Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Threesomes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmmm....was chatting with my 'ex fuck buddy' (HOW complicated can relationships GET these days?!? :D) about threesomes....sort of in general, but I know what he's angling for!!

I've never even really thought about it, but it got me curious.....has anyone here had one, and how did you go about finding the 3rd person?? If it was someone you knew, how did you even go about working out if they might be up for it, and if it was a stranger, did that make you feel inhibited at all??

And if it was someone you knew, how did that leave the relationship with the 3 of you afterwards?? Jyst curious really, don't know if I could ever go through with it...but if you've got any pointers, would appreciate it...thanks!! :thumb:

Oh - feel free to PM me if you don't feel like sharing with all!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    get 2 fuck buddies.

suggest it to them seperately.

if both say yes, arrange for them to just turn up on the same night :p

... then go for the quad, with another female :yes:
    BritJamez wrote: »
    get 2 fuck buddies.

suggest it to them seperately.

if both say yes, arrange for them to just turn up on the same night :p

... then go for the quad, with another female :yes:

2?!? God...can barely keep track of one sort-of fuck buddy!!! Complicated....:crazyeyes

And the quad??? Faarrrr too many limbs in one bed for my liking!!!! :p
    HanHan wrote: »
    And the quad??? Faarrrr too many limbs in one bed for my liking!!!! :p

Yeah, but you know guys ain't always happy about 2 lads n 1 lass. They'd probably prefer 2 girls n just the 1 guy.
    Just something else to keep em happy! ;)
    Yeah, but you know guys ain't always happy about 2 lads n 1 lass. They'd probably prefer 2 girls n just the 1 guy.
    Just something else to keep em happy! ;)

Yeah..I know...that's what we were talking about...what combo to go for???? Someone's always going to miss out....I'm open minded about threesomes, but don't want the thing turning out to be a blimmin' orgy!!!! :lol:
    Yeah..I know...that's what we were talking about...what combo to go for???? Someone's always going to miss out....I'm open minded about threesomes, but don't want the thing turning out to be a blimmin' orgy!!!! :lol:

*raises hand*

just incase you were looking to up the orgy numbers! :lol:

errr I mean .. good luck in your search! :blush:
    *raises hand*

just incase you were looking to up the orgy numbers! :lol:

errr I mean .. good luck in your search! :blush:

Ah ha ha!!! Yeahhhh....thanks.....:p
    Had a threesome with my partner and a mutual friend of ours. We knew she'd be up for it as we had had separate encounters with her. It was good, there was no awkwardness or anything. Months on, things are fine between us. Except she has a boyfriend so no more filthing :(
    TAXI FOR BRITJAMEZ!

... anyways, I'm sure there are websites you can find random people for one off encounters like what you are looking for - where feelings etc etc shouldn't get in the way
    TAXI FOR BRITJAMEZ!

Ha ha!!!! Awww.... :p but that's true...I'm sure there are....although it's a big matter of trust, so would sort of rather go Go_Away's route.....but it's a little different because it's with a fuck buddy, so it's not like we'd have mutual friends....:chin:
    Ha ha!!!! Awww.... :p but that's true...I'm sure there are....although it's a big matter of trust, so would sort of rather go Go_Away's route.....but it's a little different because it's with a fuck buddy, so it's not like we'd have mutual friends....:chin:

Ah but friend of his or yours then?
    It could all get very messy :lol: And I just don't mean by the number of boys in the room!
    I've had a couple (of threesomes, never with another couple). It's not something I'd be interested in doing again but... it's interesting in itself. I'm glad I tried it out in my liberated, try anything days.

My first experience of it was with two male friends under the influence of various illegal drugs, so my memories of it are hazy and generally not too great. There's a reason they call it spitroasting and it's really no more complex than the fact that you (or I, at least) feel like a piece of meat and nothing more. Say no to threesomes on mushrooms, by the way, it's just too... weird. We had another blast at it sober and I just found it all too seedy and amusing. It was kind of nice to take that kind of step for the first time with people I trusted implicitly, it was nice to have those kind of friends actually... who you could test run things with.

