Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how many partners have you had?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Renzo wrote: »
    No it doesnt :(
    yes it does ;x
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    yes it does ;x

Meeting women off the internet is lame anyway ;)
  • Options
    I've only had 10 Partners In my Life.
    9 were from when i turned 15 to when I was almost 17. Now the only partner I have had since prom for 3 years is my current girlfriend. She is a year younger than me. I only had sex once with my first 9 partners. I've had sex with my current girlfriend hundreds of times.
  • Options
    3.my man now is so goooood :D
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    Has gone up by 4 in the last 2 months :) new girl is staying over Friday and Saturday :hyper:
    5 in the last 2 months :hyper: though I might just have literally done more this weekend with this horny nymphomaniac of a goddess than I have my whole life. Will take a while to recover..!
  • Options
    I think 8's a bit low really.
    I'm nearly 18 and since loosing my virginity 7 months ago I've slept with 3 lads, really regret 2 of them though so not sure what that says...
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    I think 8's a bit low really.
    I'm nearly 18 and since loosing my virginity 7 months ago I've slept with 3 lads, really regret 2 of them though so not sure what that says...

Just try not to do things you may regret.

In the end, regrets aren't worth it, so either don't do it unless you're sure, or just move on as things are in the past... Just my view.
  • Options
    well im only 15. and i think you should have at least more than 8. well i mean your not committed unless you say i do. but you have to experience what is all out there anyways. i only have 1 person i slept with. i was a virgin till last night!!
  • Options
    well im only 15. and i think you should have at least more than 8. well i mean your not committed unless you say i do. but you have to experience what is all out there anyways. i only have 1 person i slept with. i was a virgin till last night!!

awww :)

good init
  • Options
    well im only 15. and i think you should have at least more than 8. well i mean your not committed unless you say i do. but you have to experience what is all out there anyways.
    Hell yeah! Damn right girl. Life is for living, experiencing as much as you can as possible, not faffing around and missing opportunities.
  • Options
    About 20 (not including prostitutes) in more than 20 years: that represents about 1% of the women I have asked. If you include prostitutes and mercy fucks the number is about 2,000.
  • Options
    dude, don't bring up posts over 6 weeks old, its not a good idea. doesn't keep the convo fresh...

have a look at the stickys with the rules
  • Options
    ‘Dude?’

I failed to understand either of those statements, and I have four A levels and a law degree.

I will investigate these ‘rules’ of which you speak. Are we allowed to listen to music over a certain age, or are we stuck with Schoenberg, Berg and Webern?
  • Options
    fine...

i am very sorry sir, but seeing as i am a more experianced member of this fine establishment, i thought it only just that i direct you in the manner that we conduct ourselves here....

and as reguards to music, i don't give a fuck as long as you aren't 80 and rocking out to nine inch nails...

and don't be so up yourself...i may still be an undergrad but reguardless if i had any qualifications, we are all equal here!
  • Options
    Dear Madam

I had a look at the Guidelines, but there’s nothing about chronological correctness. I’m clearly missing something here.

I looked at your music list on myspace, and there’s a 50% overlap with mine, including Joy Division and RHCP. You also win extra points for knowing who Delia Derbyshire was. She did not write the DW tune per se (that was Ron Grainer) but did ‘future it up’.

What about Hawkwind and the Sisters of Mercy? say I.
  • Options
    knowing who Delia Derbyshire was.

Delia Smith before she got married ?
  • Options
    "Delia Smith before she got married ?"

Absolutely not: other end of the spectrum, mate.
  • Options
    Ah, "TheSite.org bulletin board good manners guide", I see. All is clear.

And all shall be well and
    All manner of thing shall be well
    When the tongues of flame are in-folded
    Into the crowned knot of fire
    And the fire and the rose are one.

(Oh, he's sharp tonight.)
This discussion has been closed.