Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how many partners have you had?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dunno, more than 6 but less than 12?

Pretty much all of them have meant something though, which is cool.
  • Options
    Sexual Partners

I'm thinking it's between 15 and 20, probably closer to 20. I don't regret a single one, and I never hurt anybody along the way. Considering I'm average looking at best I must have a great personality! :) lol It's definitely not my wallet they're after! *opens wallet and releases moths*. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Well, interesting fact for you all.

So far, taking those who have actually given numbers on this thread so far, our average is 6.8, suspect that would be slightly higher if some of those who simply said 'lots' put an approx number on it, but even so it's not going to be significantly different to the 8 given at the start of the thread.

While there are lots of people who have lots of 'sexual partners' there are many more who have very few (I suspect they are generally in long term relationships).
    Yeah, and the average age of people on this site is what, 20? I'm pretty confident the average for the UK would be double-figures..more like 15 than 8. Also times have changed, older generations had many less partners than we have, a lot of your grandparents would have only had sex within marriage.
  • Options
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    Yeah, and the average age of people on this site is what, 20? I'm pretty confident the average for the UK would be double-figures..more like 15 than 8. Also times have changed, older generations had many less partners than we have, a lot of your grandparents would have only had sex within marriage.

I don't know what the average age on thesite is any more. It used to be a lot lower, but then a lot of long term users grew up... madness.

I'm on 14. But haven't added to that in the past 2.5 (3?) years because I've been in a LT relationship.
  • Options
    22 - a fair few of those i could of done without but everyone gets carried away at uni (and UEA had such a good ratio of girls to lads!)

I don't plan on hitting 23 for a long while though.
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote: »
    22 - a fair few of those i could of done without but everyone gets carried away at uni (and UEA had such a good ratio of girls to lads!)

I don't plan on hitting 23 for a long while though.

Shame half of them probably had webbed feet then :p

Mine is more than 20, less than 40? Not exactly sure what.
  • Options
    2 and its gonna stay that way :P wish it was only the 1... was way too young the first time
  • Options
    Yeah, and the average age of people on this site is what, 20? I'm pretty confident the average for the UK would be double-figures..more like 15 than 8.

I wouldn't have thought it would be much higher, tbh, as most people begin to practice monogamy once they're in their 20s. Even taking into account cheating and failed relationships, I doubt the average would go up by much.
  • Options
    I'm actually kind of weird about my number. I honestly wish it was higher because I feel like I've missed out, but random shagging just isn't my thing.

I'd just like some more sex :o
  • Options
    MLY wrote: »
    Lol better not be chattin about me bitch :p

Lol missed this - Well who might you be young lady! :chin: :p
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Lol missed this - Well who might you be young lady! :chin: :p

Lol tis i :D
  • Options

Any they are still part of the population and thus contribute to the average!
  • Options
    I don't really know, I stopped counting after about 15. I reckon it's somewhere between 30-40. Not bad for saying I've been having sex for 12 years.
  • Options
    I've only slept with 4 guys. :yes: I'm proud of that. I'm more than happy with my bf now....hmmmm, he's very hot!! :love:
  • Options
    1 (wheres the :ashamed: smiley?)
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    1 (wheres the :ashamed: smiley?)
    :blush: ?
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    :blush: ?

That's more of a coy blush. The same smiley but with a frown would be ashamed I think.
  • Options
    MLY wrote: »
    Shame half of them probably had webbed feet then :p

Oi :mad:

The problem with UEA wasn't the lack of blokes, it was the lack of fit ones :p
  • Options
    5 which I think is a reasonable number concidering I'm 23 and have been in a 4 year relationship
  • Options
    Less than 8 and with no intention of changing that just be average. It doesn't really matter, it's like schoolkids in the playground going 'My dads better than your dad'!!
  • Options
    never counted till now....

8-9!? :chin:
  • Options
    thats actually more than I thought! Fuck me!
  • Options
  • Options
    Fawkes wrote: »
    It doesn't really matter, it's like schoolkids in the playground going 'My dads better than your dad'!!

No it's not :yeees:

If people are giving honest answers, then it's an accurate representation as opposed to people trying to gain one-up-man-ship on others...

Of course it doesn't really matter, but somebody asked the question, hence people will provide an answer.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    So nerrrr! :p

hehe
  • Options
    It doesn't really matter, it's like schoolkids in the playground going 'My dads better than your dad'!!

That's assuming you're shallow enough to make a moral judgment on how many sexual partners someone has had (either too many or too little).
  • Options
    Less than 8 and with no intention of changing that just be average. It doesn't really matter, it's like schoolkids in the playground going 'My dads better than your dad'!!

Which is better then, more or less?
  • Options
    MancDan wrote: »
    Fuck me!
    According to yourself, quite a few people already have. :p
  • Options
    Either way - who cares?

Above average, below average, average?! Seriously, is this yet another figure to be banded about by people who quite possibly may never have slept with anybody. Ever!?

Honestly - it's number. As long as you (as I said before) aren't doing this to find some form of closure or fulfilment or something, just have fun, be careful and all will work its way out :)
  • Options
    3..but id say thts fine for my age =] :heart:
This discussion has been closed.