Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shoplifting

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    beautifully put :rolleyes:
  • Options
    simba wrote:
    Theiving is theiving no righteousness about it. If you're skint get a job, if you spent all your money on crap serves you bloody right! If you wanna "get back" at big coperations don't bloody go to their supermarket and shop at aldi or netto.

There is no excuse for being a pikey unless you are one and in that case if you are so skint that you have to ask for freebies everytime you try and buy something why don't you sell your luxury caravan 3000 along with your brand new tax-free 4x4 toyota. OR if you really wanna, ask your gf to shit out a sprog so you can claim child benifit and get a 4 bedroom council house all on the tax payers expense. :lol:

hehe how stereotypical is that last paragraph, i especially loved the "shit out a sprog so you can claim child benefit".

:lol:
  • Options
    1) I live in USA, so I don't know what the crap Tesco is! (Well, I haven't seen it here anyway.
    2) Stealing is BAD. Even if they do charge ridiciously high prices, it's not yours. And, maybe you wouldn't have to steal if you didn't waste all your money on cigs!
  • Options
    1) I live in USA, so I don't know what the crap Tesco is! (Well, I haven't seen it here anyway.
    2) Stealing is BAD. Even if they do charge ridiciously high prices, it's not yours. And, maybe you wouldn't have to steal if you didn't waste all your money on cigs!

1) Tesco is a supermarket
    2) How very judgemental.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    On topic: I just think you lot are looking too much on the usernames and not on the text.

how true.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

1)Tesco is like Walmart. But in the UK. Its the biggest supermarket.
    2)So to put it into US context: What is that 'nam veteran who the government shat on, can't afford food. He's done his bit, he can no longer work as he say, lost a leg or someshit, so... he steals a pizza. Is he wrong?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    1)Tesco is like Walmart. But in the UK. Its the biggest supermarket.
    2)So to put it into US context: What is that 'nam veteran who the government shat on, can't afford food. He's done his bit, he can no longer work as he say, lost a leg or someshit, so... he steals a pizza. Is he wrong?

1) Ya peoples! I've never been to the UK
    2) No, he's NOT wrong. But I doubt any of these people on here that admitted stealing, have lost a leg and can't afford food. Otherwise, they can sell their computer they'd be typing all there posts on, and buy some.
    And what do you mean 'US terms?' And where the crap is the UK!!! Is it in Canada?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    And where the crap is the UK!!! Is it in Canada?

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    No, but we used to own Canada. Hell, we owned the US.

But anyway. Are you one of those people who thought Australia was Iran? :p
  • Options

please tell me you're joking.
  • Options
    And what do you mean 'US terms?' And where the crap is the UK!!! Is it in Canada?

:lol::lol: You're havin a laugh ain't ya? Where is the UK? and apparently our prime minister is supposed to be bestest bumchums with your president lmao, maybe you should sell your computer and get yourself a map of the world, and i don't mean the USA :rolleyes: lol joke!

Ofcourse people like war vetrans deserve to be treated better as with the victims of hurricanes etc but regarding this thread able ppl on here are just being pikeys by stealing when they are fit to work. :yeees:

p.s. Pikeys in the uk are equivalent to trailer trash in the usa, i think thats the best way to put it :naughty:
  • Options
    Um, I wasn't joking! I don't live there! Plus, I don't listen in Geography. And I know where Austrailia is! My grandparents live there!
    Now I have somehting to say, (I'll put this in UK 'terms'):

Ecky thump! 'E, ya looking 'et me with eyes like piss holes in the snow. You're all radgie gadgies! 'Yer raggin' me! In my ne'borhoood, it's rare as rocking horse shit for 'peppl to steal!
  • Options
    simba wrote:
    :lol::lol: You're havin a laugh ain't ya? Where is the UK? and apparently our prime minister is supposed to be bestest bumchums with your president lmao, maybe you should sell your computer and get yourself a map of the world, and i don't mean the USA :rolleyes: lol joke!