Anyway, I enjoyed things much more M/F/F, it was a very different experience and just more comfortable for me not to be the only female.
    That time it was me and my ex and a girlfriend of mine who I'd kind of dabbled with in the past. Made it a bit weird for my ex, but he managed to get over the weirdness... how big of him! :lol: :rolleyes:

I did it once with my current partner and a friend of ours which went really, really badly. We don't speak to her to this day, but those were her issues rather than ours...

I imagine it might be easier with a stranger, but I would have issues getting intimate with a complete stranger. Especially if the situation was me and my boyfriend inviting someone else into the bedroom - I'd want to know them a little, but not for them to be my bezzie mate if that makes sense.
    briggi wrote: »
    Anyway, I enjoyed things much more M/F/F, it was a very different experience and just more comfortable for me not to be the only female.
    That time it was me and my ex and a girlfriend of mine who I'd kind of dabbled with in the past. Made it a bit weird for my ex, but he managed to get over the weirdness... how big of him! :lol: :rolleyes:

I did it once with my current partner and a friend of ours which went really, really badly. We don't speak to her to this day, but those were her issues rather than ours...

I imagine it might be easier with a stranger, but I would have issues getting intimate with a complete stranger. Especially if the situation was me and my boyfriend inviting someone else into the bedroom - I'd want to know them a little, but not for them to be my bezzie mate if that makes sense.

That's what I was thinking...M/F/F, because it would make the atmosphere in the room different...would feel a little more like a piece of meat/less in control if it was two men....

...and yes, the not complete stranger but not best mate route would kind of be the way I'd want to go too....but hard to work out!!

But supposing you thought of someone you'd think might be up for it...how on earth do you broach it with them?? Without it being awkward forever if they're not up for it?? :confused:
    I'm intrigued what happens in a M/F/F threesome. I hope the girls keep each other amused because i'd get worn out trying to sort out them both.
    But if it was a M/M/F i wouldn't touch the guy...........well i wouldn't do it.
    Sounds way too complicated to me.

Just use your ex fuck buddy often, that should be enough :naughty:
    LimpFan87 wrote: »
    Sounds way too complicated to me.

Just use your ex fuck buddy often, that should be enough :naughty:

Ha ha!!! Believe me...he's more than enough!! :naughty::p

No...I just think...if it's something I'd want to try (which I'm sort of trying to work out at the moment, just weighing up pros and cons), he'd be the perfect person to try it with...adventurous, fun, and confident, but it's not like we have feelings for each other, so I don't think there'd be too much to go wrong emotionally....and he's had one before, so his experience would make me feel more confident if I got a little nervous...:thumb:
    I want to try both varieties of threesomes...for the MFF one i have a friend in mind but dont know how she would be about it. For the MMF, i dont think il hubby would approve :(

Hmmmm *dreams*
    Amira wrote: »
    I want to try both varieties of threesomes...for the MFF one i have a friend in mind but dont know how she would be about it.

Well that's the thing..I kind of sort of do too...but don't know how she'd react either!! And she really is a friend too, so if it came to asking, would hate to offend her and make things awkward...:(

No...I just think...if it's something I'd want to try (which I'm sort of trying to work out at the moment, just weighing up pros and cons), he'd be the perfect person to try it with...adventurous, fun, and confident, but it's not like we have feelings for each other, so I don't think there'd be too much to go wrong emotionally....and he's had one before, so his experience would make me feel more confident if I got a little nervous...:thumb:

I think that sounds ideal then if its something you want to try anyway, best to do it with someone youre not too deeply involved with.
    Its something me and my bf were going to do, but when I started developing deep feelings for him I went more and more off the idea as even if I enjoyed it physically, I think mentally it would be more difficult, not just at the time, but afterwards too.
    I think that sounds ideal then if its something you want to try anyway, best to do it with someone youre not too deeply involved with.
    Its something me and my bf were going to do, but when I started developing deep feelings for him I went more and more off the idea as even if I enjoyed it physically, I think mentally it would be more difficult, not just at the time, but afterwards too.

