Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Bush family Nazi connection

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A US president cannot influence the economy that much, and what they do is only felt several years after their office.

We are feeling the after-effects of the Clinton era, people - Bush has nothing to do with it.

However his tax cuts and privitisations are creating an ownership society, ensuring peoples futures for decades to come.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Matadore
    A US president cannot influence the economy that much, and what they do is only felt several years after their office.

We are feeling the after-effects of the Clinton era, people - Bush has nothing to do with it.

However his tax cuts and privitisations are creating an ownership society, ensuring peoples futures for decades to come.
    warra load o bollox!
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    yeh we know you're a right winger but you're always wrong, dumb girl

Girl? Excuse me, but I'm male! My real name just happens to be Danny. That's two people who now think I'm a woman. What is it about the name Stargalaxy that makes people think that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Exactly, if the democrats were still in charge, and they should be, they won the election democratically...

Perhaps if you extract that cranial orb from the anatomically inappropriate orifice in which you have reposited it, you might catch a glimpse of the light of day, and acquaint yourself with the laws of the nation you choose to dismiss. Fact is... the election WAS according to legal precident, and no matter how long you suck the dick of the parasite Michael Moore, the reality does not change.

You, however, prefer your delusions to reality... likely as the result of the constant respiration of your own rectal gases.
    No you won't, first job is executing right-wing idiots.

Well... any time you feel froggy, just go ahead and jump.

But... better you should grow some cajones, and make your attempt face-to-face.
    No, probably not, he's a carbon copy of Bush with better english.

If you believe John Fakir Kerry to be a "carbon copy" of GW Bush, then you have just presented a prima facie case of your ignorance of the REAL world.

In 1971, while the traitor Kerry was making his trips to Paris to consort and conspire with the Viet Cong - for the military surrender of the United States - I was still in Vietnam, fighting against the same regime that Kerry supported.

While Kerry was running 147 FAKE "Vietnam vets" in front of congress to regale our legislation with lies, to initiate the concept of the "drugged up, baby killing, rapist, war criminal Vietnam psycho vet" that is still ignorantly and stupidly clung to by those such as yourself, I remained with my Marines in Vietnam fighting against the same government which precided over the coming genocide of the Dega.

While watching several of my own Marines run into heavy fire to drag the already dead bodies of other Marines back - so that the enemy could not claim those bodies as "trophies" - the cowardly traitor Kerry began his three decades of shredding documents and lobbying for the Hanoi government to remain UNACCOUNTABLE for our MIA's, KIA's, and POW's.

Kerry's cowardly collaboration and appeasement of enemies has been his modus operandi for more than three decades. In an aberrant and alter universe, if Kerry were to be elected? He would preside over the surrender of the United States to Osama bin Ladin.

Altho I am NOT a GWB "neo-con" - much to the expectant astonishment of lil' wanker Aladdin - the requisite reckoning for the traitor John Fakir Kerry would have been to be publicly hung for his acts of cowardice and treason. Were the traitor Kerry NOT the progeny of Teddy Chappaquidic Kennedy - of the bootlegging and organized crime family Kennedy's, don't you know - then Kerry would have been required to account for his treason, and been so disposed.

Little girl... your willful ignorance and willful stupidity is so vile that it would gag a maggot. Better you should go back to playing with dolls, and leave the adult world to grown ups.
  • Options
    Christ, where did you spring from? You're wrong of course, or at least have a differing opinion. Your writing style is impressive though.
  • Options
    Christ, where did you spring from?

As the thread was apparently directed toward me - from the first post - and I have been at this site years before you wandered to it, it would seem that you remain constrained by your own ignorance...
    You're wrong of course...

"Wrong" about what? That you are completely ignorant of the traitor John Kerry? What DO you know of it, other than it is not GWB?
  • Options
    Great, well I'm really glad to have you about mate...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    warra load o bollox!

Although I will stand next to you concerning your protestations of being denied a 4wd vehicle because of the arrogance of the self possessed... the reality is that Clinton rode a crest of economic affluence created by his predecessor Ronald Reagan. And within Clinton's own term in office? CLINTON's brainfarts brought everything crashing down > the economic downturn started before the election in 2000. Those of us who live IN the US observed as much, on a daily basis.

Truncate military spending, as you attempt to neuter your military? May save money in the short term, because it is not being spent. However... what the most fail (or refuse) to recognize is the fact that the military armorment industries lose a tremendous market, and then contract, meaning that massive numbers of individuals lose their jobs. And military expenditures are but a single area in which Clinton willfully subverted the nation he was supposed to serve.