Ofcourse people like war vetrans deserve to be treated better as with the victims of hurricanes etc but regarding this thread able ppl on here are just being pikeys by stealing when they are fit to work. :yeees:

p.s. Pikeys in the uk are equivalent to trailer trash in the usa, i think thats the best way to put it :naughty:

Hmm....our president is better because he teaches us proper english! I live by a loch! No, you live by a lake! So since you're teaching me 'proper uk terms' I'll teach you some english! And I have a map, plus I can search it on the computer, but it won't give me food now will it? And I doubt you're a war veteran, and there are war veterans in our country too!
  • Options
    *hopes for this to be a joke*

EDIT: OMG, he wasn't joking!!! :crazyeyes

Um... ever thought of LOOKING at your map?
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:

Absobloodylutely (As they say in the UK) NOT!
  • Options
    Hmm....our president is better because he teaches us proper english! I live by a loch! No, you live by a lake! So since you're teaching me 'proper uk terms' I'll teach you some english! And I have a map, plus I can search it on the computer, but it won't give me food now will it? And I doubt you're a war veteran, and there are war veterans in our country too!

You have to be joking. ;(

Go put some rubbish in the bin, please. And put my suitcase in the car boot. And check under the bonnet while your there. :p

And searching on the computer can get you food.
  • Options
    It's gotta be a joke. Like seriously Dubya teaches americans proper english.
  • Options

aye oop wats this bleedin nutter on aboot? eye dunno ah tell thee twice eye dunno :rolleyes:

I can nay be arsed justifying meself sumone esle doowit as mah englush is ruubash :eek2:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Yeh Tesco do a home delivery service you shop online and they drop it off :D oh no, i shouldnt have mentioned Tesco it's gonna start it all off again :p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You have to be joking. ;(

Go put some rubbish in the bin, please. And put my suitcase in the car boot. And check under the bonnet while your there. :p

I'm not joking! Come on, I'm 12. And plus, they would have to ship it to you and if you don't have a home then what? And most are scams. I checked under the bonnet. I saw something I wasn't supposed to see....blow chunks!
  • Options
    simba wrote:
    Yeh Tesco do a home delivery service you shop online and they drop it off :D oh no, i shouldnt have mentioned Tesco it's gonna start it all off again :p

I've heard of Tesco! Here it's a sauce..barbecue or..to make it spicy. Nad you'd have to SHOp! I thought you said that person was poor? Thats why it was 'ok' for him to steal.
  • Options
    If you don't have a home... how are you running the computer, more to the point?
  • Options
    I've heard of Tesco! Here it's a sauce..barbecue or..to make it spicy. Nad you'd have to SHOp! I thought you said that person was poor? Thats why it was 'ok' for him to steal.

Wait no, I'm thinking of Tabasco sauce.
  • Options

i said nothing of the sort! please read the entire thread from start to finish my lil' anklebiter (dunno what the US meaning of that is) :yum:
  • Options
    simba wrote:
    i said nothing of the sort! please read the entire thread from start to finish my lil' anklebiter (dunno what the US meaning of that is) :yum:
    I know you didn't say that. Someone else did. They said it should be ok for hm to steal since he couldn't afford food. Then how can he afford to pay for the food he buys online? And ankly biter isn't a word here.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    If you don't have a home... how are you running the computer, more to the point?

When did I say I didn't have a home?
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:

EDIT: OMG, he wasn't joking!!! :crazyeyes

Um... ever thought of LOOKING at your map?

First off I'm a girl, and the map is a USA one. Any why should I care where the Uk is until now?
  • Options
    I know you didn't say that. Someone else did. They said it should be ok for hm to steal since he couldn't afford food. Then how can he afford to pay for the food he buys online? And ankly biter isn't a word here.

oh thats alright then i thought u were havin a go at poor lil ol' me :rolleyes: as i'm only a cat living on a small island in canada :crying:
  • Options
    When did I say I didn't have a home?
    I didn't mean you - when you said this:
    hey would have to ship it to you and if you don't have a home then what?
    That was my response - if you order food online and they are shipping it, and you don't have a home - how are you running a pc?! unless, its like, one of those solar ones. In the middle of a desert.
  • Options
    lmao, that thing about where the UK is made me laugh so hard. Like, wtf is someone doing on this board when they don't even know where the UK is.

People today, tut tut.