Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Bush family Nazi connection

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just a little FYI, which I heard about when I was over there in DC, where nearly everyone I met thought that Bush was a plank.

A couple of days after september 1th he had an ambassador from argentina (I think), without telling anyone, and at about 11:30 at night, they had a firework display. Now if you imagine for a second what brightflashes, loud explosions and smoke all from an unexplained source might mean to the people of DC who just a few days before faced sept11.

Bloody fool.
  • Options
    inane

Add an 's' to that and your set.
  • Options
    Dude, who are you quoting from?
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    The Patriot Act merely gives authorities the powers necessary to deal with international terrorism and left-wing pacifists.

Legislation to deal with international terrorism is not a bad thing but 'left-wing' pacifists???

Sort of goes against the idea of democracy don't you think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Legislation to deal with international terrorism is not a bad thing but 'left-wing' pacifists???

Sort of goes against the idea of democracy don't you think.

Sorry... but.... WEBSTER!
  • Options
    There are always specific cases, though I'm not familiar with this one or even that I've registered this properly, but we can't restrict the majority for the crimes of the minority, that's not democracy, that dictatorship.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Sorry... but.... WEBSTER!

Webster?

Whatchoo talkin 'bout?

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/diffrentstrokes.html

;)
  • Options
    WTF! Webster imitation :p
    Sorry, I will retract from this topic now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin

That's how much of a fucking traitor that hero of yours is Thanatos.

First off... I do not buy into the concept of "heroes"... "Heroes" are created within the minds of those mired within their own self-imposed mediocrity to explain away their own inadequacies, rather than to live a worthy life. I have no "heroes"...

Second... a "traitor" would be one who conspires with and gives aid to an enemy during a time of war... such as John Fakir Kerry conspiring with and giving aid to Madame Binh of the Viet Cong - while still wearing the uniform of a US Navy officer - while still in the midst of the Vietnam war.

"Coward"? When was the last time YOU flew an F-102? I have no problem admitting that flying such an evil handling creation is beyond my capabilities, and I raced motorcycles professionally and internationally against the best in the world for more than a decade. "Coward"? :lol: The man VOLUNTEERED for duty in Vietnam, but was not selected.

I do not observe GWB putting himself in for Purple Hearts concerning self-inflicted band-aid scratches, like the traitor Kerry. Nor did he put himself in for a Silver Star for executing a wounded POW in the back of the head, like the traitor Kerry.

As to the commentary inviting al Qaeda to "bring it on", in Iraq? Well... it would seem that the object of the exercise in Iraq is to confront terrorists, and sending them a silver engraved invitation in that place would make the job ever so much easier to locate and terminate them. Ever go turkey hunting? Well... you go "Gobble, gobble, gobble", and the stupid turkeys lift their heads up, allowing you to shoot them.

Seems that it is working marvelously well. :lol:

As to the number of casualties, in Iraq? Sorry to have to bring reality to your delusional moment, but... The total number of casualties in Iraq are INCREDIBLY LOW, all things considered. Look at Vietnam, or Korea, much less WW2. Or worse yet, WW1.

But then, such as yourself have absolutely no perspective as to actual combat, outside of video games, now would you? :lol:

As much commentary as is spewed from the sewer in your face concerning getting all of one's "news" from Fox News? It would seem that YOU prefer Michael Moron's video cartoons as the source of your own "information"... :lol:

I would continue, but... subjugating myself to your idiocy is so boring and tedious... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Globe

As to the number of casualties, in Iraq? Sorry to have to bring reality to your delusional moment, but... The total number of casualties in Iraq are INCREDIBLY LOW, all things considered. Look at Vietnam, or Korea, much less WW2. Or worse yet, WW1.

How could you even compare the amount of casualties to two world wars? Iraq is a war in one country, plus Vietnam and Korea went on for much longer and USA's enemies had the backing of the USSR.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Globe
    First off... I do not buy into the concept of "heroes"... "Heroes" are created within the minds of those mired within their own self-imposed mediocrity to explain away their own inadequacies, rather than to live a worthy life. I have no "heroes"...

Second... a "traitor" would be one who conspires with and gives aid to an enemy during a time of war... such as John Fakir Kerry conspiring with and giving aid to Madame Binh of the Viet Cong - while still wearing the uniform of a US Navy officer - while still in the midst of the Vietnam war.

"Coward"? When was the last time YOU flew an F-102? I have no problem admitting that flying such an evil handling creation is beyond my capabilities, and I raced motorcycles professionally and internationally against the best in the world for more than a decade.
    You are seriously losing the plot now aren't you? Are you seriously trying to say that Bush couldn't possibly be a coward because he flies planes? And that would have to do what exactly with service-dodging?
    "Coward"? :lol: The man VOLUNTEERED for duty in Vietnam, but was not selected.
    I wonder why...

As to the commentary inviting al Qaeda to "bring it on", in Iraq? Well... it would seem that the object of the exercise in Iraq is to confront terrorists, and sending them a silver engraved invitation in that place would make the job ever so much easier to locate and terminate them. Ever go turkey hunting? Well... you go "Gobble, gobble, gobble", and the stupid turkeys lift their heads up, allowing you to shoot them.

Seems that it is working marvelously well. :lol:
    Oh dear oh dear... You're so deluded now that you think the current situation was what the chimp wanted, or indeed that things are going well???

LOL x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 :lol::lol::lol:

Face it: the chimp said "bring it on" for two reasons:

1. His coward ass is safe and sound back at home

2. He thought the US troops would be able to get rid of the resistance in no time- showing how clueless he (and most of the US army Command) really are.

You're better than Comical Ali mate! :D
    So your argument is that as long the figures don't hit high five figures at least, having more than a thousand Americans killed and tens of thousands wounded it doesn't really matter even though those people lost their lives not defending America (as they agreed and understood to do) but helping maximise profits for the US oil industry and furthering the agenda of the neo-cons and their PNAC chums?

Go and tell the families of those who have died in Iraq that their deaths are really a small price to pay for increasing the share price of Exxon and Mobile. I'm sure they'll agree with you... :rolleyes:

I would continue, but... subjugating myself to your idiocy is so boring and tedious... :rolleyes:
    No, do please continue. Seeing as YOU CONTINUE TO DODGE THE QUESTIONS I'VE ASKED 4 TIMES NOW, it is only fair that you answer the questions.

So for the 5th time:

- Tell us about the lies and manipulation regarding Iraq's 'WMDs' and 'threat' to the world.

- Tell us a bout the lies and manipulation that led 50% of the Americans to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 when he had fuck all to do with it.

- Tell us about the dismal economic record

- Tell us about the ever-shrinking freedoms and liberties Americans have left

Go on Thanatos. Try to salvage something here. It’s become pretty obvious to everyone I think why you have so far refused to answer or give your opinion about the above.

You don’t have a satisfactory answer do you? Because if you were to answer you would have to admit that the Bush administration has lied, misled, manipulated and insulted the American people it so claims to love and protect. And that we cannot have do we? I mean, if it turned up YOU were supporting the traitors while accusing the other side of doing the same…

So go on. Stop dodging the questions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin

So go on. Stop dodging the questions.

thats what all bush sympathizers do on this site, they can't face the facts, yes we need to get rid of terrorism but this war is a fucking chirade, a pure joke and i sincerly feel sorry for anyone who can't see through the neo-con agenda, ah well, it's their downfall, blind people.