The whole inertia which brought about the 11 September event? The SECOND attack on the World Trade Center? Was the effect of almost a decade of Clinton running from the moment, rather than standing fast, whether at the FIRST WTC attack, the USS Cole, the Kobar Towers, Magadishu, or every other place where Clinton tucked tail and ran, giving the impression that the US is a gutless entity which would meet attacks with surrender. Like it or not, that inertia must be turned around, and just as with economic programs, requires time to accomplish.

And "bollox"? Is something that neither Clinton nor Kerry will ever possess... ;)
  • Options
    Great, well I'm really glad to have you about mate...

Other than the only way I would ever "mate" with you would be within your dreams :rolleyes: ...

What EXACTLY DO you know of the traitor John Fakir Kerry?

Even his own staff are bored stiff with the coward's lack of resolve, and constant flip-flopping attempts to lie his way through his contradictions. http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/09/26/national/kerry-staff-big.jpg

Are you aware that this incompetent was one of those who simply DEMANDED that Clinton go into Iraq and depose Sodamn Insane in 1998, because of the WMD that were there? However, at THAT place in time? It was a political expediency, not an issue of loyalty to this nation, which spurred it on...

Kerry is nothing but the lead proponent of the Hate America First Club, and has toiled for three decades in the hope of its demise.
  • Options
    A different day, same old bulshit from good old Thanatos.

His unsurpassed state of delusion continues to make him see the coward, military action-dodging, spineless, semi-literate, lying, cheating, unelected murdering buffoon G. W. Bush as someone to look up to, while suggesting that anyone who dares to raise objections to the neo-con warmongering, geopolitical agenda must be a "traitor".

Tell us again about the WMDs that were supposed to be stockpiled in Iraq AT THE TIME the Axis of Idiots went to war last year. Not many months ago you were still clinging to the concept and posting links to non-stories about 'finds' of WMDs in Iraq... which of course were bollocks.

Tell us again about Bush's government and the Republican machine misleading the public about 9/11 and Saddam... to the point of convincing about 50% of the American public that Saddam had something to do with it. Talk about insulting the memory of the victims. Talk about being a fucking pig traitor to your people.

Tell us again about the appalling domestic record. About Patriot Acts I & II and the ever-shrinking freedoms left to the American public- though that probably doesn't concern you as long as they let you play with your guns eh? I mean, what a 'right' that is!

Have a look at those figures posted on this thread and tell us again how the appalling state of the US economy during Bush's mandate isn't his fault...

Tell us a single reason why anyone in their right mind would want to vote for the cunt.

Here's a little quote for you to reflect on:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
  • Options
    Perhaps you should consult MoK...

... and he might direct you toward a suitable mental health facility, so that your condition might be dealt with.

Hell... I would even contribute handsomely toward a opium fund, that you might live those delusions in dreams... :lol:
  • Options
    LOL... another classic pillar of the Right... when confronted with uncomfortable facts, try to deny it all and derail the argument.

Would you care to answer my questions Thanatos? At least some of them. Such as

- The loss of rights and freedoms the American public has suffered at the hands of Bush.

- The disgusting, insulting manipulation by the Right propaganda machinery that told the Americans Saddam was to blame for 9/11 (and thus to win support for the forthcoming Imperialistic adventure).

- The catalogue of lies and deception regarding the "threat" Iraq posed or the WMDs it "had.

Here Thanatos, have a look at this and tell me how happy you are to see your country turn into a fascist state.
  • Options
    yawn.......

I have better things to do with my time than bore myself with the rantings of the Michael Moron sycophants...

You? However? Suck up their barf as the nectar of the gods...:lol:

Ask real questions, based upon reality rather than your delusional rants, and I might subjugate myself to explaining them to the congenitally dispossessed... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    better yet...

Why do you not simply enlist into the service of al Qaeda, and get on with it?
  • Options
    LOL

Losing the plot now aren't you? :D

Go on Thanatos. Do enlighten us.
  • Options
    http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2346701
    Retired Colonel Morrisey has trained, developed and commanded lots of soldiers over a distinguished career.

He also swore in one very notable officer.

"George W. went to pilot training, seated well, being selected to be a fighter pilot, which is at the top of the line in the Air Force selection process. Came back to train in the F-102 at Ellington. He stood alert like anyone else," says Colonel Morrisey.

