Shoplifting

145791012

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z01 wrote:
    spa is short for spastic
    Shogun go run and play with the traffic will you
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zella wrote:
    Shogun go run and play with the traffic will you

    So you think derogatory comments towards minorities is okay?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    because you're slagging it off.

    and you're so not 12.

    Yes I am! I'm 12!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote:
    Because your sense of morality and right / wrong is fucked up.

    You seem to believe that because a corporation is big, it's ok to nick from. Yet somehow I don't expect that that would extend to someone nicking your drugs, or your tv, or your bike, because you happened to have a better one than they did.

    It's bullshit to think that stealing from corporations doesn't have an effect. If everyone did it, then the corporation would go bust. The many people that the corporation employs would be out of a job. The farmers that the corporation might not pay very much to would get fuck all instead and would lose their farms.

    Of course, if it's simpler for you to not bother to think about any of that, then fine, don't.

    You've been fooled into believing utter bullshit.

    You think robbing a bank is immoral? How can robbing a system based on exploitation, impoverishment and complete immorality be immoral? :confused:

    All corporations going bust would be the perfect opportunity for humanity to re-organise itself. We don't need corporations, and we certainly don't need banks.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    simba wrote:
    What? just because i don't steal makes me a snob? Excuse me if i have to work for a living and thus feel good that i can pay for stuff i worked hard for :yuck:

    GIMP!

    You're a snob, end of story.

    And since when was "spa" such a bad word. You don't use it meaning spastic, you mean it in a non-literal sense.

    Like "fuck off ya spa"
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    You've been fooled into believing utter bullshit.

    You think robbing a bank is immoral? How can robbing a system based on exploitation, impoverishment and complete immorality be immoral? :confused:

    All corporations going bust would be the perfect opportunity for humanity to re-organise itself. We don't need corporations, and we certainly don't need banks.

    :lol: and you think that I've been fooled. You're deluded.

    Humanity does not want to re-organise itself, and, if it did, it would reorgnise into exactly what we already have.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zella wrote:
    Shogun go run and play with the traffic will you

    Aye sure hold on there, i'd be dead if i took everything as serious as you.

    As turlough said it wasn't mean in terms of spastic, it's just a word that everyone says around here, "fuck, you forgot my cd you spa".
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote:
    :lol: and you think that I've been fooled. You're deluded.

    Humanity does not want to re-organise itself, and, if it did, it would reorgnise into exactly what we already have.

    It doesn't want to but it needs to.
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Boards Champion
    Hi guys,

    Just a quick reminder that while you are obviously all entitled to your views on shoplifting - this is a public forum so if you admit to any kind of criminal behaviour on here then there is a chance it will be seen by people that you wouldn't want to.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    So you think derogatory comments towards minorities is okay?
    No I dont, hence why I havent said any.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Found myself skint tonight and was forced to nab some vittles from the supermarket. Expensive range Lasagne, a bottle of irn bru, some Popcorn and one of those Galaxy chocolate drinks.

    Payed for my skins though.

    I have strong self-justification on ideological grounds.

    And I'd bet 1 out of 10 people here have shoplifted more than 2 items from shops since january 2005, and 9 out of 10 of you have been tempted :yes: .

    Without reading the thread, is this a humorous or ironic post, or are you actually being serious?

    I worry because I think I know what the answer is..........
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh, and the best tasting food is the bargain stuff. Go to the supermarket at the right time and you'll get two packs of sandwiches, a milkshake, and a cake for 50p.

    My parents are obsessed with getting to the supermarket at the "right time" to get that stuff. I never buy it myself though; you just know they're employ psychologists who are tracking your moves from the bargain bread to the bargain cakes to the eggs that are reduced because one's cracked. It makes me feel paranoid :lol:. I also notice that a lot of stuff only has about 20p off, which fools you into thinking you've gotten a bargain when in reality it's still over-priced crap that you'd have never bought if it was still full-price. Not that I'm cynical about Tesco et al, of course :p

    As for stealing, I used to put extra penny sweets in my mix-up etc. Still feel a bit guilty sometimes when I see the owner, foolishly trusting us to put in the right amount. :(

    I've never stolen anything signifigant, and don't think I ever would. I could probably justify it to myself in certain exceptional circumstances, but I would be entirely too scared of being caught.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote:
    :lol: and you think that I've been fooled. You're deluded.

    Humanity does not want to re-organise itself, and, if it did, it would reorgnise into exactly what we already have.

    How anyone as old as yourself can seriously believe that is truly unfathomable.

    Everything around you is WRONG. Maybe one day you'll realise that when you actually learn to critically analyse the political system around you instead of continuing to be insidously conditioned by a rotten and manipulative culture.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All of this rubbish about stealing from an "immoral corporation" is right is just that, rubbish. Quite what makes them an immoral corporation anyway?

    A great quite I discovered today, sums up this and other problems in a fantastically liberal capitalist view...
    Neither the entrepreneurs nor the farmers nor the capitalists determine what has to be produced. The consumers do that. . . . Their buying and their abstention from buying decides who should own and run the plants and the farms. They make poor people rich and rich people poor. They determine precisely what should be produced, in what quality, and in what quantities. They are merciless bosses, full of whims and fancies, changeable and unpredictable.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mich wrote:
    A great quite I discovered today, sums up this and other problems in a fantastically liberal capitalist view...

    That nonsense you've quoted is "great" :confused:

    :lol:

    That's an absolutely ridiculous explanation, and not one any person worth talking to would come away with.

    Do you really believe that's it??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ---
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,011 I eat threads for breakfast
    Beggars should be dealt with like undesired vermin.

