Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Suicidal..

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nothing has a point anymore..
  • Options
    Well done for reaching out to your friend on facebook, that can't have been easy to do and it shows courage :yes: Admitting to someone else is also admitting to ourselves that we need some help and it can feel scary and leave you feeling even more vulnerable in the short term.

I wonder how she responded and if you feel you have the support of this friend now? Has it helped you even in a small way?

Things are clearly really hard with your mum and it's natural to want to feel loved by her. For your mum to say those awful things about you it sounds like she might be going through some difficult emotions herself or at least is communicating in a really unhelpful way.

That doesn't make it okay but as Indrid says, some space from her might help to protect your own wellbeing. The future is always open to possibility where that is concerned even if right now it feels that you'll never be close.

Take it easy today :heart:
  • Options
    I have no future without Megan....or Ella or Alice. A year today...I hate myself...

I want everything to end, I need my life to end...
  • Options
    I was meant to be going to the doctors today, because of all this...and because of everything that's happening to me right now, but there was no doctors appointments...and I'm really scared about telling the doctor how I'm feeling...and whats going on, I'll go in sit down and run out screaming most likely..