Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should men be allowed to hit girls?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am quite interested to know which drug brought that essay upon us? :thumb:
  • Options

its not a drug, its an inherited brain condition

called intelligence
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    [EDIT]SERIOUSLY READ THIS, ITS A GEM[/EDIT]

Now THAT was legendary....!
  • Options
    How boring
  • Options

What plague brought you upon us :(
  • Options
    How boring

so you are another one of these kinda of people who dont like what they see and run a mile, i dont mind people who run away from something they dont like, but for yourself to hang on by a lifeline and to keep digging yourself a bigger whole in this thread, to then go "ooh how boring" when i bring out the big guns is just a shame

its a pity morons are better at speaking in idiotic terms than i am, as its nice to see how plainly you can express your boredem by saying you are bored, yet i have to resort to using words with more than one syllable to get my point accross
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If a woman kicked me in the bollocks I'd probably give her a smack. Other than that there really is no need to hit a woman.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    If a woman kicked me in the bollocks I'd probably give her a smack. Other than that there really is no need to hit a woman.

i think its easier even than that to day

"woman hurt balls, woman get quick slap, else no hitting"
  • Options
    MrG, you are obviously one of them types of people that think that if they spout out a load of big words, whether they make sense or not, then it'll make you look really intelligent. Well, to be fair, you saying all this crap in this thread, which by the way, has made very little sense, has not made you look like a big and clever man, rather a patethic one who likes to look down upon others to gain his own feeling of self satisfaction.
  • Options
    I've lost the argument basically
  • Options
    MrG, you are obviously one of them types of people that think that if they spout out a load of big words, whether they make sense or not, then it'll make you look really intelligent. Well, to be fair, you saying all this crap in this thread, which by the way, has made very little sense, has not made you look like a big and clever man, rather a patethic one who likes to look down upon others to gain his own feeling of self satisfaction.

and you just posted the bog standard post that anyone makes when they have nothing of relevance to say concerning a matter that they first started off, the words unfortuantely do make sense, so doesnt matter if they are big or not, you cant say ive posted crap in this thread when you have been as coherant as a sex maniac in a condom factory

i never said for one moment i enjoyed looking down on you or anyone else to gain any feelings of self satisfaction

i feel happy with my posts, because its a small part of the creative side of me which has escaped for you all to see, and while your business is your own, id rather not continue this argument, or the origional one about women been hit by men, while you are tanked up on E

plus you complained about people going off the origional topic, if it means that much to you, how come you havnt said a single word about it in any of your posts on this page
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    id rather not continue this argument, or the origional one about women been hit by men, while you are tanked up on E

What on earth gives you the impression that i am under the influence of methylenedioxymethamphetamine?! :eek2:
  • Options
    because you have made a number of posts regarding E in the drygs forum tonight
  • Options
    So? I make a number of posts regarding E in the drugs forum all the time, mainly because it fucking ROCKS :shocking:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    MrG wrote:
    because you have made a number of posts regarding E in the drygs forum tonight

Well he must be 'tanked up' on E then. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    he made some reference to been mellow on something and letting an angry comment pass him by in some really happy state, but i lost the quote and cant find it
  • Options
    I think you'll find I said I didn't get angry as it was an insult regarding pills which I thought was directed at me,but wasn't, and i didn't get angry about it cause well, anything pill related is not an insult. I believe that any who does pills and does not like them are the basis of pure evil, as they cannot handle the euphoria it presents you with, and cant comprehend the new feeling of love they have just recieved.
  • Options
    I think you'll find I said I didn't get angry as it was an insult regarding pills which I thought was directed at me,but wasn't, and i didn't get angry about it cause well, anything pill related is not an insult. I believe that any who does pills and does not like them are the basis of pure evil, as they cannot handle the euphoria it presents you with, and cant comprehend the new feeling of love they have just recieved.

or just dont like the feeling?
  • Options
    Not when im on pills :D

Edit: ok i now realise you hadn't directed that at me, but still, goes to show how wodnerful ecstasy is eh :yes: i didnt get angry at the thought that you said that, just sat back, thought of the euphoria, and had a wee smile on my face :D
    origiona for argument sake, could infer in my mind that you were on at he time, apologies about he mix up on that one
  • Options
    we all know its wrong to hit people, and so that is not really up for discussion........i'm surprised the whole retaliation thing hasnt been mentioned, i'm not likely to hit a girl outright, it's just not me.........but say if you were out on a friday night and got assaulted by a girl (and trust me it does happen), as a man do you feel comfortable fully flexing your muscles and hitting back as you would if it's a man? i've never been in this situation myself so I don't know what I'd do, if I felt threatened I would probably hit back instinctively right? I know some men who have just kind of let the girl keep hitting them because they don't want to hit back or restrain them.......i imagine the trouble with restraining women is that your in close contact, then a quick knee to the balls is all it takes, not worth it.......what would everyone else do? there are some rowdy women about these days, i've seen women bottle men and all sorts........one of my flatmates last year would give men no end of grief, she would literally get right up in their face and provoke them, like a bloke would, you know the whole 'yeah c'mon then fucking hit me' attitude.........knowing full well most blokes wouldn't touch her, because she's a girl........that's what pisses me off, if she was a bloke she'd have had her lights punched out a few times this year.
  • Options
    as a man do you feel comfortable fully flexing your muscles and hitting back as you would if it's a man?

Yep. I don't give a shit what you have between your legs, you aren't hitting me and getting away with it. Mrs Klintock once hit me over the head with a brush, nearly braining me, and I instinctively slapped her, for which we are both truly sorry. We just looked at each other and burst out laughing and I still don't know why.
    she would literally get right up in their face and provoke them, like a bloke would, you know the whole 'yeah c'mon then fucking hit me' attitude.

She just wants a proper fucking mate. :yes:

Joke. You can calm down now ladies. :D
  • Options
    I dont really think people should hit each other at all. The only time I could see it being ok would be in self defence or retaliation.
  • Options
    I dont really think people should hit each other at all. The only time I could see it being ok would be in self defence or retaliation.

What do you mean by retaliation. Is it okay to retaliate if someone calls you a name? Is it okay to retaliate if dinner is not on the table at 6pm sharp?

:confused:
  • Options
    I mean retaliation if someone hits you first or is being overly aggressive.
    I dont agree with domestic violence or being violent becase someone calls you a name is OTT, but although in theory I wouldnt agree with it, id have little sympathy for someone if they were mouthing off at someone in a pub and then got a punch for it, although it obviously would be better for the person to just walk away.
    Do you want a full list of what I would and would not think was forgiveable?
    To me, it would depend on the situation. I dont think id ever agree with violence in a relationship though, because to me, thats abuse, and if they dont get on, they should split.
    Violence in the example I gave of someone being mouthy in a pub, is not ideal, and it makes me uncomfortable, but I think sometimes its unavoidable and a bit like stags rutting.
  • Options
    I believe that any who does pills and does not like them are the basis of pure evil, as they cannot handle the euphoria it presents you with, and cant comprehend the new feeling of love they have just recieved.
    I believe you need help.
  • Options
    I believe that any who does pills and does not like them are the basis of pure evil, as they cannot handle the euphoria it presents you with, and cant comprehend the new feeling of love they have just recieved.

Cunt.
  • Options

or to quote you again - how boring
  • Options

What if you had been nibbling his ear,and then with THAT look in your eye you whispered "Spank me,big boy"? Ok,if he did ? ;)

seeker
  • Options
    In the general rules about hitting people being wrong, can an exception be made for people who are really irritating and deserve to be beaten with baseball bats?
  • Options