According to Morrisey, then-Lieutenant Bush more than fulfilled his guard requirements.

Morrisey says in the six years the President served he never failed to meet participation point requirements.

"Bush averaged 176 per year. In no year did he have less that 50," says Morrisey. "He was rated by his commander, Col. Maurice Udell in the top 5 of his pilots."

One of the criticisms leveled at the President is that he sought guard service to keep him from serving in Vietnam.

Morrisey says, "not so."

"The Air Force, in their ultimate wisdom, assembled a group of 102's and took them to Southeast Asia. Bush volunteered to go. But he needed to have 500 [flight] hours, but he only had just over 300 hours so he wasn't eligible to go,” Morrisey recalls.

Let us see... volunteered for Vietnam, but was not selected. Guess within your biggoted perspective, that would constitute "dodging"...

yawn... Dealing with pretentious bigots is sooooo tedious...
  • Options
    This is turning slowly from a sensible discussion about the rights and wrongs of George Bush's presidency into a slanging match.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    This is turning slowly from a sensible discussion about the rights and wrongs of George Bush's presidency into a slanging match.

Look at the title of the thread... it was NEVER intended to be anything else... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Globe
    I have better things to do with my time than bore myself with the rantings of the Michael Moron sycophants. Ask real questions, based upon reality rather than your delusional rants, and I might subjugate myself to explaining them to the congenitally dispossessed.

How right you are, globe! How right you are!
  • Options
    Oh dear dear... scrapping the bottom of the barrel now aren't ya?

It must be true how good and brave a soldier Dubya was when the Republicans had to end up offering cash to anyone who might have something good to say about his service eh? :D

Funny how you continue to try to defend his military record (who really gives a fuck about that when it comes to being a good President, I wonder... :rolleyes: ) but don't have anything to say about his actual record as President.

So I'll ask again...

- Tell us about the lies and manipulation regarding Iraq's 'WMDs' and 'threat' to the world.

- Tell us a bout teh lies and manipulation that led 50% of the Americans to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 when he had fuck all to do with it.

- Tell us about the dismal economic record

- Tell us about the ever-shrinking freedoms and liberties Americans have left

Take your time eh? I'm sure there must be some good c & p jobs you can dig up from some neo-con nutter website.
  • Options
    "The lies and manipulation regarding Iraq's WMDs"
    There is no doubt had weapons of mass destruction in the past. They may well have been destroyed by now. Bleeding heart left-wingers would prefer to see Saddam still in power.

"The lies and manipulation that led 50% of the Americans to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11"
    That is the fault of individual Americans.

"The dismal economic record"
    The economic record is not dismal. Many problems today were caused by events elsewhere.

"Ever-shrinking freedoms and liberties Americans have left"
    This is untrue.
  • Options
    Look at the title of the thread... it was NEVER intended to be anything else... :rolleyes:
    Oh yes... I do beg your pardon Thanatos for commenting on a piece of news that confirms Granddaddy Bush connections with the Nazis.

How unfair of me to circulate facts that might damage the image of that family.

I mean, since Bush Snr., Dubya and Jeb have always admitted to it and officially condemned Granddad's collaboration with the scum of the universe... :rolleyes:

Your vitriol towards a certain American member of these boards who dares to criticise your fine President has led you to brand him a "collaborator". I wonder if you have any such words for granddad Bush, or if you believe Right Wing folks can be excused for such things...
  • Options
    The trouble with President Bush is that people either love him or loathe him. It is clear what most people's opinion is.
  • Options
    "The lies and manipulation regarding Iraq's WMDs"
    There is no doubt had weapons of mass destruction in the past. They may well have been destroyed by now. Bleeding heart left-wingers would prefer to see Saddam still in power.
    Yes we all knew they had been destroyed before the war. Including Dubya and Blair. Especially Dubya and Blair. But remove the "threat" of WMDs, and remove the last excuse Dubya had to occupy Iraq, secure the supply of its resources and continue with the Imperialistic agenda of the PNAC (no doubt you won't know what the PNAC is, but never mind...).
    "The lies and manipulation that led 50% of the Americans to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11"
    That is the fault of individual Americans.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "The dismal economic record"
    The economic record is not dismal. Many problems today were caused by events elsewhere.
    Have a look at the figures posted on this thread.

