Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Threesomes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Same here ;)

It was a LOT more fun when it was MMMF...and all the attention was on me!!

:crying:

You had more M than me. Damn them.
    Lacy wrote: »
    :crying:

You had more M than me. Damn them.

;)

After that particular night, I was crossing the road and I sneezed... I thought my insides had fallen out! Let's just say I was a bit sore down below, ha. Worth it though! :thumb:
    ;)

After that particular night, I was crossing the road and I sneezed... I thought my insides had fallen out! Let's just say I was a bit sore down below, ha. Worth it though! :thumb:

I'm jealous :(

Lol i'm gonna have to beat your MMMF :p
    ;)

:o

not more than 1, surely. :o
    :o

not more than 1, surely. :o

:o Nope - not at the same time, anyway! Let's just say I nicknamed one of the lads 'Stella Grand Biere'... he was about that size. His mates weren't on the small side either!
    i think i might get scared if 3 willys came at me. :blush:

:lol:

It's not that scary, you just have to remain alert :p
    you say it like you're talking from experience. you've only had 2 remember. ;)
    Lacy wrote: »
    It's not that scary, you just have to remain alert :p
    :lol:
    you say it like you're talking from experience. you've only had 2 remember. ;)

Well i'm basing it on my experiences and my idea of what it could possibly be like :p
    only done it once and it was with two of my female friends a number of years ago. we were all a bit fuck buddy-esque anyway, wasnt such a big deal to get it on....we got drunk had fun, nuff said really.

me and my gf have thought about it and talked about it and i can see where peoples issues come from in the "threesome i na relationship" department but we tend to think about it like this: im not thinkin about a threesome cuz i wanna have sex with someone else, im thinkin about it cuz i want me AND my girl to sleep with someone else. im not gettin off on them doin it, im gettin off on US doin it.
    i think thats where a lot of peoples understanding falls done.
    Im a guy and FFM gets boring once the two girls have had their fill then pretty much focus on each other. It is much more fun to do MMF or MMMF because something is always going on and the only time the guy is left out is when he is taking a break and a breather for himself as opposed to being left out.
    im not thinkin about a threesome cuz i wanna have sex with someone else, im thinkin about it cuz i want me AND my girl to sleep with someone else. im not gettin off on them doin it, im gettin off on US doin it.
    i think thats where a lot of peoples understanding falls done.

:yes:
    The idea of having a threesome with another bloke is a turn on in a way, because it makes the girl seem a slut, but having another naked bloke in the bed would kinda gross me out.
    With 2 females though, bring it on. lol
    I had one with this girl an her best girl mate on holiday. Yeah was good, switching holes constantly. Gotsa love two girls sucking you off at the same time though, think I enjoyed that more than anything.
    Box wrote: »
    Gotsa love two girls sucking you off at the same time though, think I enjoyed that more than anything.

I might be being incredibly naive here, but how does that work??!! :confused:
    Taking it in turns, or one licking your balls while the other sucks your cock.

Only thing I can think off.
    The each lick from either side of your cock and suck while their lips are wrapped around the shaft... is also a possibility of a double blowjob.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Taking it in turns, or one licking your balls while the other sucks your cock.

Only thing I can think off.

Oh...yeah!! Because I was thinking....1 Box (as in 'Mr Box'!!! :lol: ) + 2 mouths doesn't really work out....:p
    I might be being incredibly naive here, but how does that work??!!

Theres more than the head to suck you sausage! :D

I'll tell you the best thing when getting a BJ. When a girl looks up at you whist sucking you off. My god, I nearly cried when two girls were at it. Heavenly!
    Box wrote: »
    Theres more than the head to suck you sausage! :D

I'll tell you the best thing when getting a BJ. When a girl looks up at you whist sucking you off. My god, I nearly cried when two girls were at it. Heavenly!

:yes: :yes: :yes:
    CANNOT be beaten !
    :o Nope - not at the same time, anyway! Let's just say I nicknamed one of the lads 'Stella Grand Biere'... he was about that size. His mates weren't on the small side either!

wow...hehe - respect due, BabyS! ;)

i've sucked off two guys at once, though it was a bit tricky sucking one guy while wanking the other at the same time and constantly changing from one to another- i can't imagine coping with three at once! :crazyeyes ...did you take turns to "service" them as a group or just give them head on their own? :naughty:
    scoobzgirl wrote: »
    wow...hehe - respect due, BabyS! ;)

i've sucked off two guys at once, though it was a bit tricky sucking one guy while wanking the other at the same time and constantly changing from one to another

Hmm....quite like the idea of doing that......:naughty:
    I've had a few. The best ones have been with me and 2 individual people. I've been with a couple and those just dont seem to work out.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I've had a few. The best ones have been with me and 2 individual people. I've been with a couple and those just dont seem to work out.

But...how did you find these people? And how did you know they were up for it?!? Did you just ask? Honestly don't now how people go about approaching it....:confused:
    FFM are the way to go, though something is fun about spitroasting someone in a MMF
    i would quite like to try it at some point but can timagine doing it with two strangers or in a relationship so i dunno

think id like mmf though cos wouldnt get turned on seeing a guy having sex with another girl
    haha i occasionally look up when i'm giving a blowjob, but i'm not too sure how flattering it is! and sometimes i think i don't like it when people watch me the whole time when they're going down on me so i tend to only give a quick glance. the aim is to be seductive but i don't know whether i achieve that haha. :D
    haha i occasionally look up when i'm giving a blowjob, but i'm not too sure how flattering it is! and sometimes i think i don't like it when people watch me the whole time when they're going down on me so i tend to only give a quick glance. the aim is to be seductive but i don't know whether i achieve that haha.
    An ex of mine told me it really turned him on when I looked up at him whilst I was giving him head. I'm not quite sure why. Anyhoo, I've been doing it with all the guys I've been with since and they have all come within two minutes or so :lol: It must be the look because before then, it used to take at least 3-5 minutes although, it could be that I've just got better with practice :chin:

I know that it turns me on when they look at me whilst down on me although I get a bit concious of what I look like! :lol: I also get paranoid about my orgasm face!!!! :o