Yes...I can imagine that would just be really hard to see! Not fun if you're emotionally involved...and I looked on this sex information website and it says in no uncertain terms NOT to do it with someone you'r emotionally involved with, so I agree - my situation would seem to be ideal.:yes:
    Well that's the thing..I kind of sort of do too...but don't know how she'd react either!! And she really is a friend too, so if it came to asking, would hate to offend her and make things awkward...:(

No my problem is that i know she's up for it...i just dont think she'd be attracted to me.
    Yes...I can imagine that would just be really hard to see! Not fun if you're emotionally involved...and I looked on this sex information website and it says in no uncertain terms NOT to do it with someone you'r emotionally involved with, so I agree - my situation would seem to be ideal.:yes:

I think sometimes it's healthy to have a threesome, think about men and women sometimes need a bit of spice in a relationship....so having a threesome once every 5years isnt necessarily a bad idea in my opinion. Me and my husband are both very emotionally involved and attached, i know he checks out girls....hell i do it with him, but i would much rather him ask for a threesome than actually cheat on me.
    Have done them, wouldnt do it again. Being spit roasted is really a way to make someone feel special.
    Amira wrote: »

I think sometimes it's healthy to have a threesome, think about men and women sometimes need a bit of spice in a relationship....so having a threesome once every 5years isnt necessarily a bad idea in my opinion. Me and my husband are both very emotionally involved and attached, i know he checks out girls....hell i do it with him, but i would much rather him ask for a threesome than actually cheat on me.

I think theres plenty of ways of having spice in a relationship without inviting other people in. Its ok if thats what BOTH of you want and theres no coercian involved. If you think its only a choice between agreeing to a threesome and your partner cheating on you, then that is very much a case of coercian.
    I think theres plenty of ways of having spice in a relationship without inviting other people in. Its ok if thats what BOTH of you want and theres no coercian involved. If you think its only a choice between agreeing to a threesome and your partner cheating on you, then that is very much a case of coercian.
    I guess so...i guess it really depends on the couple and their relationship. Id want one so it wouldnt bother me....but i guess if someone else wasnt keen on the idea then it would as you said be coercian
    i'd love to have a threesome. i couldn't do it if i was in a relationship though - i'd be like 'hands off my man!'. i think i'd prefer m-f-f. the idea of two men doesn't really turn me on - though if they just paid their attention to me i wouldn't complain! :D
    I've done MMF. Ah yes the good old days :D I say the more blokes the better, much prefer it to girls etc.
    I've done it, but I don't think I'll be doing it again! It was doing things like that (plus having a bunch of gobby mates) that was starting to get me a bad reputation...!
    I'd love to have a threesome. I've always wanted one, lol. I'd never ever have one whilst in a relationship though - I'd probably get jealous and wouldn't like any other girl/or boy touching whats mine, lol. Also, if my other half paid more attention to the other one, I'd get a bit pissed off. Ha.

Seriously though, I'd love one. I think I'd like a m/f/f one although I'd have a m/m/f. I just wouldn't get turned on by two men getting it on. Lol.

I got several offers of threesomes whilst I was in a relationship a year or two ago. I'm so gutted now that I didn't take up the offer as the people who asked me were rather fit. :( I doubt I'll be asked again now!

Seriously though, I'd love one. I think I'd like a m/f/f one although I'd have a m/m/f. I just wouldn't get turned on by two men getting it on. Lol.

I've had MMF and they never touched each other, just me :angel: :D
    Ha, I'd probably love that sort of attention!

*kicks herself for turning the offer down*

If I wasn't in a relationship at the time, I would have done it tbh.

I was asked several times by a couple (male and female) and once by two of my male workmates. I never told my ex mind......
    Lacy wrote: »
    I've had MMF and they never touched each other, just me :angel: :D

Same here ;)

It was a LOT more fun when it was MMMF...and all the attention was on me!!