Oh, hold on... you believe they are a 'lie' don't you? :rolleyes:
    "Ever-shrinking freedoms and liberties Americans have left"
    This is untrue.
    Do us a favour stargalaxy and try to do a bit of research and some thinking before you speak further nonsense...
  • Options
    ALADDIN'S comments are further evidence, were it needed, that he has no understanding of the way that the USA works under President Bush. Americans must take responsibility for their own failure to understand the absence of links between 9/11 and Saddam Hussein. Many of the figures quoted are either incorrect, compiled improperly or simply plain wrong. Americans have many rights, many more than Iraqis did under Saddam Hussein. The Patriot Act merely gives authorities the powers necessary to deal with international terrorism and left-wing pacifists.
  • Options
    That is the fault of individual Americans
    Individual Americans can only establish beliefs based on what they are told or on information made available to them. If what they are told is untrue or inaccurate or biased, then it is the government's fault.
    Americans must take responsibility for their own failure to understand the absence of links between 9/11 and Saddam Hussein

Again, American understanding of the case for war is the responsibilty of those proposing the military action.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Individual Americans can only establish beliefs based on what they are told or on information made available to them. If what they are told is untrue or inaccurate or biased, then it is the government's fault.

The American people are not fools. The American people can make their own minds up without being hectored by the state.
  • Options
    The American people are not fools. The American people can make their own minds up without being hectored by the state.
    I never suggested that Americans are foolish.
    Hectoring is an active verb. The American people were subject to hectoring from a government intent on military action.

"A person is civilized. People are dumb, stupid and brutish" Men In Black. And it's true.
  • Options
    The trouble with President Bush is that people either love him or loathe him. It is clear what most people's opinion is.

Rather... it is clear what most persons on this internet forum think of Bush.

Given that the election will be decided by the population of the United States, according to US laws, and not at the discretion of the truly inane - such as Aladdin - while the traitor Kerry's credibility plummets with every utterance of its cowardly backpedalling mouth... it seems that your country may well be overrun by the far left Michael Moron sycophants, should they ever make good on their promises to desert this nation.

So sorry that the detritus and refuse of this nation should befoul yours... :(

But then... you already have the likes of Aladdin, there...:lol:
  • Options
    Rather... it is clear what most persons on this internet forum think of Bush.
    The feeling is almost universal outside the USA, and for what I hear not uncommon in Gawd's Country either.

The wonders of the internet is that people can express their feelings with less risk of being branded a traitor and jailed without trial than it'd be if they say it in 'real life'.

This is sadly now true of your own country, where rap singers and university students alike are at the very least grilled by Secret Service or FBI agents for criticising Bush, be on the lyrics of a song or printed on a t-shirt.

How proud you must be Thanatos of the militarised, semi-fascist state your Republican heroes have created!
    Given that the election will be decided by the population of the United States, according to US laws
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like in 2000 for instance? Florida anyone?

while the traitor Kerry's credibility plummets with every utterance of its cowardly backpedalling mouth... it seems that your country may well be overrun by the far left Michael Moron sycophants, should they ever make good on their promises to desert this nation.

So sorry that the detritus and refuse of this nation should befoul yours... :(

But then... you already have the likes of Aladdin, there...:lol:
    Let me tell you about treason. Let me tell you about drunk, cowardly, action-dodging, selfish lying Presidents sending more than 1,000 US soldiers (your comrades, right?) to their deaths for no reason other than to further the interests of his friends in the oil industry and the fucking nutjobs of the PNAC. Let me tell you about using an atrocity and the grief of millions to win support for your crusades, thus insulting the memory of thousands of your fellow men.

Let me tell you about that fucking coward George G. Bush saying about 14 months ago "Bring them on" when discussing the growing unrest in Iraq. How brave of him to challenge the resistance in such way, his fat stupid arse being safe thousands of miles away.

If you cared but one bit about US army men and women you would at the very least be disgusted at such pointless loss of lives for the sole purpose of pushing the neo-con Republican agenda. If you cared about your comrades you would express your utter disgust at that spineless chimp refusing to attend a single funeral of US soldiers killed in Iraq, and even banning images of returning coffins being broadcast.

That's how much of a fucking traitor that hero of yours is Thanatos.

And when you're finished with your derailment and insulting, could you kindly answer the questions I've asked three times now?

- Tell us about the lies and manipulation regarding Iraq's 'WMDs' and 'threat' to the world.

- Tell us a bout the lies and manipulation that led 50% of the Americans to believe Saddam was involved in 9/11 when he had fuck all to do with it.

- Tell us about the dismal economic record

- Tell us about the ever-shrinking freedoms and liberties Americans have left