hugs @Millie2787, I hope a break helps in some way xoxo

So sorry you're feeling this way @Ariana, also we all care here. xoxo
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Had to run out of placement on the verge of a panic attack telling them I just need to ring my key worker back so they don’t know the real reason 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Had to run out of placement on the verge of a panic attack telling them I just need to ring my key worker back so they don’t know the real reason 
    Sending hugs to you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Really Struggling to process things latley Think I’m just going to take time away from the boards and chat for the rest of this week , maybe longer I don’t know . Any of you need me just message me 💖😞
    Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea , I need this place more than ever at the moment 😐
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    You'll always be welcome here @Millie2787 Sorry you're struggling. Sending hugs xx
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I don’t know anymore 😐
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Just so tired 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Just so tired 
    Hugs x

same
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Don’t you just love spending the whole health and social care talking about how to support end of life clients 😐
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Im so sad omg 
    helpp. WhAt is the actual Point
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Why do I just have to make myself even more of a screw up 😭
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Relaxing is stressing me more out knowing im not doing anything to help what is stressing me out. Fml. No way to de stress right now. Want to die😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭cant handle
  • Options
    I need to sleep but im all tense and can’t relax I’m in pain , I’ve got the Notting feeling in my stomach and feel sick 
  • Options
    sending hugs to all who needs them :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    thanks to my sibling (woke me up yesterday and today with shouting) I'm absolutely exhausted. Also my throat's a lil sore and I can't talk and I'm not sure why - maybe it's tiredness, or because it's gone tired and relaxed from resting my voice, or maybe I'm going to get a cold... Hopefully I won't get a cold cause I get them real bad; my throat gets unbearably sore and I constantly throw up and I'm super tired and basically all I can do is sit there in the corner waiting to vomit. So getting a cold would not be a fun time. Kill me.
  • Options
    ohhhhh noooooo... My throat's gotten worse I think. If I wake up at 5am with a sandpaper throat and have to run to the bathroom to throw up, I shall not be pleased :pensive: Wish me luck.
  • Options
    ohhhhh noooooo... My throat's gotten worse I think. If I wake up at 5am with a sandpaper throat and have to run to the bathroom to throw up, I shall not be pleased :pensive: Wish me luck.
    sending hugs, I hope you feel better soon :heart:
  • Options
    Starting later on a Friday just makes it 10x harder to get it 😞
  • Options
    I ain't got any cold but my throat's still funny I think - what the fuck dude?... 
  • Options
    I ain't got any cold but my throat's still funny I think - what the fuck dude?... 
    You may have a throat infection. Sometimes you can get a sore throat without having a cold 
  • Options
    Hi is anyone a diy person who can help me with my diy drilling question. Before i cry
  • Options
    @Shaunie um... well, I'm not much of a DIY person, but my dad is haha. What's your question, I might be able to help but no promises :)
  • Options
    You may have a throat infection. Sometimes you can get a sore throat without having a cold 
    Maybe :joy: I have no idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @Shaunie um... well, I'm not much of a DIY person, but my dad is haha. What's your question, I might be able to help but no promises :)p
    I cant drill further than an inch into wall and cant tell if cause a pipe or brick or concerete but a brick isnt that close to a wall. Idek but scared to drill anymore and cant afford one of those decective things lol so probs an answer no one will know
  • Options
    @Shaunie hmm... Well, yeah, usually when you can't drill far into a wall, it's because of bricks/concrete (or possibly a pipe). Don't know if you've tried this, but to find a good place in a wall to drill into, try knocking on it. If it makes a lighter sound and it feels too rocky and hard to knock on, it's probably a bad place to drill. But, if it makes a louder, more echo-y sound and doesn't feel far too painful and rocky, it's probably a good place to drill. Though this isn't always accurate haha. Another tip: If it's near a radiator, you're more likely to run into pipes.

That was probably of no help :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Ah thank you was helpful. Its near a radiatior /same wall. Lol fml lets just hope i havent broken a pipe or something lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie haha no probs. I doubt you've broken a pipe, I think you'd have noticed a burst/leak by now if you had!
  • Options
    Struggling so much , just want to go home 😐
  • Options
    Just want to know what the actual fuck is with my throat?!?!?!?!?!?! Am I slowly getting a cold? Have I got a really minor cold somehow? Is it connected to the strained vocal cord somehow? Idek but I'd appreciate being able to speak and not having pain :expressionless: Making me lonely cause even with writing things down I can't communicate much.
This discussion has been closed.