    You really are some sort of cunt arn't you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm glad I'm normal and I have sense, bucause I would fucking hate to be you fucking wankers!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Found myself skint tonight and was forced to nab some vittles from the supermarket. Expensive range Lasagne, a bottle of irn bru, some Popcorn and one of those Galaxy chocolate drinks.

    Payed for my skins though.

    I have strong self-justification on ideological grounds.

    And I'd bet 1 out of 10 people here have shoplifted more than 2 items from shops since january 2005, and 9 out of 10 of you have been tempted :yes: .

    Love it. You were 'forced' to nab some popcorn (mmm...nutritious), a bottle of irn bru and a chocolate drink (ever heard of water)? You really think that stealing from Tesco will effect their profits at all? No, they'll just put the price up for the rest of us, or maybe fire some of their lower grade workers (more people on benifits, thats exactly what we need - maybe all of them will be 'forced' to steal from Tesco too).

    Why do people always bitch about Tesco, when it's them that put Tesco there in the first place? It's local councils that charge independent shops a fortune for rent, whilst being willing to forego all rules for huge supermarkets. And it's the consumer who chooses to spend all of their money is Tesco (Obviously, because it's cheaper). I wonder if it would be considered 'okay' to steal from an independent retailer, with extortionate mark-ups on their products, all of which goes into the owners pockets, and only employ one person? If you don't agree with that, you don't steal from them, you just shop elsewhere (like most people do).

    I'm not a huge fan of people stealing to be honest, but I don't lose sleep over it. But I don't see why people try to justify it as morally good. Okay, there may be some extreme circumstances where someone might be required to steal. But generally speaking, I don't know why people don't just admit that they steal because they don't earn the money to pay for something they want (I want a Mercedes, would I be justified in stealing from that large multinational corporation based on exploitation?). It's funny that these people never have trouble paying for cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, mobile phones, internet access, Sky TV, a car. But I do understand how easy it can be to make a few mistakes, be irresponsible with money, and end up in an awkward situation. After you've signed up for Sky, a phone contract, internet connection (none of which can be cancelled before 12 months), bought a new washing machine on credit because the old one broke, paid to repair your car you need for work, it's easy to see how you could end up in a situation where you have more going out than coming in.

    But even in this situation, the majority of people would admit that they only stole because they were desperate, and would still admit that they were wrong to do so. They certainly wouldn't try and justify in a half-arsed way as some sort of moral crusade against Tesco. Who do you think you're kidding? You were just too lazy to earn the money to pay for the luxuries that you wanted, and weren't willing to forego some of these luxuries. Either that or you had the money and didn't want to pay, in which case, you've got no moral justification at all.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck you ya trolly dolly!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Found myself skint tonight and was forced to nab some vittles from the supermarket. Expensive range Lasagne, a bottle of irn bru, some Popcorn and one of those Galaxy chocolate drinks.

    Payed for my skins though.

    I have strong self-justification on ideological grounds.

    And I'd bet 1 out of 10 people here have shoplifted more than 2 items from shops since january 2005, and 9 out of 10 of you have been tempted :yes: .

    no iv never stolen or knowingly stolen anything from a shop.

    the thing that makes me laugh about the whole thing is that you go on about supermarkets exploit people, and about how homless people shouldnt be punished for stealing but you nicked the finest range lasagne.
    if you were proving a point you could have nicked a normal one surely?

    You justify you stealing by saying that stealing is not wrong because some people are homeless and cant afford to eat but you could afford to buy the skins and i imagine the tabacco / whatever to go in them.

    if you found yourself that skint that you couldnt afford to eat wouldnt it have been logical to buy a loaf of bread not rizzlas?

    so correct me if im wrong but basically what you were saying is that you have the right to shop lift and not feel bad about it because a farmers are being exploited and people ore homeless :eek2: :lol:

    thats some warped logic.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    Fuck you ya trolly dolly!

    That aimed at me?

    Typical chav. Someone comes up with an argument they don't understand so they get abusive. :thumb: Don't you just love them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That aimed at me?

    Typical chav. Someone comes up with an argument they don't understand so they get abusive. :thumb: Don't you just love them.

    Lol, I may be a chav but I'm far smarter than you and will be smarter than you will ever be so fuck you :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    Lol, I may be a chav but I'm far smarter than you and will be smarter than you will ever be so fuck you :thumb:
    And your going to prove that......oh I see, you just did?
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,011 I eat threads for breakfast
    Typical chav.

    Typical fuckwit comment!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And your going to prove that......oh I see, you just did?

    I feel sorry for you, you've got newbie syndrome, if you were here long enough you'd know what type of person I am, I've read your posts,,you seem to fall into the "I'm a normal person I think I know everything" buzz...well fuck you...I don't need to explain myself to a snobby cunt like yourself :thumb:
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,011 I eat threads for breakfast
    Been on the Buckie tonight Turlough? :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Been on the Buckie tonight Turlough? :D

    Fucking sures mate...I love the fact that we know what the buzz is all about...the rest are just losers :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    I feel sorry for you, you've got newbie syndrome, if you were here long enough you'd know what type of person I am, I've read your posts,,you seem to fall into the "I'm a normal person I think I know everything" buzz...well fuck you...I don't need to explain myself to a snobby cunt like yourself :thumb:
    More posts on a website? That's your argument? Real sign of life experience that is.

    Don't need to explain yourself to me, or just can't address any of the issues that I've raised? Having had a few would be a viable excuse too. :wave:
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,011 I eat threads for breakfast
    More posts on a website? That's your argument?

    That's not what he said. You called him a 'chav', whatever that means - but you don't actually know him.
Sign In or Register to comment.